buddie(s) wanted

Wow peanutty that was a syncronised posting Lol!!!

Peanutty - I'm hoping I didn't ovulate yet as OH left on Tuesday and isn't back until tomorrow night. I'm hoping my temps stay down until Sunday at least now!

Anidae, I'm so sorry to hear about your sister :hugs:

I am sorry Rachel - I have no idea about these things so ignore my comment fingers crossed there is no O yet :flower:

Anidae - you re so right there is no fairness in any of this! I am really sorry to hear about your sister I hope you both recover soon (I imagine it's bringing up painful memories for you) :hugs: - where are you based, Iit sounds better than the healthcare here if you can go to hospital for an early m/c or maybe it's just my rubbish doctor again:dohh:? There was lots of stuff on the radio earlier about the shortages of midwifes here meaning risks in pregnancy were not being properly picked up......I was having a bath trying to relax after a horrible day and then the radio was all about pregnancy and more things to worry about......

xx

Thank you both, yeh it's been such a strange few days, as yesterday when she told me she was pregnant I was sooooo pleased but so jealous and wishing I would not be far behind. We went for lunch and being with her brought back all my memories and feelings of being pregnant and now tonight has brought back all my memories of the miscarriage.

I'm so pleased I went through what I did with the molar and the miscarriage though because I have been able to totally be there for her and understand and help her through. It's such a lonely time. I didn;t know anybody really that had had a bad experience, it all went so well for everyone I know!

She's OK though, she's looking at it the same way I did which is that she is at least half way there towards having a baby because at least she knows she can get pregnant and quickly too! Just a shame this wasn;t her keeper.

Baby dust to all of us for our 2ww, Rachael hang in there and attack him the minute he walks through the door, don't even give him time to take his shoes off Lol!

Fingers crossed!

xx

Thanks Peanutty. It just needs to wait until Saturday, that's all! just 48 little hours!

Anidae - I will be doing, don't worry! Then he'll also get pounced on saturday am and pm and sunday am and pm :thumbup:

Peanutty sorry I missed your question, we are based in Manchester. She went to her doctors and he sent her straight to the EPU at Oldham hospital where they examined her cervix, scanned her and took bloods. I agree that it is great they did that as I know plenty of people who have just been fobbed off and told to go home and just deal with it!

My Dad just came out of Oldham Hospital on Monday!

No way, does he live in Oldham then I guess! How strange. x

No he doesn't, he lives in Bacup, but he had to go to Oldham for surgery

Oh I presumed you weren't in England - that is really good, I got told to just deal - no testing done told that there wasn't anything that can be done. Such a postcode lottery with healthcare!

Only 24 hrs to go Rachel xxx

Yup not long now, just got to hope that temp stays down tomorrow

Happy weekend everyone - I am going to try and wake up a sleeping hungover slightly smelly OH for some BDing - wish me luck

Ha ha have fun both of you! I've already ovulated now and the deed is done, so gonna rest a bit Lol! x

Good luck peanutty!

My temp rose a little this morning, but not enough for me to think it's my thermal shift so here's hoping!

Hi ladies...Good luck this month!!! :) I am still "OUT" LOL still waiting for AF to show!! At this point, I would give ANYTHING for her to show up. The PILL has totally messed me up, and it sucks because I was super regular pre-pill days.

On a positive note...I just found out I passed my course!!! YEAH! so at least I got positive results on ONE test LOL. Anyways, I am not really coming on here any more because there is not point, not until I get regular again and can 'try' properly.

I will check in randomly though for BFPs! Good Luck ladies... :dust:

Hi ladies...Good luck this month!!! :) I am still "OUT" LOL still waiting for AF to show!! At this point, I would give ANYTHING for her to show up. The PILL has totally messed me up, and it sucks because I was super regular pre-pill days.

On a positive note...I just found out I passed my course!!! YEAH! so at least I got positive results on ONE test LOL. Anyways, I am not really coming on here any more because there is not point, not until I get regular again and can 'try' properly.

I will check in randomly though for BFPs! Good Luck ladies... :dust:

:wohoo:Hooray for passing your course:wohoo:
:cry:That you are leaving us for a while:cry:

I hope the time off is good for you and those cycles fall into shape quickly, you will be missed - look forward to hearing from you when you feel your ready xxxxxxxx:hugs:

Hurry back finallyready!

But congratulations on passing you're course!

Congrats Finallyready and hope you come back to join us soon xxx

Wow great Rachael so glad it hung in there for you and waited till your man was over!!!! I'm 6 days into my 2ww and it's KILLING me. I hate not knowing and not being in control, you could say a touch of OCD! I just want to know.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to us all xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->