Buddies, anyone?

Hi

My only knowlegde of opk's is of the CVS brandt. It says that unlike a pregnancy test when you get a faint second line it's positive, on a opk the results are only positive if the test line is equal to or darker than the control line.

Did you reduce your intake of fluid 2 to 3 hrs before taking the test?

Hi

My only knowlegde of opk's is of the CVS brandt. It says that unlike a pregnancy test when you get a faint second line it's positive, on a opk the results are only positive if the test line is equal to or darker than the control line.

Did you reduce your intake of fluid 2 to 3 hrs before taking the test?

That's what this brand says too, which a small part of the test line on CD12 @ 5pm is - and 9pm as well. It's just not the entire line, and I didn't get a + with the CBeasy test at 9pm.

I did reduce my fluids, but I do drink a lot of water. I wonder if I didn't reduce enough. Thanks for your input! I started charting temps 3 days ago - although I'm pretty sure I've already screwed it up - to see if I could see a temp rise post O.

CD15 - Not sure if I'm 1DPO or not. Funny, I thought I knew my body better than this.

HSO CP as well as EWCM this morning. Started temping 3 days ago... I don't have the hang of it yet though. I read that if you should temp after at least 3 hours of continuous sleep. Well, I usually get up to use the restroom at 3-4am, and then am up between 6-7. So, I was worried that I wouldn't have slept enough when I actually got up. The first two days, I did it when I woke up to pee, and didn't record the time. This morning, I went ahead and waited until I actually woke up. I think I just need to do it when I wake up for good - it would be more consisitent. It's my first time using FF, so I guess you need 3 days of higher temps for it to identify your O date. We'll see.

So... let the TWW begin? Not sure... still OPKing AM and PM, in case. My body is whack!

Hi!!

Egg white, slippery, clear and stretchy mucous is the mucous you have during ovulation :happydance:. If you bd yesterday, day before or today, you should be all set :thumbup:.

For ovulation, we have a couple of options. Checking the cm, position of the cervix, the basal temp, opk. I can't do the basal temp, because I wake up at any hour of the night or early morning, and I am a zombie unless if I am fully awake, which does not happen for like 10 or 15 mns after I am awake :haha:.

I just added my FF chart to my signature... It looks better than I thought it would, and might confirm that I did O on CD14 - :D!!! Maybe I'm not fertility tracking deficient like I thought!

Skittles, I just noticed you're from Miami... I lived in Tamarac for a while and worked down in Miami :) Are you originally from FL?

Hi!!

Egg white, slippery, clear and stretchy mucous is the mucous you have during ovulation :happydance:. If you bd yesterday, day before or today, you should be all set :thumbup:.

For ovulation, we have a couple of options. Checking the cm, position of the cervix, the basal temp, opk. I can't do the basal temp, because I wake up at any hour of the night or early morning, and I am a zombie unless if I am fully awake, which does not happen for like 10 or 15 mns after I am awake :haha:.

I wish we could have BDed!! DH left for work on Friday, so Friday AM (CD10) was the last BD. I think that pretty much counts me out this month... but I am hanging on to that tiny bit of hope!!

Well, nevermind... blazing OPK this morning. At least it leaves no doubt!!

DH may be able to come home tomorrow - too late??

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 3
If its anything like the clear blue smilies I think you would still have 36 hours to still try. Not sure though...I do hope thats right.tho!!!! I still havent gotten My + opk. Its only CD 11 so it may be on its way

my angel avery dont know if any one has said it to u , have u tried taking baby aspirin while pregnant? in ireland u need to get it on prescription, its a low dose of aspirin u take to help avoid clotting problems. my friend has had 3 miscarriages, and has 3 kids but with all her pregnancies that worked out alright she took d aspirin, she also had bleeding throughout most her pregnancies but sucessfully had 3 kids, sorry for jumping in with this , its just in case it may help u. lots o docs will say it hasnt been proven to work if u havent proven clotting issues but lots o moms would swear by it :) best of luck all xxxxxxxx

Well, nevermind... blazing OPK this morning. At least it leaves no doubt!!

DH may be able to come home tomorrow - too late??

thanks for pics just startin to use opk so was wondering if my less faint lines were positives obvs not thanks. :thumbup:

trying to see if my body goin back to normal after a loss , so il know when i am allowed to start ttc in 2 cycles :)

Hi!!

I see the positive opk. Congrats :happydance:.

Even do you ovulated today, you never know if an healthy sperm got up to your fallopian tubes, sometimes they can live as long as 5-7 days after ejaculation. They might of not minded the environment:winkwink:. So, I'll say you might still be in the running.

I am from Massachusetts, lived there for 18 yrs, moved to Georgia in 2008, originally from Guadeloupe. I have only been in Florida for a little bit over a year. Dh did not want to move to Georgia. But, I am still working on him. Nothing against Florida, but I can't stand the heat and the non changing season.

Cd 8 for me, I check my cm this morning and it shows improvements from previous cycle, or maybe I just want to believe it :haha:. Oh well, it works for me.

Skittles im on CD 11 you are not too far behind me!? Goodluck!!!!!

Oh Skittles, I know about the heat in FL. There are some days that you just don't even want to go outside! We moved up to Wisconsin four and a half years ago, and I never looked back :) It may be cold for some, but it's perfect for me!

Good luck to you and Mimismom this month! Found out that DH will be coming home tonight... hopefully I can get him in bed ;)

Haven't taken an OPK this morning yet, just wondering if I'm still surging - more for my own curiosity than anything else. I had a horrible case of insomnia last night, so it wouldn't have done much good to try and temp. Oh well... I will try and get the hang of it someday!

Hello ladies!!!

@mimismom, thanks, finger crossed for you too. Are you looking forward o a boy or you would not mind having another girl?. I want boys, but you know how it is, any as long they are healthy.

@sugarpie7, how did it go, bd on time?

As for me cd11, waiting to ovulate, just 2 days or 3 to go. I have been busy the past few days so I have not really been paying attention to the days, just realized that I am going to be in the tww soon, that went fast :happydance:.

Hello ladies!!!

@mimismom, thanks, finger crossed for you too. Are you looking forward o a boy or you would not mind having another girl?. I want boys, but you know how it is, any as long they are healthy.

As for me cd11, waiting to ovulate, just 2 days or 3 to go. I have been busy the past few days so I have not really been paying attention to the days, just realized that I am going to be in the tww soon, that went fast :happydance:.

Yeah! Hopefully lots of BD in your future :)

I got some good BDing on Friday, Saturday, and this morning. Now it's just waiting!

I think I'm finally 1dpo... my OPKs just turned negative this morning, CP is different too. Just hope those were some good swimmers ;) On to the TWW now!

Hello ladies!!!

I keep saying I wouldnt mind another girl simply because I already know what to expect. however may as well get the boy out the way so there will be know pressure on the 3rd baby (oh goodness). also so I can have a mama's boy lol daddy's girls are no fun...

mommy/daughter convo
dd:mommy i want daddy
mom: he is not here.
mom: I love you
dd: mommy
mom: I love you
dd: mommy
mom: i love you
dd: i want daddy
hilarious!

I dont remember do you have a girl or boy already?

@sugarpie7, I am working on it at this moment. Dh is not even giving me the time to finish typing :haha:.

@mimismom, no little ones yet, but when the first one gets here, I am on board for the next one 3 to 4 months after. No waiting for me.

Hey there...im out again:(( ugghh. My psychic predictions were wrong...jenny and gail, so not spending anymore money on that. We bd the morning after i got my pos opk and 2 days before i dont understand. Im so frustrated and scared that there may be a problem:'((

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->