bubba growing? - Pains

helenbun2005

Reaction score
Hey all.
Just a quick question. Over the last week my sickness has stopped (yay!:happydance:), but the last 3 days ive been having LOADS of stretching/pulling pains in my lower abdomon, and my boobs have been really hurting over the last two days - so i guess they have had a little growth spurt too.

Does anyone have these pains for a few days at a time and know if its just "bubs" growing - which is causing the pains?

Thanks! x x

Hey all.
Just a quick question. Over the last week my sickness has stopped (yay!:happydance:), but the last 3 days ive been having LOADS of stretching/pulling pains in my lower abdomon, and my boobs have been really hurting over the last two days - so i guess they have had a little growth spurt too.

Does anyone have these pains for a few days at a time and know if its just "bubs" growing - which is causing the pains?

Thanks! x x

I think its just the uterus growing and making your muscles expand. i still have loads of them and my boobs are still very sore!
x

im having a right handed pain down my side today belly feels tight, stretching time!! Baby has had a quiet day so obviously having ANOTHER growth spurt, argh! xx

I had a lot of stretching pains in the first 3 months, but they are only few and far between now, its like my boobs have started the stretching drama in the place of the uterus now lol!

I have them too a few days at a time and I know it's growth as my uterus was below pelvis then after the 12 week pains I could feel it above and now it has come further up and I just had the pains so I would say it's soooooo normal. Always makes me freak out of bit but I know in my head it's ok.

Rounding ligaments. They come and go, although I haven't really noticed any for a couple weeks, myself. They're normal and all that.

Yeh perfectly normal unless they are severe or with any blood loss

Sounds like your uterus growing i had them at 14 weeks and then at 20 weeks

I get them too, it always feels a bit odd down in there!!!!

You get a few pains like that. At some stage they will be right at the top where everything is being pushed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->