Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

I feel like my tummy looked pregnant when I weighed more and wasn't pregnant several years ago so when I look at it now I feel like it's just fat! But I suppose my memory of how it actually looked when it was only fat could be off by now lol.

And its probably possible that it could be either! Either way, it's really awesome how much you can see in your pics!

Ahh.. All your scans and belly pics are great! I haven't taken any belly pics yet, I keep telling DH every week "oh yeah we should take a picture today" haha I think I will take it at 12 weeks (Friday - Woop Woop!), then 20 weeks and then a few more after that.
I still haven't gained any weight but I definitely am noticing a bump, especially when I lay down on my back.

17 days until I get to see the little bean!! I can't wait!!

Omg hopeful, your US will be at 14w1d so they might be able to tell gender too right away if baby is in good position! Super exciting!!! You were planning on finding out if you're team blue or pink right?? Either way, only 2 weeks from Saturday! Every time I'm 2 weeks away from an appt I feel like the time will pass quicker than when I was 4 weeks away lol. I'm totally going to the 4d US place in a couple weeks to find out what my behbeh is!

That is so exciting Michele! A 4D US would be awesome!

DH and I can't decide if we want to know. We are thinking of finding out but not telling anyone what it is! I suck at keeping secrets like that though! and I really want to know but he doesn't.

Anyone who can either not find out till birth or can keep it a secret till then has an insane amount of patience and self control. I am just dying to know! Why doesn't he want to know? Just so it can be a bigger surprise on baby's birthday? I don't get how anyone can not want to know asap :p

We want to know asap! We will tell people. But we're not sharing the name!
There's a 4d ultrasound place here that can tell you the gender for 80$.
I'm sooooo tempted. I want to know so bad!

Amanda, do they say they can tell from 14+ weeks also? That's so exciting that you're so close to being able to find out :) You should totally do it! the place I'm going to charges $79 lol. Will be so worth it!

I agree I don't think I could wait, but it will come down to how we feel on the day ha. as we will probably only have 2 ultrasounds total (unless there are complications).

He wants it to be a surprise, everyone from our town says that being surprised when you give birth is so worth it... I however am a tad bit of a control freak and would like to have everything ready for when baby arrives... ahh so many decisions.

The website didn't specify from when they could tell. I guess when I look into it they'd tell me.

Hopeful, I'm the same. I like to plan and control things so we both want to know!

Loving all the bump photos!

We had our scan today. It was so crazy to see how different baby looks... It looks like a real baby now and not just a blob on the screen!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 4
Yeah, planning is sooo important to me also! Like I want to be able to pick a single name, not 2 of them. And I don't want gender neutral clothes either! But in theory, waiting to find out would be a cool surprise if planning disn't matter.

Omg flourish! Awesome pic! How far along are you now??

I want to be able to plan as well so will be finding out. Got my 20 week scan booked for 8th September so should find out then.

I'm 12 + 3, tried to do a signature thing today but it didn't work. Will try again tomorrow as off to bed soon.

I need to change my signature ticker too.
I'm 12 +22
But I need to go on my pc to change it and I'm much too lazy for that. :p

Flourish, you are only a day ahead of me. So your EDD is probably the 24th then?

Amanda, you're 12+2? Do we have the same EDD? I'm the 25th!

And I don't like that this website turns all my pics sideways lol. It's so weird and I have no idea how to change it.

I'm Jan 25th too!!

And I just got a letter. I have my next ultrasound for Aug 31st! Gender scan! Wooooo I'm so excited! !!!

Awesome!! And that is great news! That's not that far away at all! I'm nervous they might get it wrong at the 3d/4d place if I go as early as 14 weeks so I might wait till my next appt on August 10th to see if my doctor will give me another ultrasound and maybe we could see then? Omg so exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->