buddie(s) wanted

I miscounted just been on FF I will be 11 DPO on Sunday, Rachel I want to wait and test with you on Monday but there is no way I have the will power for that!!!!!

I'll be lucky if I make it to Sunday x

right now its 5:41pm on Thursday night.. only 3 more FMUs to get through!

I'm in Ontario so Emirc and I are in the same time zone. My OPK was positive on Jan 17; so I think O'd on Jan 18....therefore, I'll be 12 dpo on Sunday...so I can go either day! :)

I don't mind Testing on Monday on my own if you all want to test Sunday, I'm just not testing before 10DPO as I know it will be :bfn: :rofl:

Ugh! So I have today off work and Monday for this course I'm supposed to be working on! And of course I am so distracted by the possibility of getting my BFP! So to ease my mind I broke down and tested at 11 DPO and got a BFN!!! :cry: It is okay! I am at peace with this. I know my duty this month is to pass this course. So I am going to take a break from this Forum for a few days so I can focus on getting done what I need to get done and stop obsessing over TTC because it is obviously NOT going to happen this month!

Then hopefully :witch: will arrive at some point next week and I can try again in Feb!

Good luck to all of you ladies! And I have no doubt, the next time I log in, I will see some BFPs from some of you!!! :dust:

:cry:I am out FF has recalculated my ovulation date making it CD 20 and no chance of pregnancy - is FF ever wrong ever wrong?

My Ovulation Chart

Goodluck everyone:dust::dust::dust::dust:

FF isn't sure, hence the dashed crosshairs, and I would still say you o'd CD13 :hugs:

okay.. so We are having people over tonight.. hence there will be drinking.. so I cheated and took a test however, my pee was pretty diluted...I swear I saw something but im not sure..However about 10 mins after i took the test I got a small nosebleed!! I'm busting over here lol.. Last time I got a nosebleed I was preg!. Oh boy.. sry I just had to vent I have noone to tell.. well I told hubbs but all he did was smile!! ahh now I think Im gonna have to test tomorrow.. I will try and hold out but... now im dying to know!

Hello finallyready I hope your course is going well

So I also tested last night and like you emiric I am sure there was a line really faint and had to tilt the stick a little but I am certain it was there!

Did a clear blue digital this morning - no chance of tilting that - not pregnant!

So now I am reverting to the original 3rd of Feb plan = AF isn't even due till then so no more testing for me until Wednesday! I do have wlll power I do!

How are you all getting on, Rachel you still waiting till Monday, can you wait it out till Wednesday??

xxxxxxxx

Im am def holding out.. however feeling crampy this am.. hoping its prego cramps and not af cramps bleh

Well I decided to test this morning anyway.... :bfn:

Not testing again until Thursday now, and if that's :bfn: I'm not testing until we're in Edinburgh if AF doesn't show

BFN over here.. Idk.. I had such hope! I guess it is too early but now I am not testing if and until AF is late.

I was hopeful too. I'm now talking myself in and out of testing tomorrow. There's a significant increase in the number of :bfp: seen at 11DPO on FF..........

I am going to hold out till Wednesday I think, though it was really hard not to test this morning! So glad I didn't though as a BFN would have put me in an unhappy mood all day.

Good luck with the will power for both of you I have my fingers crossed for you both

xxx

Hi Girlies! I hope your all doing well. I am officially done my course. Wrote a 3hr exam last night. I am so glad to be done with that. So no new news with me. After getting my BFN at 11DPO I decided that I am not testing again until AF is actually late. She is due on Thurs so we'll see what happens. I even gave my tests to DH to hide them from me. I asked him if I could have one tonight and he said, NO! You can wait another week...you don't need to know right now. So even if I wanted to test I couldn't.

What's goin on ladies... I'm just tryin to stay sane lol period is supposedly to start tomorrow... However well you know let's hope it doesn't! I haven't tested since Monday and got a bfn, so I guess I only have a few more hours to go unless period shows up tomorrow!!

I'm testing tomorrow. Had some pinky CM which *may* have been IB, if it was then tomorrow could be too early :shrug:

:dust: to everyone

:cry:The witch got me:cry:

I am taking 2 months out but will still pop in here to hear you announce your BFP's Good luck everyone xxxxx

Sorry peanutty. Hope your 2 months out do you good xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->