bsb327 and Iwant2beamum's cycle buddy thread

bsb327

cautiously pregnant!!
Reaction score
cd12/30...anyone else out there?? super anxious!! just want that BFP already!:wacko:

I'm on cd 12! Let's be buddy's. I'm kinda doing the SMEP thing. DTD yesterday and day before and on it again tomorrow. Cd10 -opk and cd11 -opk. yet to do today's. I had a psychic prediction that I wud conceive in september. I just wana get my +opk so I know that I've O'd. I wish I was temping but I've misplaced my thermometer. Will start with that next cycle me thinks! I'm not sure of my cycle length coz I've just come off bcp and implanon. Think I remember them being 28 days not sure. Where abouts r u from?

Hey Buddy!! We've been ttc for the last 6 months...got pregnant in April, had first u/s at 8.5wks but no heartbeat and baby measured only 6.5wks. i had a d&c in mid-June and FINALLY got AF on the 27th! felt like eternity!! i'm just sooo eager to try again you know?
I've been using OPKs since cd10 and all negative...no darkening noticed either. I'm usually pretty regular with my cycles but with everything that's been going on I hope I'm not all out of wack!
I currently live in Boston - been here about 9yrs, prior to that I grew up in NYC...how about you?

Oh I'm so sorry to hear about ur mc. R u feeling ok again now?

Well I'm from England! Manchester to be precise. Been here 3 years but originally from a place called Preston. I've been using clearblue digital opk. Used em since cd 10 but still no sign of the big O! I really wish I could check my CP but I can't reach. Sorry if that's TMI! I've not been temping coz I lost my thermometer but I just ordered a new one of amazon as well as a saliva ovulation microscope. U can even look at sperm in it! Well excited! Looks good and its reusable so I shud be able to save on opk. Oh i really really want to get pregnant. Is this ur first? It would be mine. How old r u? I'm 24. I just feel so ready to be a mum. I'm doin the SMEP. R u? It's for women after miscarriage and it has really good success rates. Women r doing it that haven't had a misarriage too cause it seems to work well.

Baby dust :) xxxx

Totally feeling ok, I mean its a sad thing to have to go threw, an emotional rollercoaster really but my hubby is amazing and we're just ready to jump back into it.
I have read about the SMEP method somewhere but haven't been following; Just figured I'd BD as much as possible! As far as temping never tried, I don't think I'd be very disciplined for that sort of thing. The microscope/ferning sounds sooo interesting, I think I might have to order it. I've been using the IC OPKs...the way I'm obsessed with using those things there's no way I could afford to get the CB ones... LOL!
I'm 30 by the way, no kids, and have been married for a year but been together 8yrs!!
P.S. - it's kind of late over there, no? Like 3am??

so how's it going this morning/afternoon?? quick question, what time do you use your OPKs? I hear the afternoon is usually the best time. I kind have been doin them at random times...2x/daily.

In doing mine at 8pm. I find I'm thirsty in the morning and early afternoon so I find it easier not to pee for 4 hours after 4pm.

I had a migraine yesterday and I'm still not feeling great. I've just checked
My cm and it's quite like lotion. So I think ewcm is coming soon! I can not wait to ovulate!!!!! Think my OH will need some convincing into bed tho. He's shattered! I'm just excited now coz I know the big o shud be soon!

How's u feeling love?

I know, I'm the same - super excited about the big O myself...almost obsessive. CM is very thin like watery lotion. I've got a pic of the last few OPKs starting cd11 (theres 2 for cd13)
146.jpg

whatcha think?? I'm hoping anyday...[-o<

p.s - I noticed a lot of people have a psychic "prediction" in their signatures...including you...whats that all about?? Is that something done through here or did you actually go and see somebody?

I know, I'm the same - super excited about the big O myself...almost obsessive. CM is very thin like watery lotion. I've got a pic of the last few OPKs starting cd11 (theres 2 for cd13)
View attachment 247531

whatcha think?? I'm hoping anyday...[-o<

Mines pretty lotion like an all! (CM) but I could stretch it for about a centimetre so I reckon it might go to ewcm tomorrow or the day after. I am excited but I'm trying to get excited over understanding and knowing my body n not the whole TTC. Takes the pressure off and hopefully I'll be calmer during my 2ww! Haha I can dream eh! I've never used tho OPK before only the clearblue digital ones with the smileys so I wouldn't like to pass judgement n be wrong coz I don't really understand them! Sorry! Did I mention I'm getting the saliva ovulation monitor! Can't wait for that bad boy to Arrive!!!! I tried my preseed today. I only did 1ml n it was super wet! I figured I must be in my fertile period so I'll use it. Id rather waste the tube than waste a month! How often u BDing? Did I ask u that? Sorry if I have. I got a bad memory!

p.s - I noticed a lot of people have a psychic "prediction" in their signatures...including you...whats that all about?? Is that something done through here or did you actually go and see somebody?

The Psychic thing is of a woman called gail. She is psychic123. A seller on eBay. It was a fiver for quite an in-depth online reading. It was curiosity that made me get one. I got another one today that was comPletely different so who knows!

so we've been BD'ing last night and the night before even though I haven't gotten a +OPK I don't think it could hurt to do 2 nights in a row...we prob wont do it tonight b/c he wont get out of work until ~1am.... my WTE fertility tracker app says I'm due to Ov on the 13th..and my ticker suggests I Ov on the 12th and with no change in my CM or OPKs I'm all sorts of confused..(I think I'm just getting ahead of myself;o)
hmmm...that psychic thing sounds pretty interesting. Does she ask you questions and stuff? I mean she has to work off something right?? I might have to check it out... You totally need to let me know how that saliva thingy works out...but hopefully you won't have to use it if all goes well!

Hope ur feeling better by the way!

Well she just needed my full name and date of birth and whether I wad TTC right now or not. That was it. Oh I'm feeling so much better thanks! Got my +opk today! So we got on it tonight and I'll be pouncing on him again tomorrow! TTC is proper hard work! I'm knackered!

Well she just needed my full name and date of birth and whether I wad TTC right now or not. That was it. Oh I'm feeling so much better thanks! Got my +opk today! So we got on it tonight and I'll be pouncing on him again tomorrow! TTC is proper hard work! I'm knackered!

No joke!! Yaaay!! So happy that you got your +!! How many days in your cycle? I soo hope that I'm not off my usual 30 day cycle...don't know if I could handle it. I'm so impatient!!:wacko: How's ur CM?? I feel mine really hasn't changed and is still very thin.
So excited for you! I'll keep my FX'd. I have a good feeling!!! A couple more days and the big TWW begins!
I'm gonna hit the bed, up early for work tomorrow. No chance in the BD for me tonight as I'll be off in lala-land when the hubby gets home from work!:sleep:

Hey I was planning to pounce again today and now he's saying he's tired!!! Grrh let's waste a month coz ur tired shall we? Wait till a baby's here, then u will be tired! I've not monitored my cm that closely. I dunno if it was ewcm yesterday but to be sure I had some 'good stuff' down there I used preseed before hand.I got my + on cd14! How average am I? Haha. Get some weird pains down there! I think it's ovulation. God I really need to bd tonight. He's off away tomorrow. I don't think we can do SMEP this month. I'm gonna leave him to go away on his own! If I don't get my bfp this month I'll do SMEP his month and be sure not to do it every day leading up to the big o coz he can't deal with it. He mentioned sex becoming mechanical. I don't really care if it does. It's only one week it's mechanical for and the fun van begin again next week!What cd are u on again? Have u worked out when ur o'ing yet? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->