brown discharge? (sorry if TMI)

DreamComeTrue

Mummy to a princess
Reaction score
hey everyone, sorry if this is tmi but id just like to hear if you think this is anything to worry about or if any of you have got it at this stage.

So as we know some of us get alot more discharge than normal, which i have been getting everyday since being pregnant, its been clear and white everytime, but last night it was a dark brown colour , there was no blood but i just got scared for a while, i decided to see if i got the same thing by the end of today and if i do i might call my midwife, but id like to see what you think about this.

emma xx

I wouldn't mind an answer on this too. I've been noticing darker discharge for a week now.

Any sex in the last week? Brown is usually old blood which is usually nothing to worry about. If it continues I would certainly call the midwife though just to be safe. Sex could have caused a little bleeding around your cervix.

I had this a few time sin 1st trimester and then again at 15 weeks. When I had a scan they couldn't find where it was coming from and said that it was just old blood coming out. It stopped after a few days.

If you are feeling concerned or unsure call your midwife. When I called they told me to go to hospital. Im sure all ok xx

It is old blood by the sounds of it hun, I've had it on and off for the lastcouple of months but then I mc a twin which caused a lot of bleeding and this is the old stuff so I'm told! Still scary I know and definately worth getting checked out if for nothing else other than peace of mind x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->