Bubbles in my Belly!

I'm sort of juggling between Giulia getting ready for dinner and bed, making our dinner and tidying up so I am all over the place at the minute! I will if I get myself organised but don't fancy my chances!

i didn like the atmosphere in there :cry: soon as i went in they starting saying how people shouldnt have kids till there 21 + etc etc and anyone younger sud have there tubes tied :cry: i just left

Well that's terrible!!! Did you give em a dose??? I wish I had of come now..... sorry you had to hear such trollop.... :nope:
You know people judge based on a couple of lame experiences and that is what is wrong with our world..... if people all took the time to understand that there are different strokes for different folk, then we wldn't have the disastrous situations that we see every day on the news.... sorry to make your story into something political, but unfortunately the same kind of minds are at play here.....
You know if someone asked me whether an 18, 19, 20 yr old should be ttc and I just had the mental picture of my niece (for example) in my head, I wld say NO WAY!! BUT.... I understand that there are other girls of that age who are quite different to my niece and so my opinion is: if the girl is ready and displays maturity about the subject, then the age bears no consequence..... heck, I know a girl who is 33 and has 2 young children and is an absolute space-cadet..... she is sooooo IMmature, it is scary!!
On this forum I have met some very mature, grounded, sweet girls who are young yet sooo ready to have babies.... particularly you hun.....:hugs: You'll make a fabulous mummy and the ironic part is that those who were making that sort of comment are people who shouldn't be considering children, cos they don't "get it" at all!!:dohh:
Woah..... that was a rant and a half there hahaha!
So - the message here is: Take No Notice, as they are just not worth the time and heartache. You know what u r doing....:hugs:

:hugs: thanks hun.. i left had a cuddle with my teddy came back and when i went in there were nicer people in there i told them what happened and they too think it was horrid im not naming any names lol it will just cause fights etc lol.

anyway im ok better today :D no AF.. symptoms getting more and well i cudnt be happier i will test monday :happydance:

how u ??

Wow..... that sounds great hun.....:hugs:

Me, I am on cd18 and I have NO ov signs whatsoever.... last month they started at cd16, so I don't know whether I am just not feeling it, or whether I have some delay for some reason (ah I dunno.... STRESS, perhaps????!!!!) I hope it has been delayed, cos we haven't dtd since cd14.... so if I ov'd yesterday or something then I will have missed it. Oh well.... we'll see how things go.... not terribly bothered at the moment tbh... and I am not even sure why that is....:shrug:

awww hun :hugs: im sure it will all work out maybe u ov at cd 14?? but just didn feel the ov pains?? :shrug: i mean sometimes we dont feel it if we are thinking about other things.. if that makes sense

im just back from college now man what a stressful day.. lol i think i will take a year out next year if i am i looked into it and at my college were allowed to take a year off as long as we finish the first year completely i think if i am preg ill be due early july or end of june cuz it seems FF was right that i ov late.. which wud cause a different eed right??
im going to my mothers again this weekend... i think ill just curle up on her lap.. its been on of them weeks lol i think ill be 30 and still coming home for a cuddle off my mom :haha:

ok hun im off to clean.. :wacko: must clean the room b4 we leave for the weekend.. woohooo mid term no college for a week :happydance:

Coooool, you get to have a break!:thumbup: probably perfect timing hey?!
Yeah, that's nice that you get comforting cuddles off your mum.... my mum and I are not really like that.... not that we aren't close, but I have never been one to go to her just for an understanding cuddle-iykwim.... she's a little too judgemental and can't see the need for a cuddle without an explanation of what's wrong.... d'ya know what i mean?? And when I don't feel like talking, she doesn't quite get it.... s'ok tho.

