****Broody and Babbling till 2014****

Thanks girls!

We were talking last night about bringing our date forward so hopefully I'll need to use them sooner rather than later but I can't imagine needing 30 of the things. We've not been ever so careful the last couple of months so just waiting to see if AF shows this month and then I'll order the OPKs :) should be in the next day or two :) xx

Um not big not small, kinda in between! Not a church though, its a small hotel, so getting married and having the reception in the same venue.
My cycle went crazy last month 39 days, instead of the usual 29/30. Would be great to have regular cycles wouldn't it. :dohh:
Have you thought of doing it through weight watchers or something similar, that's the only way I have lost weight. :hugs:

It's nice having the full day at the one venue we did the same for ours :)

my cycle was 46/47 this time, after being like 31-35 days for a year its gone back to these crappy cycles, just hope the weight loss will get me back on track.

I've looked into weight watchers etc but can't commit to any extra cost at the moment and I wouldn't have guts to go to any meetings as well. my sister in law has been doing slimming world and lost over 3 stone since last November, I don't think she has been doing exercise though so I would hope to lose it a bit quicker than that.
Well I started today my diet (a day late :blush: ) done exercises this morning, bike, abs and hand weights didn't really break much of a sweat but don't want to over do it and my back goes like last time then can't do anything at all.

Good start hun, well done :)
The 1st time I did it, I went to meetings but this time I did it online. Just have to be disciplined into putting everything you eat into the app'. It works out about £10 a month.

That's not too bad, you not got much to lose now? I will see how I go first with doing it myself then if I'm struggling I will give it a go.

i'm due to start my period in about 9 days. and i'm crampy etc and know i'm not pregnant.

but...

i can't help but to ALWAYS feel a bit hopeful, especially when i have cravings LOL. which is a lot because my period makes me crave stuff.

right now i'm craving sauteed veggies with parm cheese. and salmon. yumyumyum

Hi everyone,

Ive been lurking on here for a few months and have finally decided to post.
Im 25 (26 in feb) my OH is 27, we've been married 5 months and together 8 years.

We own our own home (which is plenty big for bambinos! :thumbup:), both have great careers and have no financial concerns at the mo. It seems ever since getting married i feel like something has just clicked inside and now im super broody and desperate to start a family!!

Im about to move roles in my career in to my dream position, so ideally i want to take 12-18 months to settle in. I'd like us to have been married a year before we start trying and OH is more than happy with the timeline I'm setting in my head! haha.

So really our plan is continue BC until march 2014, then take 5-6 months to get my cycle sorted (as ive been on BC since i was 17) then start trying around august/september 2014. Soooooo in theory i guess our wait is about 11-12 months.
Seems so far away :(

Anyhow, sorry for the ramble and Hi! :))

Ello! I haven't been here for quite a while! We are hopefully going to TTC September 2014, as we are a little skint at the moment! I already have an (almost) 18 month old, who is the loveliest bubah! But more than ready for another one! Although hoping that won't be as ill as I was last time! xx

Welcome Ticktockbaby & Magicteapot!

I'm impressed you already own you own house at 25, Ticktock, I'm still saving at 31!

Good job!!

I forgot to take my prenatal vitamins yesterday for the first time since starting a couple of weeks ago. It begins!

Welcome Ticktockbaby & Magicteapot!

I'm impressed you already own you own house at 25, Ticktock, I'm still saving at 31!

Aww thanks! I'm in the uk and have a large circle of friends who are also home owners. :)

Hi Ladies!!

I am just popping in, I recognise a few people from pregnancy forums when I was on them for no1!

We are waiting to try next year and decided to wait until February just in case its as quick as it was the first time (pregnant on first cycle!) and then we would end up with birthdays far too close!

So now that we are thinking that I'll bet it takes months to happen this time around..!

Hope everyone is well!!

Hi Shineystar! I am waiting until February too. Sigh. It's October next week! Then Thanksgiving, then Christmas, then the New Year... THEN TRYING FOR A BABY!

Question for you all: who is already taking conception vitamins and who plans to just take them when they start TTC?
I was taken pregnacare conception vitamins from February until august but now stopped because for 1 the cost and 2 I'm not going to be TTC again until probably January the earliest, so I'm thinking just to start up with them again then.

I'm not. Just a regular multi when I remember.
So my body decided to ovulate a week earlier than expected and we ended up dtd three days before o. I'm kinda hoping I'm not pregnant because a 21 month old would be hard to handle with a newborn and we don't have enough finances for me to pay for another homebirth and hospitals scare me.
I also wanted to lose more weight (10 lbs at least). Although I have felt physically ready for a couple months now.
I'm only 4 dpo so no symptoms to spot. Hope that's a good sign.

I started taking pre-natals already. I did some reading and a lot of places recommended starting three months before, and some studies said there was benefit taking folic acid up to a year in advance. Given that we could conceivably move TTC as close as December, and that I wanted to be doing something pro-active, and that I should probably be taking some kind of multivitamin anyway, I figured I'd just start. I didn't get the more expensive ones though, since is be taking them for so long, I got 60 days' worth for about $20.

I'm not taking them yet. I do take some vitamin D from time to time. I think I'll start taking them one every other day from may and then every day from July when we will be NTNP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->