bsb327 and Iwant2beamum's cycle buddy thread

Sorry for not getting back to you last night... the hubby got home from work so i needed to put the moves on him :winkwink: you know what he said to me!?? " ughhh....really?? i'm tired...it's not really fun when I'm tired...do we have to?" I NEVER EVER thought I would hear those words come out of his mouth! We did it regardless....LOL. But still!!!
So I'm not really sure about the whole progesterone level thing...I don't really know much about hormone level ranges and such...is that bad?? should I know this stuff?? Anyway, hope your week has turned around a bit. I'm just keeping myself busy with work, but the minute I get home I feel like I hop right on to this site :dohh: and then I'm completely consumed with pregnancy world again. I get so sucked in!!
You can totally ask me a random question!....as far as the punctuation and grammar not to worry, I mean if you're worried about yours what must you think of my posts!! they're terrible! we don't need to be prim and proper, right?

sooooo! how many days left 'til u POAS???

I didn reply to ur other post! Sorry I thought I had. Been busy coz I've been over at my mums! Getting space from the OH! Weve had a really good night out actually. Food n cinema.

I hear ya with the 'not wanting to have sex thing' what r men like. It's all they ever want but they can't be bothered to do it!

Do u know what's really annoying I forgot my random question haha! What a k*** I am haha! Oops! And when it comes to prim n Proper god I cudnt do prim nor proper if I tried haha!

Oh and 8dpo tomorrow (well kinda today coz it's gone twelve). I tested on the 5dpo and 6dpo but bfn obviously but I just wanted to poas! Oh well! I don't think I'll bother now till 10dpo then see what comes out and keep testing til AF arrives (or doesn't). I'm getting tons of symptoms but I think it's all in my head and I reckon it hasn't happened. What's ur gut feeling about u this month? When u gonna start testing? Ur only a few days behind me aren't ya?

Sorry this message is pants I'm on my iPhone and I need computer access to properly talk n I can't go on baby n bump at my mums haha! I wud be a bit embarrassed! Oh I wish I knew what u looked like. A face to ur messages. U know what I mean! I don't wana have my face as my avatar coz I'm talking bout such personal things so the anonymous bit is good! But I'd show what I look like to people I was talking to. Does that sound weird? Do I sound like a creep? Haha sorry if I do. I can't think straight today! Hopefully it's an very early onset of baby brain hahaha x

I'm led in bed right now and I can't sleep. I've convinced myself I'm not pregnant this month and I won't be for a long time and ive completely depressed myself. One month of this is killing me. How do women do years of it? I don't know whether to temp next month n try again and SMEP properly this time or to take a month off or what. I just know I'm not pregnant. I'm not that lucky. Never have been. No way I'll concieve on my first go! Ahhhhhh! I find this journey so lonely :( x

hahaha.. no you don't sound like a creep! I totally think the same thing when I'm reading your responses, "what does this chick look like??" LOL You want to be able to put a face to kind of match up the personality, if that even makes any sense!...Are you on fb?? we cud totally be fb friends! I mean I totally get if you're not comfortable with that and I agree, I don't want to have my pic as my avatar because of all the personal info I post on here.
Anyway this is cd 23 for me... and I think I'm due for the :witch: on the 27th! so I'm gonna try and hold out for then (yeah right). I haven't really had any symptoms as of yet and I think even if I did think something was "brewing" I'd totally ignore it cuz I like to try and psych myself out so that I don't get my hopes up!

Hey sorry I didn't reply last night. Been busy. Good distraction from TTC tbh. Let's be Facebook friends. It might be easier to search my email address so I will send it you via private message. I'm 9dpo and I think I'll do a cheap test. I'm not expecting anything. I'm not expecting a bfp at all. Just gonna start planning for next month and try and enjoy TTC as much as pos, the DTD at least haha. Me n OH have made up today after loads of unease! Has made me well happy! He always comes round in the end :) xx

you know... I totally didn't see the post you left before the last one....ohhh...sad! I feel the same way...totally don't think I'm gonna get preggers this month either....hope you're feeling a little less depressed!!!!
Yaay!! just looked you up via email on fb! I think I found ya, so soon to be fb buddies too!!

Oh it's ok! I know I was having a moment! It's a tough journey! Just accepted ur request on fbook. Oh my god ur beautiful. Ur hubby is so lucky! U look lovely on ur wedding day too!!! No way we can afford to get married for years! Everything is so expensive and I'm not working at the mo and my fella doesn't earn a great deal! Well fingers crossed whenever we get pregnant we do it together so we can be bump buddies! That wud be lucky haha! What time is it for u now? I'm up at 2.21am again. I just struggle to sleep. Although I had to nap today coz I was soooo tired! Sure it's not a symptom tho, I just didn't sleep too much last night!

U gona test tomorrow?

tell me about it...there was no way that I wanted to have a wedding b/c of that reason. We just cud not afford it. But it really meant a lot to my husband and his family that we have a wedding, so we went to Lebanon (where my hubby was born) and had this extragavant wedding for nearly nothing...it was fabulous, and such a beautiful country!
Seriously! I feel like you never sleep!! You need your sleep woman!
As far as testing goes I prob won't test tomorrow...I feel like its waay too early cause once I POAS its game over - I'll be full on addicted and won't be able to stop. I'd be testing 3-4x/day!!! I'll hold out a little longer..