So hun, what's this about df saying you not preg??? Sorry if prying.... I just read some other posts of yours around and I cldn't believe my eyes.... wasn't he the one who was sure you were last month??? Maybe its his way of guarding himself and you against another fall.... you know what men are like!! Anyways... don't worry.... he'll be all gushy once you get that bfp....:happydance:

I just got a very spesh cuddle off my little doll here.... she just comes running in sometimes out of the blue and gives the yummiest cuddles and says I love you mamma..... :awww: and most often its just when I need one the most. I sure hope she keeps coming to me for cuddles when she's big and wants her own kids..... I will certainly encourage it from my end!

Well hun, I hope you have a spesh time with your mum over the w/end and that the time passes quickly for you so you can get that bfp on monday hehehe - can't wait to see your post about it!:winkwink:
Happy cleaning! :dohh:

yeah df is being annoying i wanna get another test but he thinks its a waste of time and money blah blah.. its cuz i tested at 11 and 13 dpo and both neg but he doesnt get it. i guess sometimes for mens its yes or no lol and he thought he saw the no loud and clear lol. it upsets me though i feel alone.. and ive made my mind ill have to take the test alone cuz hes so stubborn lol... but i cant wait to see his face if i do get a bfp hehe :happydance: yeah.. prob his way to stop him getting hurt.. but it still annoys me lol.. i think if i test early in the future i just wont tell him lol.

i understand what you mean about your mom... and there are times when me and mom dont see eye to eye and argue hehe but i think thats more a female thing rather than mother daughter hehe. like im so protective of her.. and sometimes i think my dad can be... well lets just say not very helpful and ugh!! just pisses me off.. sorry for my language hehe. but annnyyywayyy lol thats just whole other kettle of fish :D

your little G sounds like a darling :D very bright girl i hope i get a little darling that sweet :).

i went to my friends house after college for abit and her cat jumped on my lap and sat on my tummy and fell asleep :wacko: my friend was like huh? she doesnt usually even on anyones lap. i was abit like hmmmmm it was sweet though hehe... i miss my cat so much :( he went missing a few months ago and id love to get a new one.. but prob best not to with a new baby??

i dunno why im talking about cats but anyway hehe just rambling on now.. delaying the cleaning :haha:

Good luck TrishyC!! I have got similiar things going on in my belly!! No idea what's going on! Have felt twinges of nausea sporatically over the last two days and sore boobs.. I can test next week so fingers crossed it's BFP!! First month off cilest pill so unlikely..
Hope you get your BFP soon!!

Good luck TrishyC!! I have got similiar things going on in my belly!! No idea what's going on! Have felt twinges of nausea sporatically over the last two days and sore boobs.. I can test next week so fingers crossed it's BFP!! First month off cilest pill so unlikely..
Hope you get your BFP soon!!

Thanks hun!! BFPs all round!!:winkwink:

Well kate.... I know why you are talking about cats.... they are VERY intuitive! Thats cool babe - espesh when your friend says that it doesn't normally do so!!:winkwink: I like it!
But you are right to be apprehensive about a cat just now... the kitty litter can give you some kinda illness, cos we never can be sure what our cats get up to in the day. I think with cats that are only ever inside the one house, it is fine, but if they venture outside at all, they can pick up all sorts of horrid things that you just don't wanna know about in pregnancy or with a newborn!
Yeah, I really do feel blessed with Giulia.... she is bright, funny, sweet and just a treasure and she is very much the reason that I sometimes don't mind the idea of not having any more.... I am so grateful for having been sent such a special daughter and I am so happy with my family (the 3 of us) that I just don't feel it is worth getting insane about whether or not we have any more children. I know there are lots of women who want more and more, but not me.... I wld love another, but I won't lose my sanity over it....:wacko:

i really understand hun about being grateful about G shes lovely, but you dont have to worry cuz i know you will get that bfp :D :hugs:

yeah i agree about the cat thing.. i just miss mine so much :( he was great... we nearly lost him as a kitten, he was the smallest of the kittens and wudn eat.. i stayed up all night feeding him weetabix and kitten milk lol. and he was ok by morning :cloud9: anyway.. i guess what doesnt matter now.. i just hope someone took him to live with them rather than anything else....

jeezzeee im so emotional today.. maybe when our baby is older 2 + we wud think about getting another.. but id be scared while he/she were babies..

im just started the losing weight thread lol my bmi is so bad :blush: lol i need to move my self and get motivated again.. but its hard lol.

at the moment all i wanna do is stay in bed and not be here lol...

