Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

Loving all the pics!

Amanda try natural yogurt it's meant to help... I think antibiotics actually makes yeast infections worse :/

Navy I am sooo excited for you! Glad your levels are all rising nicely.

I totally know what you mean about emotions being all over the place...

So I am still being sick despite the antisickness tablets... Had another weekend of not being able to keep anything down :( I'm off to Italy for a friends wedding tomorrow and really don't want to be sick whilst I'm there but I think all the odds are stacked against me right now :(

Flourish, that sucks so much! I hope it gets better really soon! Hopefully it will miraculously let up for the wedding so you can enjoy it!

And you are totally right about the antibiotics. I totally forgot about that when mentioning the garlic, but almost every time I've taken antibiotics in the last several years I have gotten a yeast infection following them. Like a couple days in and bam, yeast infection! Not sure if garlic would do that though since it is a natural antibiotic and I don't think it kills the good bacteria also like prescription antibiotics do...

Congrats Navy!!

Well I had my 12 week scan on 30 July....

and we are having twins!!!!

Due date given as 7 February.

Wow twins that's crazy! Congratulations Olivia, exciting times ahead!

Wow twins! That's crazy!! Congrats!

I actually eat a lot of yogurt. So maybe I'll try eating more garlic. It's feeling better today.

Gorgeous pics Michelle!

Floris that's unfortunate :( Italy though!! That's incredible!

Olivia, that's amazing! I would have loved twins, haha. I'm currently a nanny for 18 month old identical boy twins and have been taking care of them since they were 6 months old. I love them so much! They are just so adorable and so much fun and it is fascinating to watch them interact with each other.

Thanks Amanda! Thats good that the infection is getting better! That itching is THE WORST!

The itching is by far the worst thing ever. Like why does it have to do that.
Silly body.

Here are the twins I nanny.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 3
Yeah, and then its so hard to not scratch and make it raw and sore also! Uggggh! Whoever invented yeast infections deserves to be tortured :p

Wow, twins!! Congrats Olivia!! Are you going to be finding out the genders now or still unsure?

I caved and took another pregnancy test, this time with the weeks estimator, 3+! Makes me feel a lot better because by this stage with my last loss I was still getting 1-2's with only one 2-3 so even though I know HCG rises differently in each pregnancy, it still reassuring.

https://i.imgur.com/WDcq5Q8.jpg

Great Pics Michele!

Amanda - I get like that too, I just cry out of no where, DH usually wants to console me and I just laugh because I have no idea why I am crying.

Navy - That is great that your progressing on the weeks estimator!! Will you have a scan early because of your previous losses?

My plan was to tell my bosses today that I am pregnant however one is still on holidays and the other got called on-site and won't be back until Thursday. So I guess I tell them late this week or early next week.

Finding a replacement might prove to be quite challenging.

Some days I wish it was January already lol, other days I realize how much I have to do before baby comes.

I may have one around Aug 19th, Hopeful but not sure on the exact date yet :)

A VERY hectic day today. My HCG is up to 950 from last Fridays 90 so that's amazing but my Progesterone is only 5 which is very low . Had an US but there was nothing but since my exact O date is iffy it could simply be way to early so I got back next week for a repeat HCG and another scan. My son also had an accident in the Drs office during my appt and ended up in that hospitals ER and left with 4 stitches.

Yikes navy that is not a good day at all.

I just got back from my doctor appointment and I guess that I have indications of Turner Syndrome (which means it's a girl) so I have to have a repeat ultrasound by the end of next week. I'm trying to not freak out but I am an emotional mess now.

Ok, Hopeful, deep breath. I know you're freaking out, I would be too, but we are all here for you and so is your family. Hopefully, everything is fine, ultrasounds aren't the easiest thing to see on, so we will all be with you next week in spirit when they double check.

I do have a cousin with Turners Syndrome. It caused her to have no menstrual cycle and she cannot have children, but other than her thyroid issues, she has no serious medical problems. Both of those are common affects of TS but on the whole, she is very healthy though short (also caused by TS). Women with TS rarely have decreased mental capacity as well.

I have no idea what I'm trying to do here. I know nothing I say can calm you down or ease your mind. :hugs: but we're here with you sweetheart.

But, you know you're getting a sweet little girl!! Try to focus on that, sweetie, a cute little girl you can dress in frills and to be Daddys Little Girl!

Thank you Navy, it does help. I really appreciate your kind words.

I am terrified of a late term miscarriage, and after doing some reading last night we are hopeful that everything will be okay. They said that the veins in her neck are what is giving them a clue to Turners, they are very enlarged and should not be so visible by now, especially because I am measuring ahead.

I know it probably doesn't mean much to say this, but at least if it does turn out to be TS, there are much worse chromosomal problems that could have happened such as Trisomy 18 and 13, I hope that didn't come out as heartless or something, I swear I didn't mean it that way.

We are here with you though, no matter what happens. Hopefully they find proof next scan that it was nothing and that your little girl is perfectly healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->