Oh wow ur so lucky you could have a wedding abroad. I bet it was lovely!

Ur doing well holding out so long! I did a test again today. Bfn! I dunno!

Spoke to OH about TTC loads today he seems loads more on board. I'm so glad!

I Facebook messaged you as well. Did u see it?

How u feeling at the mo? TTC stress or coping well?

Hey lady! Sorry for not getting back to you, this is my weekend on at work -early to bed and early to rise...blah :[ How you doin?? any symptoms??? So two days ago I got this dull almost like ov pain on my R side...now today its on my left...I hate that feeling, it's not really a pain it's just a weird pressure type feeling - you ever get that?? also having ongoing lotiony cm, ran to the bathroom this afternoon cause I thought AF was here early!! I def think she's coming this month b/c of the cramping/pain thing. I did cave 2days ago and tested - BFN obviously!! Soooooo hoping that you get a BFP soon - how amazing would that be???! and you're right - evening more amazing if we both got one around the same time!!! anyway...one can dream right??
Well I do hope all is well with you and you're enjoying this weekend (hope it's not raining). Its really hot and humid here about 85 degrees but the humidity makes it feel like 95! Just got home stuck on the a/c and put my feet up...ahhhh feels so good! :cloud9:

Hello love,
im ok. bit fed up and emotional. dunno if its af starting. this ttc is really getting me down. feel a bit lost with it all tbh.

ive had a few symptoms but i think its all in my head. Ive been logging them all on countdowntopregancy. iVe been having mild cramps in pressure and ive had a few shooting pains as well. im really really tired. Ive had vivid dreams. had some nausea but thats gone now. i reckon none of them are really anyway. i dunno! :( also my moods r up n down, crying and really angry but it cud just be AF!

i tested today (10dpo) and got a :bfn: :( so im not gonna test again tomorrow. maybe i will on 12dpo or 13dpo but i need a day off from seeing one lonely little line!

raining here altho ive not really done much anyway. been trying to sort my house out but i feel too tired to do anything!

oh can i just ask. i tried to put a ticker on my signature (from countdowntopregnancy) and i copy and pasted the html that it gives u and it wouldnt work. it is the first box of html codes, the second or the third. i just cant get it to work!! Help. how often do u go on fbook?

sorry i feel like this message is really jumbled but i cant think straight at the moment. I cudnt even cook tea before i was getting confused. ha isiot! x

i finally got my ticker working. Im actually 9po! which i didnt realise....opps!

actually countdown to pregancy is saying im 10dpo but the ticker (from the same website) says 9dpo...weird, gonna see if i can change it :)....sorry rambling again haha x

awww nooo!! that sux you feel so emotional!!! you know I totally agree with you, the more I think about TTC the more aggravated and tense I become. I even find that when I'm searching about on this forum..it makes me feel that way too! I guess its like they say about love, when you're out look'n - you'll never find it and then the minute you stop think'n about it...BAM....it's smacks you right in the face. Maybe try and take some time away from the site....(not that I really want you to, but if it helps take your mind off things then u should.) Besides we're now fb friends! To answer your question - I do and I don't use fb...I check it out everyday, a few times at that, but I would'nt say I actively USE fb. If that makes any sense at all.
As far as the ticker I went to the website cuz I had to adjust mine (I think I o'd a day later) and its the 2nd box that your supposed to select...for forums and such.

hahha I knew that by the time I sent that last post u'd have figured it out..oh well.

well check ur facebook inbox if i havent messaged on here. I might try n stay away but i prob wont be able to ha. im finding myself a bit bored by the main forum at the moment. Doesnt seem to be any good discussions. There was a week/2 weeks ago and i was posting like mental but now i feel like theres nothing i can say on anything. were do u post the most? the main forum of the ttc#1 or elsewhere. i might have a wander and see if there are any good threads in the other sections. I think i need to restart meditation. helps me. I love all the hippy stuff, shiatsu and herbal stuff, meditation. read up on buddhism for a bit too. good for the soul :) x

wow...I'm not very disciplined when it comes to doing all of that. I tried yoga a few times but then I would make excuses and finally ended up never going at all.
As far as the different threads.. idk, I kind of hop around. I went to the diet/weight loss one and some of the people in there really make me feel inspired!!! They're so dedicated at it, one lady already lost 59lbs!! Its quite interesting, some have been at it for over a year and they keep up with documenting on here with posts and journals and what not.
Also if I have random questions about some of the symptoms I feel from day to day I'll do a search and see what comes up. I also like to check out the Massachusetts threads to see if I might know anyone on there..ha! How about you??

I just talk to u really and geegee occasionally. I comment on the odd thread in the main forum but not very inspired at the moment. I feel so tired it's unreal. I have no energy at all. I was sobbing my eyes out coz I was so tired. If I'm not pregnant and this is AF I can't be this tired all the time. It's killing me. Why am I so tired? I dont understand x

sounds to me like a good sign!!! (even though it sux!) anything else bothering ya?? i know last time i was preggo 4-5 days before af my boobs ACHED like crazy! The tiredness for me didn't really kick in until about 5wks or so....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->