bsb327 and Iwant2beamum's cycle buddy thread

Also we shud edit the name of this thread to 'bsb327 and Iwant2beamum's cycle buddy thread' do u know how to edit the title? U go to the first post and you click edit, then once that's loaded u click advanced and you can edit the title there :) x

that totally sux that your OH is trying to get out of DTD, its not like we only have about a 5 day window each month to get it right or anything!!! - and even then the odds are still against us!!! ;o) I'm sure the rest of the month hes probably all about it though right? I know how you feel - I'm starting to get the same vibes from my hubby, but I continue on...lol
so I'm cd 16 today and I took another OPK but a different brand from the pharmacy instead and negative again! I'm hoping soon...because I'm getting real antsy here. i just have to keep myself busy thats all b/c I really don't want to stress myself out.
never really even thought about the title thread...but should be all set now.

Sok doesn't really matter about the threads name but I kinda wanted to change it haha!!! Oh it's pants when men r like this. Tbh I've forced him into it tonight haha! I pounced! I'll be 1dpo tomorrow and u know what I'm just gonna leave it now for the month. I shud b doing SMEP. But I feel I've done all I can do! I just wana rest now and I know he wants one too! I've done 6 days in a row. 4 with preseed and I'm baked! I'm sure ur +opk will come tomorrow! That's what it says on ur ticker? Do u ever get any o pains? I do, that kinda confirmed it for me last night that I had.

Ur gonna have to get some sexy underwear on and seduce him! I've come up with all sorts of crafty ways this month to get him into bed! Some people get pregnant and they only DTD once all month! Sometimes I think it's just what will be will be! Just got to hope for the bed. I got everything crossed for ur +opk tomorrow and bfp after that! Let me know tomorrow when uve tested! Plus u need to join the 2ww wait with me!!!

LOL! Ur funny...! So wait, what cycle is this for you? How do you do during the tww? I'll be here if ya need to chat anytime...I feel as long as I keep myself busy I'll be alright; maybe I'll pick up some extra shifts at work or something.
So have you ever been to the states before? I've been to England once a long time ago, Bristol to be exact. I was actually born in Dublin. My family moved to the states when I was about 8.

Aww thanku! This is my first official cycle. I had three weeks after I came off the pill and i was terrible! I've never been to the states! I went to the domincan republic once tho! That's the closest I've been to u (and the furthest from home as well) - oh I wish I was there now, would have been an amazing holiday if I hadn't of gone with my ex, eurgh! Oh I'm sorry I'm rambling but I really wish I was on holiday now! As if ur from Ireland! I'm of Irish decent and my partner is! He has got a very Irish surname and we go visit his nan a fair bit. Shes like 86 and has been in England foe decades and still has an Irish accent! Do u like it over there? Do u have duel nationality now as well?

Hey!! sorry for not getting back to you...was working all day yesterday..blah! anywho...how are you feeling?? totally can't wait until you test!!! exciting stuff! what are you doing to keep yourself distracted??? right now i'm a hot mess, nothing is happening with these OPKs for me. Its cd18 and still no + yet! reminds me I need to change/adjust my ticker...in fact cd15,16,17 were completely negative like as in test line waaay lighter than 11-14. Just did one again 5 mins ago and a little bit darker again. I'm just completely spazzing out over here! lol!! FX'd hopefully I'll get a + soon!!:shrug:

To be honest today I feel horrendous. I was in a car accident 7 years ago and my neck is wrecked from it. Yesterday morning it went into spasm. I've been in s**t loads of pain. My OH is working a way so my mums had to come over to look after it. It is absolutely killing! I can hardly move. So tbh I can't really think coz I'm in pain sucks. Just reading thread after thread on my phone coz it hurts to hold my head up to watch tv.

Do u know what's weird I'm not excited about testing right now at all (this may change in a couple of days llike). I think I'm kinda detached from it right now. So I can cope with AF coming easier.

Which opks do u use? U shud use clearblue digital. It's so easy! U just get a smiley! No line reading. I know its expensive but so much easier. I've bought a saliva ovulation microscope. Gonna use it next month instead of opks. And I'm might chart as well. I said I'd chill out next month but I love being aware of my body and knowing where I am in my cycle. The more knowledge I have the calmer I am! X

oh know!! i hope you feel better soon. does this happen often??? what are you taking ? I know flexeril (cyclobenzaprine) is supposed to be good for spasms..don't know if you even have that over there.or maybe even some sort of muscle cream...get some rest and go easy on yourself!

