Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

Sorry ladies over the weekend I avoid my computer as much as I can so I just checked in last night on my phone, hence my message barely making sense.

Amanda - That is so exciting that your family is taking it well! It is such an exciting time!

Navy - That is the craziest way to get a BFP, and I am glad that your DH's CO didn't get upset!

I believe my morning sickness is full on now, I wake up in the middle of the night extremely nauseous, I guess it is time to put the soda crackers beside my bed for the morning, I am going to try peppermint tea today to help get me through work. DH and I had a very lazy weekend, just had "drinks" with friends on Friday night. (I filled up a cider bottle with water so people didn't ask why I wasn't drinking), Then DH and I went to the farmers market near us and just did yard work the rest of the weekend.

How is everyone's symptoms?

Haha loving the stories guys :)

So pleased your brother and sister in law took it well Amanda!

I've had a rubbish day today, spent the morning throwing up, got to work and I had forgotten something I needed so had to drive halfway home getting DH to meet me with the bits I needed... I cried the whole way thinking I had let everyone down, which when I got back to work I realised it must have been hormones as no one thought it was a big deal just me.

While I was crying I got myself so worked up that I was sick in the car on myself and on the car seat, I had to try and clean myself up, sort out my panda eyes and get back to work without anyone realising that I had been sick or crying :( :( :(

Hope everyone has had a better day than I have :)

Oh Flourish, I am sorry that you day is turning out this way. I hope that it gets better! Lovely Hormones always keeping us on our toes.

Amazing stories everyone!

Ah these pregnancy hormones can get us worked up so much can't they?

I am just feel exhausted. I'm surprised by how intense the fatigue is!! I know it's normal but I think I'll mention it to my midwife when I see her as Ibe always been low on iron in previous pregnancies.

Xx

Had a much better day today :)

Hope everyone else is okay with all the symptoms xx

So my parents were happily surprised. Had opinions about moving fast but knew it was our life and were happy for us!!

That is great to hear Amanda!

We had a fundraiser last night and our entire family and most of our friends were there! I had a few virgin Caesars and no one had any idea there wasn't alcohol in it! This morning however I am feeling hung over as it was a late night.

Sorry I haven't been as active ladies! We got to TN on Sun and we've been visiting family :)

Amanda, so glad they took it well!!

My morning sickness isn't bad, just a hint of "blehness" in the morning before I get out of bed but the fatigue is AWFUL!!

Fatigue is awful for me too.
I'm feeling nauseous after I eat.

Dhs family took it surprisingly very well. I'd thought they would flip out. But they didn't
Although we went and bought 2 onesies from babiesrus. And the pair was 16.99
Not that expensive for a super cute name branded pair there.
They made comments to him how that wwas expensive.
Apparently not in a rude way.
But I'm fuming. I don't want their opinions.
Is that wrong of me?

I'm going over Saturday for a bbq with his sister and her bf and the parents. I'm dreading questions. Apparently they want to know me better cause I'm actually a part of the family now.
1) NOW? not when I moved cross country or anything for him.
2) I don't want to answer their questions about our baby choices. They are different then us.

Am I over reacting?

Amanda - Just try to answer their questions as best you can without being upset and if its too much try and change the subject. Hopefully they are asking because they are interested and want the best for the baby and not trying to pry and grill you. As for the onesies being expensive, just tell them you will budget for your expenses. I know how frustrating it can be to deal with pain in the ass in laws.

Nausea hit me hard this morning, but not until I got to work. I have some ginger tea I am going to try this morning.

I agree Amanda, just answer best you can and change the subject if needed. Monster/Ass in Laws can be a pain for sure.

Personally, I think 16.99 is to much for 2 onesies BUT I'm a frugal chick, I love deals, sales and coupons LOL But at the end of the day, its you all's bundle of joy. You spend your money that YOU guys earned how you see fit and at the end of the day, what they say and their opinions really don't need to be taken into account. :) Just remember that :) It's all about YOU THREE, not everyone else :D

I agree with Navy!

ps Navy I hope your enjoying your vacation this week! I forgot to add that my last post.

Thanks, Hopeful, it's been nice to see everyone again :) We broke the news to my Brother In Law (He's 15) since we'd wanted to say it in person and he's excited, well, excited as a 15 year old boy can be about babies anyway LOL

I know this isn't pregnancy related but can I just say I HATE the military mentality "Hurry up and wait"..

Oh I feel you on that FL..... I feel you on that so much LOL

Hi ladies, hoping to join you! :hi:

I got my BFP on May 17, two days after I missed my period. Based on my LMP, I think I'm due around January 17-20 (I wasn't tracking this time) but hopefully I'll have a better idea once I see my OB! I'm Lindsey, I'll be 27 (tomorrow actually!), and I have a 2 year old daughter. Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->