Brown discharge 3 DPO and never have spotting prior to AF?

That's what mine did at first. Day before test turned positive quite some time after and then the one I took waited an hour. That's why I bought the digital, I wanted no mistakes! It popped up pregnant within 2 minutes.
Ohhhhhh jcombs I hope you are too! We could be baby buddies! :)

I'm still having brown spotting and started feeling weird UTI like symptoms so I went to stat care and they said I didn't test positive for UTI but could be the begining of one...but there was blood in my urine so they said to try to drink a lot of water and cranberry juice and if it doesn't clear up then start the antibiotics tomorrow. They did a pregnancy test and it was positive too!

Yay!!!! :happydance: At this point, I'm scared to do a digi and scared to go to the doctor because I'm afraid it will be BFN. I took another test with fmu this morning, and the line was darker. I'm going to pick up a digi tomorrow and see what it says. Then I'm going to the doctor, cause this spotting is worrisome. Thank you so much for posting your problem. It's helped me a lot! I hope we can be buddies too!!

Here's a link for a pic of my tests: https://s1163.photobucket.com/albums/q559/jcombs355/

Definitely looks BFP to me!!!!! I'm buying a set of opk's to see appx when I O during the month. Not sure if I should start now or wait til next cycle as I have no idea when it will be due to 2 AF's in 1 month. :wacko:

I've never used opk's, so I don't quite know how they work. Sorry I can't be more helpful!

It's OK! OH and I are still working on dtd as much as possible when I'm not bleeding. I'm still thinking about poas later this week if AF doesn't start up again. I'm hoping it don't start and end up with a BFP!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm squeeling with joy for you!!!! OMG SOOOOO AWESOME! You're going to have a baby! Let me know what the dr says about the discharge.
i started having cramping and pressure on my bladder so I went to urgent care and they said I might have a UTI starting but they only saw blood in the urine and that was it. I asked if it was related to the pregnancy and the dr said no. They did a pregnancy test and it was positive too.
I still have brown spotting (day 3) but it's not like it was the first day. I think my body is cleansing out the old and getting ready for the baby. I'm just confused on my due date now! If that bleeding I thought was AF is now implantation then I'm 7 weeks. Or if it wasn't I have really high HCG levels at almost 3 weeks....which seems impossible to me but my midwife said can happen.

I'm so confused too. I just took a digi and it was BFN. But I know I probably am because the urine tests keep showing a darker line... So guess I"m just gonna keep taking the urine tests (I have 2 left) and see if they keep getting darker or not. Then do another digi on Wednesday.

It makes it confusing that I just had AF 2 weeks ago...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm squeeling with joy for you!!!! OMG SOOOOO AWESOME! You're going to have a baby! Let me know what the dr says about the discharge.
i started having cramping and pressure on my bladder so I went to urgent care and they said I might have a UTI starting but they only saw blood in the urine and that was it. I asked if it was related to the pregnancy and the dr said no. They did a pregnancy test and it was positive too.
I still have brown spotting (day 3) but it's not like it was the first day. I think my body is cleansing out the old and getting ready for the baby. I'm just confused on my due date now! If that bleeding I thought was AF is now implantation then I'm 7 weeks. Or if it wasn't I have really high HCG levels at almost 3 weeks....which seems impossible to me but my midwife said can happen.

I saw on another post 2 months ago about someone having high HCG early on. Turned out she is having twins and it raises the HCG much faster.

Yes, twins. LOL! She couldn't figure out why her levels were so high but they said with twins it increases the HCG faster because it's multiplying twice as quickly as it normally does to provide for both babies. She showed a bright BFP quickly and when she would normally take the test it took all the dye up on the first line and didn't show the control line. LOL! Could you imagine? That's crazy! My OH thinks he'll have twins. Said he's dreamed many times that he has twin girls. Not sure about that but we'll see when the time comes and we end up making our little one! I want to test again every day this week but only 1 test left. I get my others I just ordered Wednesday. I'm a poasaholic when it comes to it. :) Only got 10 in this next batch though because I ordered the OPK's too.

LOL!! But if you had that much HCG in your system then your digi should show pregnant. Her digi showed either 2-3 weeks or 3+. I can't remember. That was after she got her positive IC.

Unfortunately my spotting turned into bright red blood and some clots and the ER said I miscarried. :( When I called the OB they weren't worried and said spotting was normal. The ER pregnancy test was negative. I came home and tested and it was positive. :/ I know the positive would be from the HCG levels from the miscarriage but confusing how just yesterday the dr said I was pregnant and how quickly that changed. :(

Unfortunately my spotting turned into bright red blood and some clots and the ER said I miscarried. :( When I called the OB they weren't worried and said spotting was normal. The ER pregnancy test was negative. I came home and tested and it was positive. :/ I know the positive would be from the HCG levels from the miscarriage but confusing how just yesterday the dr said I was pregnant and how quickly that changed. :(

:hugs: I'm so sorry to hear that.

So sorry to hear that chickenmonkey!!! :hug:

:hugs: I'm so so sorry. I think I'm having a m/c as well. My spotting had stopped, then today bright red just like yours. And now I"m cramping. I know there's nothing I can say to make it any better, but I understand. :cry::hugs:

I'm sorry Jcombs, I know the pain. Believe me. Came home and tested 2 different tests = still positive. My OB said he wants to do a blood hcg test and we'll go from there. Still a hope...I am trying not to hold onto it....but still there...

I know how you feel. I just went to the doctor and their test came back negative, after I just got a positive digital this morning. She didn't really give me any answers though to whether I was m/c or not though. She basically blew me off.

Jcombs :hugs: I'm so sorry to hear this!!! I know it's very difficult. Lots of hugs to both of you!!!!! :hug:

:( Sorry hun...I figure I'll wait until my cycle. Supposed to start Aug 4. I called my OB 3 times, a pregnancy solutions center, my regular dr, and a different OB clinic. The only one that helped was pregnancy solutions who told me to go to the ER. It wasn't until I called back today, explained how I was told I miscarried but still testing positive and then requested (strongly) that I wanted my HCG levels tested for peace of mind. Perhaps you should too. It's not like they're paying for it....you are....make sure you get answers. Demand them. It's your body and you need to know what is going on with it.

My HCG test was 35. OB said most likely from miscarriage but will test on Monday to verify. I will say, this has been the longest week of my life.
Hope you're doing okay JCombs.

So sorry. I was so excited for you. :hugs: I am doing okay. I've decided to wait until I miss my AF to go back to a doctor. Unless this bleeding gets worse or starts to have pain with it of course. I know what you mean. These last couple of weeks have just drug by for me as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->