Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

Congrats on the good Beta test Navy!!!

Thanks Ladies!! - 3 hours to go!!! I am nervous and excited! I know I am going to cry and maybe vomit from relief when I finally hear the heartbeat!! I just need to get through the next 2 hours of work... then see baby...then long busy weekend!

Oh hopeful so soon!!!

And Michelle? Good point. I don't know what I'm feeling for though. Sometimes when I push I feel a weird pressure inside. Dh says it feels a bit harder but I'm not sure at all!

Can't wait to see your US pics Hopeful!!!!

Had my second beta done, waiting on results. I also had my Progesterone drawn but I won't have those results til next week. My first official OB appt is Aug 5th! So next Wed!!

Second beta was 90 :) So it basically doubled and all it looking well

That is great news navy!!! Congrats!! Ultra sound went well.

I measured 14+4 so the nuchal measurement is not accurate. But that is ok. Baby's heart rate was 140 and looks great! I need to figure out how to add a picture using my cell phone :(
Only downside is my placenta is in the front and could be in front of my cervix but they will recheck that at 20 weeks! Baby was very active and didn't want to sit still for the tech.

I am so in love!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 2
Lovely ultrasound pictures, Hopeful!! I had an anterior placenta with DS and they thought it might cover my cervix but by 22 weeks it had moved up a little higher, so don't worry to much just yet about that!

Urg pretty sure I have a yeast infection.
Used to get them frequently but haven't had one since about March.
Idk what I can do for it now that I'm preggo

Amanda I believe you can still take monostat and such but I would call your Dr to double check, if nothing else she can prescribe you and antibiotic.

Yeah I was thinking if it doesn't ease up in a few days I'll call the dr!

Do any of you ladies just get the need to cry sometimes?
Nothing is wrong. I'm so very happy with my life, Dh, our baby. Nothing is wrong.
But I woke up just wanting to cry.
Then I ran over a kitten with the car :(
I turned around and it wasn't tthere. So I'm hoping it just got bumped up and is okay. I'm telling myself that to feel better.

But yeah.
Hormones probably.

I get like that, Amanda, just wanting to cry basically to cry, it's the hormones!

I get the overwhelming need to cry very often, sometimes with a reason (small ones or ones that don't make sense!) and sometimes without. It's frustrating sometimes because I feel like I'm losing control of myself! And I'm sure if the kitten was gone it's probably ok!

Hopeful, those pics are great! None of the ones I have gotten have been all that great... I should post the ones from my gender reveal ultrasound though. I've been giving all the pics I've gotten so far to OH and he puts them somewhere but not sure where... But he's out of town now so I can't ask but I think I'll try to find them cause I want to look again lol. And there was one cool one from the 3d sneak peak where you can see her face. <3

Navy, so glad everything is going good for you! 2016 is gonna be an amazing year for us all :)

And Amanda, I always eat a lot of yogurt when I get yeast infections. It's supposed to help... I've always gotten the cream though also. Hope yours gets better! Also, garlic is a natural antibiotic. It's really disgusting (smells and tastes horrible), but if you take some liquid aged concentrated garlic, it would probably help. My mom takes it for everything and swears by it. She used to get strep throat really bad several times a year but now every time her throat starts getting sore she squirts the liquid garlic on it and it never progresses to strep. She hasn't had it in years! Pretty crazy! I still use antibiotics though because I can't handle the taste of smell haha.

Here's the one with her face. She looks grumpy haha.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 5
Here's where the tech could tell for sure she was a girl. Those 3 little white dots sticking out are her girl parts!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 2
And this one is my other fave out of the 6 they gave me. The other 3 aren't good and you can't see well at all.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back