****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

thank you :)

i found myself being such a bitch towards DH the past few days. i'm ovulating and i ALWAYS do this when i ovulate. i get angry and don't want sex because "why would i want to have sex if i can't do it to get pregnant?!" LOL terrible i know. at least i saw my pattern and ended it last night :p

I had to pull over and throw up on my drive back from class yesterday. Crazy how it made a small part of me say, "Maybe you're pg...?"
Can't be, though. AF is making herself very at-home at the moment.
Can anyone relate to things like this happening?

I had this happen to me a few months ago! It happened twice in a 2 week period and I was at work both times! I would be feeling fine and then all of the sudden just felt sick and ran to the bathroom and threw up :sick:. Then both times I felt fine after it happened. But for a second I was thinking "any way possible :shrug:.......... no way" !

I also from time to time get what I like to call "phantom baby kicks". You will probably get them after you've had a baby. But it's the weirdest thing!! I'll just be sitting there and all the sudden it feels like a baby just kicked inside me! A lot of mom's I know get them too. But sometimes they just make you wonder for a second until you realize you just had AF last week!

Been having phantom baby kicks and very nauseous with a headache the last week. But can't be and I'm spotting today. Funny how, when you're broody, it's the first thing that pops into your mind!

I know I've been convincing myself I'm pregnant as my appetite has been enormous over the last week! I'm not af has just left!

Yeah I always get sad when I'm ovulating and think of all the wasted sperm when we have sex. I try to make DF thrust more vigorously in the hope the condom will break. :haha:

30mummy: That's great :) are you having a big wedding, church etc?

Well :witch: ugly face has appeared and even later than last time :( just when I thought my cycles were going normal they do this again.
I didn't start my diet as planned Monday :blush: always excuses of someone coming round and ordering food in or going out for a meal, I think the novelty is going to wear off now though over our recent move and I think finally Monday when my daughter starts at her new school we can get into a better routine. I will order my healthy food shop for tomorrow or Monday and then I can start doing my exercises when hubby does the school run in the mornings, so NO MORE EXCUSES! I must write that on my fridge :haha:

Um not big not small, kinda in between! Not a church though, its a small hotel, so getting married and having the reception in the same venue.
My cycle went crazy last month 39 days, instead of the usual 29/30. Would be great to have regular cycles wouldn't it. :dohh:
Have you thought of doing it through weight watchers or something similar, that's the only way I have lost weight. :hugs:

Since my puking incident, 2 people that we've told about have said, "Maybe you're/she's pregnant!" I broke down and bought a HPT over break last night... of course, BFN... :/
When I told OH, his surprising response was, "Awww, sad. A miracle baby would have been fun."
Wow, not the response I was expecting, but made me feel really good.
Sometimes, I think he may be beginning to agree with my ambitious-want-to-do-it-all-and-have-a-baby-now mentality... But it's hard to say. On condoms we will stay.

Hi girls! I've been MIA again. I can totally empathise with with the 'oooh, maybe I'm pregnant' thoughts, even my OH was at it last week.

I'm technically late this month but my temps have been pretty flat for the whole month so I don't think I've ovulated and from my chart I can quite clearly see that I'm not pregnant and yet I still have the split second hope. I was tired and hungry alot last week and my OH asked if I was sure that I wasn't eating/sleeping for two.

Angiepie - your post really made me laugh! xx

Does anyone else visualise throwing their condoms/pills/whatever ceremoniously into the bin the day of TTC? Coz I do all the time. :rofl: In my head I'm like FUCK THIS SHIT and shove it into the bin and have this triumphant look on my face. :lol:

Hallo ladies, how are you all today? I was planning on ttc next year and wanted to disguss this over the weekend with my DH. Well, he said to me he was ready for quite a few months and wanted to talk to me and he asked me if I wanted to finish my last packet of bcp this month. So guess we will be off to ttc next month.

I feel bad that I need to leave you all in a couple of days and hope I will see you soon in ttc.

Does anyone else visualise throwing their condoms/pills/whatever ceremoniously into the bin the day of TTC? Coz I do all the time. :rofl: In my head I'm like FUCK THIS SHIT and shove it into the bin and have this triumphant look on my face. :lol:

We're just using natural family planning so nothing to throw away as such but I keep checking my chart for next June to see when I can actually start! :haha: I don't mind starting just before the wedding but only a little bit so I wouldn't be feeling sick potentially! It depends how my cycles work out though. This month it was 39 days instead of the usual 29/30 so that's completely changed things :dohh:

We'll start TTC when my prescriptions run out, so I'll just be taking my last pill and won't have to trow anything out. I am counting down by my prescriptions though. I just exchanged the third-to-last one at the pharmacy.

Complete fail - I thought I'd ordered 30 OPKs. What got delivered today, 30 HPT!

Luckily on this board you might find a buyer for the HPT rather quickly ;) Or you could keep them, if they're not expired by the time you TTC?

Rachie long time no see :wave:! Hope all is well with you! That sucks that you didn't get your OPK's. Maybe you can save some of the HPT's for when you're TTC.

Hallo ladies, how are you all today? I was planning on ttc next year and wanted to disguss this over the weekend with my DH. Well, he said to me he was ready for quite a few months and wanted to talk to me and he asked me if I wanted to finish my last packet of bcp this month. So guess we will be off to ttc next month.

I feel bad that I need to leave you all in a couple of days and hope I will see you soon in ttc.

Congrats and good luck!

Rachie, that's hilarious. I'd say to keep them for when you need them, but hopefully you won't ever need 30 HPT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->