Buddies Due Sept 09 - UK/US

Hey Ladies,

I've got a scan booked for 9am tomorrow morning x so I'll let you all know how it goes xxx

Thank you so much for your support
Love Sa x

Fingers crossed it goes really well for you - am sure it will be fine :hug:

Hey Ladies!!!

I'm fine and so is the baked bean!! Sigh of relief xxx

I had to have an internal because I have a tilted womb... not a problem but just inconvinient!!

The only cr*p thing was that they put me back by just under 2 weeks!! Boo Hoo!! So this is going to be the longest 1st Trimester ever!!!

Hey ladies - just found this area of the site but please count me in!

Due date is 24th September, and no sign of mw/scan appointment yet, but I was referred by GP on Monday - I need to learn to be patient!!
:hug:

Congrats and welcome loubylou
Sarah honey, do you have your new due date so I can update the 1st page?
Pink_glitter Is your MW appointment now the 2nd Feb?

How is every1 else doing? I have jus reached the constantly needing to pee stage... oh joy LOL

Frankers How is your cold? How did your MW appointment go?

Hey, only just seen this page...im due 2/9/09. Midwife appointment on 5/2/09 and 12wk scan on the 11/9/09. Thanks Marg_27, ur doing a grand job!!

I've been generally off my food and feeling knackered all the time. havent had the problem of peeing all the time yet tho!
xx

Cold is vastly improved - thanks Marg. MW appointment was only ok. MW was off sick so I had a stand in and as I was not quite 7 weeks she said it would be best to save all the form fillingin etc with my normal Mw. She booked me in with the hospital so they should be sending me a date for a scan appointment, and the MW will contact me in a week or so to make an appointment for formal booking in appointment.

did some basic checks, weight, height, Blood pressure etc. Apparently I have traces of blood in my urine but that it's very commonin early pregnancy so not to worry about it.

Good evening, congrats and welcome Annaspanna :D
I have added your details to the calender. Thank you for your kind comment, and hope you feel better soon x :hugs: x

Frankers Sounds like your appointment went well, my SIL has had blood in her urine all the way through her pg so far, shes now 30 weeks and its jus starting to lessen.

Hi Marg & all ladies,

I am now due on the 19th Sept.... my wedding anniversary!!!

Got my next scan on the 10th March.... such a long way away!!!

Thanx Sarahhoney, Ive updated those details for you, how fabulous your now due on your anniversary xx

Hi guys, been a while but feeling a bit anti-social. Only 2weeks now till MW appointment and have 1st scan date of 9th March (38 days and counting)

Is anyone else showing already? I'm a british size 12 and all of a sudden my tummy seems to have popped out today!!!!!!!!!

Hi Sinead, nice to hear from you :)
Wahoo for your scan date :happydance:
Ill add those details for you xx
And as for the showing.... Ive had to buy my 1st pair of maternity trousers...I kno its all bloat and no baby, but that doesnt stop my normal trousers being uncomfortable lol, I tried on a larger size, but they were huge all over whereas im only bigger roubd the front :) soooo I gave in and bought maternity 1s :)

I'm going to have to make a purchase of some maternity trousers too! It is all bloat and to be honest this week my trousers are actually better. So it would be nice to hang on for a bit x

Though we are out for dinner tomorrow night, and I'm so worried that once I've had a big meal I'm going to want to explode!!!! Ha Ha Ha!!

Hi Marg & all ladies,

I am now due on the 19th Sept.... my wedding anniversary!!!

Got my next scan on the 10th March.... such a long way away!!!

Hey Sarah - we are also due on our wedding anniversary - its sweet isn't it! When I was TTC I had worked out it would be around that date so it felt a little meant to be when we got our :bfp:!

Great news about your scan.... I am still waiting for mine. I have shared care between my GP and the hospital and my next GP ante natal appointment isn't until nearly the end of March so I hope I hear from the hospital before then as I will be about 13 weeks. How does the booking in etc normally work? All my GP said is that she would refer me to the hospital and I am not the most patient of people!!

Thanks for that, I showed my mum my ickle bump tonight and she laughed saying like mother, like daugher!!!! At least it shows that somethings happening in there

Hope you babies are born on your wedding anniverseries that would be lovely. Our's would have to be 9 days late to be born on ours and I don't fancy that

Hey, i have just got back from my early scan, and flump is there with a great heartbeat!!!! I am over the moon!!!! I have been put back 3 days, so now i am due on the 12th Sept (which is lovely as this is my mum's birthday!!!) I am sooooooo happy and the relief is amazing, i cried soooo much when i saw flump on screen, yay!!!

Hi there,

I would love to join and buddy up with anyone who is due around 28th September. This is my first baby and its all very exciting, but incredubly overwhelming!

PB :) x

Hi my due date is 20th sept 09 and my 1st scan date is 2/3/09!x

Well girlies, how are we all doin? Any1 got tonnes of snow like us? Duvet day today :happydance: and also, that means a nice long day with my trusty laptop, BnB and Facebook.... what more could a girl ask for?
If Ive not already added you to the dates, or if Ive not adjusted, or added appointments, dont worry, that is on my to do list :D I'll be on it later...

Sooo, what have you all been up to? this thread has gone a little stale of late, lets bring it back to life...
My all day sickness has eased a little, Im prolly temptin fate by sayin that, n itll come back in full swing tomoro, but I am holding out hope :D
Ok, so your prolly gna think Im absolutely craaaazy for sayin this, but, Im convinced I can feel LO dancin around inside now and again....I knoooo your all gna say, its waaay too early and its prolly wind, but I really dont think it is, its far too subtle and deep inside for that....

Anyway... I think thats quite enough craziness for a crisp tuesday morn...
Speak to you all soon xxx

Also guys, I would like to make a special mention for Sarahhoney, who very sadly miscarried on the 2nd :cry:
Id just like her to know that she is in our thoughts, and we would like to offer her all the support she will need xx
Take care sweet xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"