Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

She suggested what to eat in the morning for breakfast to hopefully make it easier. There wasn't much else other than that, salty snacks, and sit when I'm feeling it. Which I always do.
So II've just gotta deal and hope it doesn't happen again.
Working less sounds nice ahah.

Usual BP is 120/90 right.
Mine is 80/something.

:( Dh was so great though. It was very touching how mmuch he cares about me and the baby too. Making sure ill be eating in the morning (which i never do. Makes me blah) etc
He even did all the dishes when I was taking a nap.
Cute mmuch!

Oh yikes!!! I had the opposite problem, both are super scary! Glad baby is ok!!

Sounds scary Amanda. Glad you got to hear baby's heart beat though.

We announced last night.. Used a video of of goddaughter saying that I have a baby in my tummy, posted it on Facebook #childrencantkeepsecrets, I think because it's quite subtle a few people may have missed it.. Both DH and I ended up getting loads of calls asking if we were pregnant 😂 I was nervous about telling people but glad it's out there now.

Off to a music festival today, hope you all have a good weekend.

I've been having some cramps
Growing pains I'm sure.
And my god my boobs are still soooo sore. It's crazy.

Back to work tomorrow. Let's see how that goes! How are you ladies?

Exhausted on our ends, there have been several deaths in the family this week, which why I've been fairly quiet.

I am also having some cramping, it hurts a lot when I cough lately. I am hoping it is just my uterus expanding!

I read today that baby will double in size this week!! Very Exciting.

We told a bunch more family and friends at a BBQ we went to last night - actually one of my aunts let it slip and then news travelled but it worked out better that way. lol

I can't wait until my scan on the 31st! I wish it was here already. Less than 3 weeks away!

Yes, Hopeful, it's most likely your round ligament, especially since baby is doubling in size this week! Haha I had that from 5w to the time DS was born haha was not fun haha

There is definitely some growing going on, DH says that he is starting to see a bump, I thought I was just bloated still but it is very hard very low. We are the only ones that notice it at this point but excited for it to keep growing! DH and I switched sides of the bed last night so I can be closer to the door to go pee lol. I had a hard time falling asleep, then when my alarm went off I had absolutely no ambition to get out of bed. I really wish I could work a nap time into my work schedule! ha ha

Ooo yay a bump! I can't wait for the scan either!

Ahah switching sides is a good idea. We tried it briefly but it felt wayyy too weird and Dh hated it. He "needs to be the one closer to the door incase something happens".
Okay with me!

Today I'm going to talk to my boss about working less.
Let's see how this plays out.

Good Luck with your boss! Your's and baby's health has to come first though!

Yes! We are the same way so it is very strange for me to be sleeping closest to the door! DH will be gone for 3 months at the end of August so I need to get used to sleeping close to the door and needing to protect myself lol (We have never had issues and live in a great little town, but you never know). I told him I need to get a dog to keep me company when he is gone... chances are he will just come home one day and bam there will be a dog.

My boss had already worked it out when I got there. These next 2 weeks will be full cause its hard to switch. But I got Wednesday off. And then starting new schedule down to 3 full shifts or 4 short shifts a week.
So thankful. Hopefully that allows me down time. Plus with school starting that's what it'd be anyways.

Ahahah hopeful. Just get a dog. That's great. Why is Dh gone for 3 months :O

Ahh, it has been a crazy week... Hope I am still welcome here!

I'm so sorry about the losses in your family, navy lady! :-( so excited for you to try for that rainbow baby though and really hoping everything goes in your favor!

Omg, love your announcement, Amanda. So cute! I've pretty much told everyone who matters by now so it's almost too late for me to think of a cute fb announcement lol.

Had my 12 week appt tonight and it was amazing!!! They brought the us machine in in case they couldn't pick up hb on doppler but my dr ended up picking it up within a couple minutes. It was at 154. As amazing as it was, I told my doctor I was disappointed because I wanted to see on the us again and she was like "oh, well we can still take a look!" And we did! We saw the little guy (or girl, but hoping guy haha) and he was just swimming around looking happy as can be! It was so cool. It actually looked like a baby this time! I love my doctor. She is just the best... Always running late, but it's because she spends extra time with all her patients.

hopeful, you need a new doctor! I wish I could share mine with you! Yours is a piece of crap!

How is everyone feeling this week?

And glad your boss is working with you Amanda!

Also, I get cramps almost always after DTD. But since I've been pregnant, I have been in the mood so much more often haha. Sorry if that's tmi!

Here are pics from my scan tonight :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 4
Ok I'm really annoyed because it's not letting me post my other pics! And my wifi is being real crappy right now :-( I'll try again later I guess... :-/

Oh course you're always welcome!
Sounds like a great Dr you have there.
Mine was late too the one time I saw her for the same reason. So I can't be mad!so good of her to take her time with people!

I've been much more into dtd too :) although we were very regular before.
During making out, Dh always mentions how he put a baby in me so I think that's a turn on for him.
Good with me!

Love the scan!! Keep trying for the other pics when you can!
I feel like my yummy is filling out a little. I'll post comparison pics when I have time. It's 1230am right now so I should be going to bed!

Amanda- I am so glad that your boss had it worked out - makes it seem like they are very caring toward you and value you as an employee! DH is gone for school - he is an apprentice Heavy Duty Mechanic - luckily he is only a 2.5 hour drive away, but we haven't slept a part for more than a night in over 4 years! lol so it will take some getting used to!

Always Welcome Michele - Great pic!! Yeah, I am not overly impressed with my doctor but in the city I live in it hard to find a good one, let alone a good one that we can understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->