Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

Thank you Flourish and sometime between April 1st and April 7th, I'm not 100% sure when my O date was

Hi there,

I'm due early January and I'm 17 weeks along. Can I squeeze in here?

Hello and Welcome Butter Cup!! When's your EDD? Any symptoms yet? Team Pink, Blue or Yellow? Find out the gender yet?

(Sorry for the bombardment haha)

Navy yesssssssss! !!!!! I'm so so happy!!

Where did you get the doppler? I can't find any online for less then like 90!

Thank you Amanda, and Amazon and Ebay have then for 35$ or less :)

Yay navy, this is amazing news! So happy for you!!! Conragtations!!!

I think I will borrow that doppler from OH's cousin then and it should do the trick!

Had my gender reveal today and after 25 minutes of looking, she said she is positive it is a girl! She said when she first started working there she was wrong a few times just because she couldn't see well enough and went with her instinct instead of asking parents to come back, because she didn't want to disappoint them by telling them she was unsure and they needed to come back. But she said now she has parents come back if she is not 100% and hasn't been wrong in years. She showed me the pic that confirmed it for her. Girls have something that sticks out too but it's between the legs where the vagina is rather than up higher like where the penis is. So as long as you can catch the right angles, you can tell what it is. Also, my dreams and daydreams always were a girl and I'd catch myself thinking why am I feeling like its a girl when I want a boy? So maybe it was intuition! Also, my sisters both were sure it was going to be a girl from the time I said I was pregnant haha. I'm super excited for a mini me! I like the name Isabel, and using the nickname izzy, but oh doesn't. He likes lily and Vivian. I also am liking zoë. I want to look at obscure and retro names though and add more to the possible list before we start narrowing down though haha.

I am in Wisconsin, btw.

Welcome buttercup!

Thank you and woohoo, lets hope it stays that way!! Have you thought of names since you have a good idea of the gender now? How exciting! I'll put you down as "Pink Baby!"

I'm already looking around at cribs........ XD But I found two I fell in love with!!

I want these for a boy
https://i.imgur.com/FEn4FBrl.jpg https://i.imgur.com/FoOYmVrl.jpg

And then either of those styles for a girl but in Espresso/Cherry or White instead of Lagoon or Gray

Hi Navy! :flower: Congrats on your pregnancy :)

I'm due on New Years Day, lol. At the moment all of my symptoms consist of fatigue and anxiety waiting to feel baby move. I think I have but I haven't felt the unmistakable movements yet. My nausea subsided by 12 weeks for the most part. We're team yellow though it's funny that it's called that on this site because for the past many years on the other forums I've been on, it's called Team Green :shrug:

DH and I have 4 other kids ages 12, almost 8, almost 5 and newly 2. G,B,G,G. We're hoping for a boy this time so our son can have a brother and for room issues we have at our house. I'm a homeschool mom and DH works full time.

Thanks for having me :happydance:

ETA: oops sorry, I see more responses now. I started to write this earlier and life happened. Should have refreshed first. I live in North FL, near Tallahassee out in the country on a few acres.

Thanks everyone and glad to meet you!

I always called it Team Green too until this forum where most of the people used Team Yellow for not finding out and Team Green for if they didn't know if they were finding out! It took me a while to get use to it too haha

Navy, those cribs are adorable! OH's grandma already has a crib for us which kinda sucks cause I would love to buy one haha. But probably better to save money. Maybe we could paint it if I don't like it that much! I can't wait to go to the fabric store and buy some baby girl patterns and fabric though! And I can't wait for you to get to your first ultrasound to see everything is going good! I am just so happy for you. This was such an awesome surprise after you were convinced you were out this month!

I really like Zoë and Isabelle/Izzy, and OH like lily and Vivian. I will be looking for forever before I feel like I can decide on one though hahaha. Are you thinking of any names?

Buttercup, were you homeschooled also? I was my entire life till I finished high school haha. Also, I'm only 13+6 (according to lmp. Hope you feel baby move soon!

Holy Crap it was a busy weekend for you ladies!!!

NAVY!!!! CONGRATS I am so excited for you!! April is a great month for babies!

Welcome Buttercup!

I live in Saskatchewan, Canada!

I love the cribs Navy, I have always wanted cherry oak or espresso Baby furniture so I have been browsing many sites waiting for sales, etc.

At the beginning I really felt girl gut feelings, but now I feel boy... I can't wait until Friday to see our babe for the first time. I am kinda hoping that we will get a hint of what the gender is but DH doesn't want to find out.

Michele, did you do any gender predictions?? Like the Chinese one or the wedding band or baking soda?? I am always so curious to see if they are accurate!

I bought a crib at 4 weeks a use I was excited, do its totally cool navy.
Aha.
Chinese gender chart says I'll be having a boy.
Welcome buttercup!

And I have yet another migrane today..loss of vision yesterday. Claes the dr and they said something called an aura. Not worth to worry unless it continues to happen.

Dh is getting wisdom teeth removed today. This should be interesting!!

Good luck with DH for the next few days, hopefully his recovery is quick Amanda.

I haven't had consistency on the chinese gender charts, some say girl some say boy.

I hope your migraines don't last Amanda, mine have been horrible, especially since they happen during the work week for me and I am stuck at a computer screen all day. My doctor said I have to use Tylenol if nothing else is working and if they continue to be this bad he will have to prescribe a morphine because they are lasting more than a day and are so frequent. I am trying my hardest to avoid this though and I am hoping that after I tell my work about Baby (next week) then we can work something out when my migraines are bad. My doctor doesn't want to go as far as bed rest but he said he will if he has to. We would need to get someone into my position at work ASAP if that was the case since I have no coverage for my daily duties here.

I really hope yours get better. The Caffeine has been the only thing that has even remotely helped mine and it usually does nothing day one but day two it does help.

I've had small amounts of caffeine to try and help it.
Ouchie mine last a long time too so that's worrisome! I don't think I'd enjoy morphine :p
Hopefully your work can accommodate you!

I find laying down sometimes hurts my head more. I sit up and lay against the couch.

I have found the best relief to either lay on my couch or in bed in the dark with an ice bag on my neck or forehead. Unfortunately that one I can only do at home.

Aw I'm sorry your both getting migraines at the moment :( I got them really bad before I was pregnant with the aura as well... I was taking medication for it but when I got pregnant they stopped the medication and luckily they have improved quite a bit since being pregnant. I've heard they usually go either way, ie either get better or worse in pregnancy it just depends on how your body responds to the hormone change I think.

I feel ya'll on the migraines. Went to my Dr today and had it confirmed and my referral sent to my OB. I can go next week to set up my appt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->