Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

That Scan is amazing Amanda!! Ahh I can't wait for mine!

Congrats LightBright on getting to hear babe on the Doppler!

https://i57.tinypic.com/2nreadx.jpg

Our announcement today!

Also if I count back 11 weeks and 1 day from yesterday (wwhich is what I'm dated as) it would be April 20th.

Which is exactly the very first time Dh and I had sex off birth control and he finished inside.
Coincidence!?!?!?

Wow, LUCKY!! Also, very cute announcement!!!!

Also, funny thing, Your Bday is in March (My DHs is in March) and your my age, your DH bday is in July (my birth month) but is my brothers age (he was born in '95) and our Peanut had the same EDD LOL It just made me giggle

Thank you!! DH is all like "i have amazing sperm" ahaha

Oh man that is actually really weird! What are the chances!?
I'm March 28th and he's July 21. Please tell me that's not the same ahah.

DH is Mar 24th and DS EDD was July 21st and my brothers bday is Nov 20th XD

Aww Amanda I love your announcement! So Cute!

Navy - those are strange coincidences lol!

Lovely announcement Amanda.
I'm thankful that you didn't have to try to conceive per say, as most of us have to try for months on end, I'd say you were very lucky indeed. Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.
My EDD would have been 14th October.

Did you make your next appt Amanda? Doesn't someone else have an appt in the next week or so? I thought someone had one the 10th or 12th?

I am very lucky lost, and I know it.

I have a full physical on July 16th so I guess I'll have another one booked then!

Wow I've missed so much again sorry guys!

Navy I've got everything crossed that you get your rainbow baby this month!!!

Hopeful I'm sure everything will be okay, it's just a pain having to wait that long :(

Amanda great scan and love the announcement.

I've still got sickness going on, I'm almost 12 weeks now so really hoping it goes soon. I was sick yesterday while I was driving home, luckily I wasn't far from home, I have to call DH out to the car with a cloth so that I could wipe some of it up before I stood up :( I was feeling so sorry for myself the rest of the evening.

I have my '12' week scan next week on the 15th July. I think I'll be just over 12 at that point. Can't wait to see baby again.

We are going to announce tomorrow evening though as will be 11 weeks 5 days and have a festival this weekend so it's easier than lying about why I'm not drinking :)

Hope you are all okay.

That is very exciting Flourish!

As hard as we have tried to keep it a secret we just haven't been able to, we have had big events every weekend. We still have not announced on FB but we will probably do that right after we have a scan.

Have any of you had any pain when you dtd? Last night for some reason I felt extremely crampy after we DTD and it just didn't feel as good as it normally does. lol sorry TMI.

That whole area is engorged with blood and stretching, Hopeful, so dtd can sometimes be uncomfortable unfortunately

lol crap... maybe I need to do some inverted yoga before DTD or in the morning would probably be less sensitive than the end of the day.

Perhaps a different position? That helped when I was pregnant with DS before DH left.

Flourish thank you!
I hope your sickness goes away soon. That's never fun :(
The 15th is so close!
Funny how most announcements are made cause we can't drink and that's suspicious. Ahaha.

Hopeful, I've definitely read that's normal. Cause orgasm can cause the uterus to contract and whatnot. But since baby is in there, the stretching ligaments can cause some cramps and pain. Some ladies say they just stop being their big o. Or try different positions or yoga like you think!

Sometimes when I raise my right leg I feel some twinges. The baby is more on the left right now. All growing pains I'm sure.

So breaking news.
I blacked out at work this morning and puked all over myself in the process.
I don't remember it though.

Luckily Dh hadn't left for work yet and was able to get off to come help me (I have no one else here but him).
Went to the dr and she said this is what she was warning me about with my low blood pressure.
If it continues to be this bad she'll write me off for work. And suggested in the mean time work less and take it easy. Also to eat lots of salty snacks (which I've done all my life for my BP anyways)

It was very scary. But doppler was used and baby is perfectly fine :D

Amanda!! That is scary, I really hope you are feeling better and can figure out what you have to do to get a handle on your BP. I cannot imagine that is very fun at all.

Yay for hearing baby on the doppler!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->