Hey hun!!! I soooo hope you're feeling better today! There must be nothing worse when your down and out like that. Maybe if you're feeling better you can cheer yourself up with some retail therapy...I mean u've been through the ringer this week with having to tackle OH for some luv'n and ur neck and all ;o) Retail therapy is alway key in my book...
anyway I did finally get my +opk last nite....waiting to test again today, but i feel so much better having that out of the way. not long now!!! (just trying to psych myself out with that last comment obvi) ttys xx

Sorry my phone messed up then! Whoop glad u got ur +oPk! Get on it today girl! Wish I cud do some retail therapy but I'm skint haha! Still not able to get out yet as I'm still not really mobile but I'm not in nearly as much pain which is good! Oh god I want to start testing now! I think I'm classes at 4dpo now! My relaxed perspective is slipping haha! Ekk I've been feeling a weird pressure in my womb and I got a random shooting pain. Also got some White creaming cm! I'm not getting my hopes up but its hard not to symptom spot! Even when I'm only 4dpo! Ahhhhhh I want to get my bfp on my first month! I want it now! Think I'll run to the loos in the morning get rid of my FMU so I'm not tempted to test. I got the 10ml sensitive test. I know it's unlikely that I'd get a bfp at 8dpo but I may start then. When u gone start? I was gonna start at 10dpo but I don't wana wait 6 days! Ekkkkkk how often u been DTD comin up to yesterday? X

sooo basically DTD every night since the 8th except wednesday and friday cuz OH was working crazy hours, but def did last night and will tonight once he gets home. then prob do it tomorrow and i guess thats it..right? my opk this afternoon was really DARK +.
so anyway enough about that....have you guys ever thought about names for babies - not trying to get our hopes up or anything just thought it'd be a nice distraction to go back and forth with...
my OH isn't really that much into it..pretty much anything i suggest he agrees with...BORING!! so if we were to have a girl i like the names: Ava, Chloe, and Emma... for boys I can't quite figure out...I always loved the name jack....but not sure about it. how about you??

Wow u defo covered ur based with DTD!

Baby name - thats so weird u mention it! I was looking at baby names today!

I've got a boys and girls names sorted! And loads of other ideas for 2nd/3rd kid etc but no detonate plan for them.

Ok if it's a boy - Nathanial John (his nickname wud be Nate! Nathanial is a name I love and it's in tribute to my friends little boy who she lost at 5 and a half months to genetic disorder. His name was Jack Nathanial actually. I like the name jack as well. John is after my grandad who I Lost and was very close to).

If it's a girl - Bohdi Ann (nickname Bo! Bohdi because the Buddha came to the enlightenment under the Bohdi tree and I practiced buddhism for a while and I think the nickname Bo is cute! Ann is because my OH gran is called Ann and she practically raised him.

Other names I like

Girl - autum, rain, cherry,
Boy - Callum, Freddie,

Hold on there is a few more. One sec x

Boys - Vincent, Camden, aiden...

Girls - caoimhe (irish - me n me fella r of Irish decent). Ocean.

Some of the twin girl names are cute ie winter and autumn. Or hope and faith and I used to like cherry and peaches but peaches geldof ruined that for me.

I used to love Tiger for a boy!

love, love, love, Nathanial John! Do you have a baby name book or do you just research online?

p.s. - totally just rated our thread as EXCELLENT..coz it is! lol ;o) (hope I don't get in trouble for that)

I rated it excellent too haha. I have a baby name app on my iPhone and yeah I just look online. Some I've heard, of tv etc.

So I'm OH has been away all weekend and since he's been back all weve done is bark and snap at each other (I'm in pain and he's tired) made me feel pants tho. This is one of my worst weeks in a long time for quite a few reasons and I just wish me n him cud snuggle up n be all in love n nice to each other! nope! I'm skint, sore n sexless. Sh*te mate! Ahhhhhhhhh! If I don't get a bfp I will be crying this month! I need sumat good in my life sumat positive to focus on! X

awww..i'm sorry you feel so bad....anything fun planned for the week?? oh by the way i checked out a thread on here about the psychics and it sounds like that "gail" lady is pretty reliable...is that who you did it with? i went on her website and she has a whole bunch of packages,..which one did you do?...i def dont want to spend a lot of money.

Yeah I went with Gail. Psychic123. I did the £5.50 one but it was £4.99 when I got it. She actually lives in the same city as me! How weird is that. If she's right I'm not pregnant! :( but I will be in September :) I've got a feeling she cud be right. I've got a feeling I will have a boy first and thats what she predicted. Nothing fun planned! I'm in therapy at the mo and I have to go there twice a week which I'm hating at the moment. I have nothing exciting going on. Meh! Great! No wonder I obsess over TTC. Sometimes it feels like the only thing I do for me. If that makes any sense. Me n OH have made up tho which is good. Then I watched this show 'don't tell the bride' and it's made me wana marry him all over again (we r engaged). I was kissing and cuddling him like crazy in his sleep! He's led next to me now stealing all the covers. What u upto?

Oh I've been trying to research progesterone symptoms. I wana know what's normal post ovulation as u have the rise in progesterone in a non pregnant woman. Not so easy to find a straight answer! Just my boobs feel really achy. I'm sure it's all in my head tho! I'm only 4/5dpo haha!

So have I helped with ur baby name choices at all??

Oh oh oh can I ask u a random question?

Sorry my sentences lacked punctuation then. I'm dyslexic so I ramble and read back and sometimes it hard to read. Sorry love x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->