bsb327 and Iwant2beamum's cycle buddy thread

PERFECT!!! What do you mean you ruined the rest of it? Isn't it amazing to be able to actually visualize whats in there!! I love it. I'm going to call tomorrow and find out when my next scan is...i'll keep ya posted!

Oh my god uve had another scan looks amazing! Sorry I've not been in touch. Can't Sven begin to explain what's been going on. My friend tried to kill herself. Lifes just been crazy. I had sex on Friday and started bleeding. Been spotting since. I think it's a threatened miscarriage. Been at hospital getting an internal. Cervix is closed. I have a scan tomorrow. Scared beyond belief. Don't wana lose my baby. How r u? X

I've Lost the baby. no heartbeat. It's still inside me but I'm gonna wait for it to come away naturally. Broken x

oh my god....I'm crying right now reading that last post.....I'm so truly sorry. I know there is nothing I can say to you right now that can comfort you in any way, shape, or form. Just know that I'm here for you and understand what you are going through. How's OH taking it?

Hey sorry for the delay. OH is devastated but coping slight better than me. I do think it's different from them tho. Breaks me that I'm carrying a dead baby round inside me. I wanted this baby so bad. It's not fair! I have all this baby stuff and I dunno what to do with it. I'm broken sinead. Broken. I've started my
Medical management of miscarriage today. Took the tablet and going in hospital on Friday for a labour type thing. Horrible but I didn't want a d&c. Hell on earth. How did u cope with it? X

honestly, i kept it bottled up inside and tried to tell myself that if I didn't think or speak about it I would'nt have to deal with it....wrong. I was mad at all the pregnant people around me. I was even on a site like this and had to completely disconnect from it as I had so much resentment for all the other ladies (horrible I know). There were times I would be at work and in front of a patient I'd just burst out crying and have to run to the bathroom.....its gonna be tough, but let your family and friends support you. Take the time to cry. Talk to your OH.
I remember I wanted to have the D&C b/c I knew I wouldn't be able to handle the "wait", but everyone is different. You just have to take one day at a time.

ur a lime now. i so wanted to be a lime. i miss my baby so much. how r u? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->