****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

I'm no fan of spiders and bugs either, to say the least. I actually ducked under my desk to check for spiders reading all your posts. (and I'm secretly reading B&B at work so.. :blush:). My OH can't get his head around how panicky I get for even the smallest insects.

10 months left for me: July 2014

Hi girls, how are we all?

I've been busy with work so I feel like I'm not making much progress with anything at the moment, plus I've been making my final push on my training - only 11 days to do now!

My OH seems to be really broody at the moment which I think is strangely making it harder for me. His friend in Canada emailed him some photos of his new baby girl and he was oohing and ahing over them, he asked if I wanted to look and I said no because I felt so miserable :(

*stares at the ticker some more*

Jeez, I can't even avoid babies in Dexter - I'm only up to season three

Eline 10 months!! So exciting!

Rachie, that is so sweet that your OH was oohing and ahing over his friends baby pictures! You have just under 8 months to go!!!

He'd been having cuddles with a different friend's baby earlier that day too :growlmad:

I haven't been on here in so long. It's so exciting to see people talking in months not years :) We just passed the 1 year mark for when we will start trying, or at least be able to start trying if we want to. If we wait until Sept 2014 I will be due in June. A graduate in May 2015 so that will work well. I wouldn't want to be any farther along than that at graduation. This time next year we will be able to start trying for our first! I am so excited to be able to say that :)

To make things trickier though my husband had to move last month for work and I have to stay behind for school. It's really awful to be apart and I am wondering how the whole getting pregnant thing is going to work when we live in different states. I wonder if we will ever be able to get the timing right. but i am just trying to let it go and be excited that we will at least be able to try :)

I am very excited to watch all of us move over to ttc soon! Hopefully time will fly by :)

Ewwww spiders!

It's September 1st which means we TTC in 11 MONTHS!!! Less than a year! Any other August TTCers floating around?

We are waiting until June/July next year! Pretty anxious over here!

We are also waiting util July of next year! So a little over 9 months until we start ttc!! Yay!! I hope time goes by fast for all of us!!!

Has anyone started charting temps, taking opk test, or doing anything else to get ready to ttc? I going to by some opk test this month or next month. I don't know if I will start testing then. BTW has anyone heard about or used the clinicalguard opk test strips or pregnancy test strips? I thinking about get some, they are very cheap but I don't know how well they work. They are suppose to be FDA approved. I have used wondfo before and they worked well both the opk test strip and the pregnancy test.

I chart with fertility friend and I think I'm going to add in opks sometime in the next few months. My husband lives 15 hours away and still will when we start ttc. So, I'm trying to figure out my cycles and see how good I can get at predicting around when I ovulate. Maybe then we can manage being together at the right time.

I've been charting for a long time, and started up again once my cycles returned. Using it to prevent right now.
Undecided on whether I should stop charting when we start trying for number 2. Our first was a surprise, so I'm really looking forward to next time when we can just go at it willy-nilly instead of actively preventing.
Opinions?
What do you all think would be easier? NTNP and charting? Or no charting and NTNP?

I definitely think it would be a lot of fun to just go at it and not worry about charting. I personally like to know when I ovulated though so that I know when to take the pregnancy test. Otherwise I end up testing before I should and staring at neg preg tests which are just depressing.

We will be actively ttc though, even though that will be difficult because we live 15 hours apart right now.

You could also start out with NTNP and then add in charting if you decide you want to. Especially since you've already been charting and know what your cycle should be like.

I guess my other thought process is I would love a girl. And since I was charting I know that I had dtd up until and including O day and I had a boy. So at this point I'm br sure if I should try to gender sway or just say the heck with it. There are many boys on my husbands side. No girls since his grandfathers generation.

No charting or anything over here. My plan for the first three months (if I don't get pg) is plain old sex, then after that OPKs and then possibly charting. I don't like the idea of temping though.

I'm really hoping I can just get pregnant from sex, as my periods are regular and I get ewcm the same time each month, so hoping that indicates O for me. Hope I'm not wrong!

I've been charting for 4 months to prevent although we're not preventing :dohh:

I'm so pleased that I'm charting as this cycle I have ovulated a whole week later than what I expected, had it not been for charting I would have got to the point where AF should have been due and then got stressed/excited about why it was late when in actual fact I've just ovulated later - I hope that makes sense?

When I started charting, I did it to get to know my cycles and identify any problems so I could rectify them before we actually come to TTC xx

I've been charting for 4 months to prevent although we're not preventing :dohh:

I'm so pleased that I'm charting as this cycle I have ovulated a whole week later than what I expected, had it not been for charting I would have got to the point where AF should have been due and then got stressed/excited about why it was late when in actual fact I've just ovulated later - I hope that makes sense?

When I started charting, I did it to get to know my cycles and identify any problems so I could rectify them before we actually come to TTC xx

I'm charting too, to prevent and exactly same happened to me this month! Cycles are usually 29/30 days so i'd be panicking right now, otherwise! :dohh:

Hi :flower:

We will be trying in May next year, but I am lazy and also don't know how charting/temping/etc works so wont be doing that. I always imagined I'd have a little girl, but what happens will happen. :flower: Since finding some boys names that I love I've got more excited at the idea of a little boy.

I'm on the pill, so no charting here. As my period was very irregular last time I came of the pill, I will probably buy a whole lot of ovulation tests so I can keep an eye on things as soon as I stop taking the pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->