Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

I cried cause I heard the song
"You'll be in my heart"
Always loved it and it had a special place in my heart. But I bawled in my car ride home.

I'm in Canada do I had July 1st. We went to the lake for fishing all day (beautiful trails etc ) then saw fireworks!
I hope you all have a great fourth of July!

I'm sort of at a stage where I've notice some slight belly growth (not much). And I just feel like I look fat :/
Anytime girls come around I just rub my bbelly so I don't feel judged.

It's so silly

Happy birthday Navy!

We don't do 4th July celebrations over here, hope you have a good weekend with them though.

Amanda I am sure you will have a noticeable bump soon. It's awkward when it's in that inbetween-y stage isn't it!

We're going to see fireworks tonight if it doesn't rain :)

Has anyone thought anymore on names? :D

We have ours chosen.
If it's a boy, Avery Paul (middle name up for changing)
And a girl, Sophie. But we haven't decided on a middle name yet. We have a few ideas we like
Sophie ava
Sophie myla

It's hard to chose that middle name!

I love Paul (It's my brother and fathers name) and we plan on using it on our next little mister.

And I LOVE Sophie, I really really want to use it on a little missy but DH likes his name better LOL

That's awesome, Amanda! I love fishing so much. I'm hoping we'll do some of that this weekend... I like watching the investigation discovery channel shows and now those make me cry so I don't watch them as much lol. I hear ya on the belly. Mine is huge but it's just because I was doing this awesome workout at a gym called 9round before I found out I was pregnant. Then I was having some cramping so my doc told me to take it easy. Then my doc said it was fine to go back but I've been feeling so icky that going to do an intense workout is the last thing I want to do! So I just lay around and eat instead :-( I had gained 8 lbs already from the 4 week point to when I had my 8 week. My next appt is in only 9 days and I'm terrified to see the scale then but want to try and at least walk everyday next week and eat less.

Navy lady, hope it doesn't rain! I am waiting till we find out the gender to start looking at names. It is so hard for me to even name my pets that I am nervous I'll be super indecisive and it'll take forever! Lol

I'm not one for family names. But Paul was my grandfather who died too early and meant the world to me. Dh is set on making that the middle name.
What's your hubby's girl choice? ?

I never worked our so at least you had that going for you! I had my first app June 22 and next full physical on July 16th. I wonder if I've gained. Can't tell if I'm eating better or not :p

I find naming pets so hard!

Amanda, my DH name choice is Remilia (his family is Italian, but even in Italy, Remilia is rare name) and its Pron. like Amelia/Emilia but with the soft R sound in front of it. We both agreed on Carole-Eve for the middle though.

Hi ladies!! Happy Canada day & 4th of July weekend! I decided to take a 5 day weekend, spent tons of time at the lake and hanging out with family.
My appointment on Tuesday didn't go as well as I thought, my doctor doesn't seem concerned about making sure there is even a baby in there, my symptoms are pretty much gone. They cancelled the scan I would have had on Monday saying it was pointless and I might not even see anything... At 10 weeks? So they rescheduled my scan and it's not until July 30th I will be 14 weeks, so another month of wondering if everything is ok. I really wish we could pay for private scans. There is no way we will be able to keep it a secret for another month during the Summer with all the weddings and bbq's we have. He said that because I have not had any bleeding or cramping there is no reason for an earlier scan, he also said that it was way to early to even try and use the Doppler.

Safe to say I am feeling bummed out and worried.

You would DEFINITELY see something at 10 weeks (they saw my gestational sac when it measured 5+3) and heartbeats are routinely seen at 6-7w, I really suggest a new Dr, He's been ultra awful to you since day one. But on the doppler he is partially correct, at 10 weeks it can be hard for even a professional to find one if the baby is in the back of the uterus.

I'm mad at him for you, dammit! That's infuriating!

It's a bit devious, but how do ER trips work in your country? Paid for or not? I'd say just go in and say your hurting and your worried, I've done it once in 2012 because I felt something was wrong but my OB at the time wouldn't listen or do anything, so I faked it and went into the ER, and u/s showed that I had lost the baby. Its the only time I've ever done that and it was because my instincts were screaming at me to do something and they were right.

I agree fully with navy. Get a new doctor or go to the er. Someone can do something for you more than your current Dr.
That's silly.

Thanks ladies! I could go to the ER however from past experience it would be about a 7 hour wait to just see the doctors, I've called many doctors and none of the recommended ones are taking new patients. :( I will however continue my looking on Monday.

I agree LOL 7 hours is better than nearly a month haha

Figured I'd update ya'll real quick as well!

I've started a TTC Journal to help and just keep myself occupied and busy while trying to catch another egg. I feel pretty lucky about this month honestly, I just sorta have a feeling so I hope its right! My body seems to have jumped right back on track and my Dr gave us the green light (I can't remember if I said that here) so we're off again and from the signs I'm getting from CM, OPKs and such, I'm nearing O! I'm of course still going to be you all cheerleader though!

Ha ha yes a 7 hour wait is better than a month, finding the time between work and all the summer fun we have going on is the hard part. After talking with a bunch of friends that have been pregnant recently most women who don't do the nuchal screening only get 1 UltraSound and that is at 20 weeks, I will only go in to the ER if I need to, until then I will just wait it out.

Sorry Navy I just saw your post from this morning now! I am so excited your body got back in gear so quickly, I have heard tons of stories of ladies getting their rainbow baby right after a miscarriage!! Please keep us updated :)

How are everyone's symptoms?? Today the MS and fatigue came back with a vengeance. I am trying hard to eat healthy but no food is appetizing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->