Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

Thanks guys!

Haha Amanda, we were very regular before too but now it's like I'm always in the mood. I feel like I turned into a guy hahaha. I wonder if that'll continue throughout the pregnancy or if it'll be different once I'm huge? My belly is bigger but only because I've been eating more :-( I gained 14 lbs since finding out I was pregnant. But I've been feeling a little better so I should be starting back up at the gym again soon! I wanna have a tight belly so I can see a baby bump instead of a beer looking gut lmao. I swear I can feel my uterus now though when I lay on my back and push in above my pelvic bone.

Hopeful, that will be hard to be away from DH for so long! At least he'll be back in time to help you when you're real big and are super tired! My exhaustion is getting better finally, thank god! I still have a hard time staying up past 9 but I've been ok during the day most days. Do you have those 3d ultrasound places anywhere near you? They aren't super expensive! I'm going to go to one in 2 weeks for the gender reveal and it's only $79! Which I guess isn't cheap and I feek weird about spending money on things that aren't necessary since I've been pregnant, but I love seeing the baby and I'm dying to find out what it is!

I am so jealous of your ladies Drive! Before I got pregnant my sex drive was so much higher than DH's I wanted it all the time, now I am too exhausted in the evenings to even think about it.

I believe there is one where DH goes to school so I will see if I can get in there, unfortunately all of our Ultra sound places are controlled provincially and you still need a referral from your doctor. So your doctor must be willing to send you.

I think I can only post one at a time for whatever reason...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 5
Oh man, that's so weird that you need a doctor's referral to go to one :-/

And usually we DTD in the morning before we get up or in the middle of the night. By the time I go to bed I am ready to pass out. Or have been ready for awhile. Haha. Hopefully you start getting more energy soon!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 3
And this is my last one. As long as I didn't post 2 of the same... Lol. But I got 4 total.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 1
Awe thanks hopeful. It does make me feel quite valued there.

I'm in bc and I'm pretty sure I found a place that you don't need a referral for. I'll try to find the name again, maybe they have then elsewhere too.
I understand the not sleeping apart thing. It sucks. Dh was deployed for a month and it was the worst.
He was supposed to go for 9 months but was able not to go. So we decided to start our family now cause he wasn't going. Even tonight, he's on duty so stays on ship over night. Sucks!

And my washing machine is all messed up. Won't drain. So I drained it manually but hopefully my landlord can fix it. I think there might be a coin in the hose. Who knows. It's a headache.

https://i58.tinypic.com/2hxvlaa.jpg

Comparison. Left pic was yesterday at 12 weeks. Right pic is 8 weeks.
I feel like I just look fatter. But the bottom of my tummy is filling out a bit more. Beginnings of my bump I hope? :)

Awww, such a cute little bump!!

I'm feeling a bit down :( If this cycle doesn't have a sticky then we may only get one more cycle to try until Jan. The Navy is sending DH away for nearly 5 months :cry:

Thanks navy!

And I'm sorry hes being sent away :( it's rough. But you've got us here and a support system in your life I'm sure.
I hope this is your sticky month for you!! ♡

Love the Bump Amanda!!

Oh Navy I really hope you get your sticky bean!! I can't imagine my DH being gone that long, you are one strong woman!! Are you going to wait the 9 days to test (according to your ticker)??

Thanks hopeful! You can't see in the pics but during the US we could see baby's fingers! It was awesome. I hope you can see your baby really soon!

Omg Amanda, definitely a bump! I wish I had taken a before pic but I haven't taken any pics of my belly yet because I just feel fat and self conscious so I wanted to wait till there was a noticeable baby bump before I took any pics.

Navy, that sucks about your DH being gone for so long. I'm really hoping for you this will be your month! Just try and stay positive until you have reason not to! Also, love your new pic. Your kid is so frickin cute!

Thank you Amanda, Hopeful and Michele.

Hopeful, I'm starting Testing on Sat hahaha I'll be 8DPO

Michele, thank you, he's his daddies clone haha

Thanks Michelle! I just feel fat too.
Although our bodies are amazing and we should love them for what they are :)

Can't wait for your tests navy!!

Idk if you can see in my us pics but in one you can see the umbilical cord. The other the heart, brain and the ovaries/testicles. Whatever they will become.
They are still quite up there so I'm hoping girl! Aha

Yay, navy! I'm excited for your testing to begin! I'll have to make sure I come back regularly to stay updated! Can't wait for your BFP! And I remember that pic you posted of Magnus and your DH and he was like his mini twin! How cute! I hope our kiddo gets the best of both our features :p

Amanda, totally noticed umbilical cord first time around but had to find your pics again to check out the other details I had missed. How cool! Your pics seem much better quality than mine. I love seeing the heart beating away on the screen. It makes my heart want to explode with happiness and wonder.

I'm gonna take a pic of my fat belly real quick and then I'll post an older one from a week or two before BFP (I'll be able to check date when I find the pic). I took it to text my mom and show her the progress I had made at the gym since I'd started working out a month or so before. So from that pic to now, I've gained 14 lbs. I put my gym membership on hold because I was feeling so icky but the hold ends on the 18th and I'm super excited to get back and tighten up this tummy so I can have a real baby bump and not just a good baby! Lol!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 3
Ok, these were taken May 1st so it was only a couple weeks after I had started working out lol so my belly was still pudgier than it was when I stopped working out at 6w3d. But I still look a lot fatter now than I did then. Not sure if you can tell in pic aside from belly lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2
And there's one more lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 2
My gosh Michelle you're not fat at all! You look great and I can see that cute little bump!

Yeah I think my baby was just in a great spot and I had drank so much water it was pushed higher.

You know I'm thinking it over, those are probably just the little kidneys in there.
Testicles or ovaries would be wayyyyyy smaller than that I'm sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->