:hugs: i hope your ok

Awww thanx hun....:hugs: I think one of the bigger reasons for wanting another is so G will have a little brother or sister.... they are spesh aren't they? I wldn't trade my bro or sis....

Your kitty sounds sweet and I am sure that he is being looked after by someone who maybe even tried to find out where he came from and just cldn't....awwww someone needs more cuddles.....!:hugs:

So which lose weight thread is that? I posted on one about being overweight/obese but it keeps getting lost and I haven't seen it for a few days.... might have to go search for it and bump it up!:thumbup:Yes, I am in serious need of moving my a#@e!! *Sigh*..... I wanna be preg so I at least have an excuse to lay in bed for a while... hehehe!!

Just go with it hun.... pretty soon you can get you some mum-attention, which never goes astray when you feelin like that.....:hugs: She'll molly-coddle you good and proper.... hehehe
What's going on with ya apart from the emotional feelings??

still have these cramps but not like af odd really.. they started getting abit sore today but still not sharp pains like af... :shrug: all week ive been feeling sick after i eat... today omg i felt so sick b4 i ate.. but at the same time so hungry so i ate and now im feeling like :wacko: ugh!! lol tired like all the time.. need to pee every hour lol. and still having weird dreams :shock:

yeah i def think all kids sud have a bro or sis.. i love my brothers.. even though there annoying hehe.

just about to go to my moms now.. a 2 hour drive ugh!! ill get the link 1 sec
hehe

ok heres the link :) https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/209476-inas-dms-conception-diet-all-welcome-2.html

Thanks for that hun, but I think I'll give it a miss.....:flower:

Hope your drive to mum's was pleasant.... it's p!$$!ng with rain here!!
Sorry you're feeling crook.... but you know its a great symptom hehehe...:winkwink: can't win ey?!
Awwww..... big hugs to you.....:hugs:

hehe i just got home annnndddd i got a letter from the college with the date of my graduation for the course i did last year :happydance: though im abit upset cuz it looks like ill be going alone :( david might have exams that week, moms going to the uk and my dad will have to work that day ... i have two guest tickets.. but no guests sad eh??

im just booking my robes now... if i am preg now ill be 10 weeks by then :wacko: i hope i dont have a big bump by then hehe ahhh well i wont mind :)

how are you?

I'll come!! hehehe... that's a shame tho, any grandparents? In the UK right? Well never mind - I'm sure you won;t be TOTALLY alone hehehe. Your bump will keep you company and what a nice story when he/she is grown up and you can say "d'ya know you were the only one who made it to my grad??!!"

I've just now started to have some twinges in my lower right side of belly...:shrug: maybe ov is happening, maybe its already gone.....:shrug: I was telling ralph that I hadn't had any sign and was confused and he said to not worry about and it will happen just like it did with g.... then I said, yeah but in that case we should be DTD 2 or 3 times a day hahaha!!:haha: That cld never happen at the moment!

Did you get some cuddling from mamma?

Anyhoo darl, I'm off for a cuddle with R cos we watching a film and then off to bed..... g'night hun....:hugs:

awwwwwwww i like that last bit
I'm off for a cuddle with R
awwwww :)

no not yet my mom has gone out to karate lol tut.. just waiting for her to get home.

and thanks you u made me smile... yep.. they will be the only one who made it :) i might as one of my good friends to go. just cuz i dont wanna go alone... and david said he will take the day off college if he doesnt have exams that day. i gotta pick up my gown early that day (which is like an hour away from where i live) grrr then make it back clean and all ready by half 3 lol oh well i till be like ready set go day hehe

im abit nervous.. not sure how these things go lol.

woohooo to the twinges sounds like ov to me :happydance: have fun tonight :winkwink:

good night hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->