• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

Thanks!! Yah I know such a surprise aha.
Picked up our crib! So exciting! And off to work for the whole day now. Blah

Yay for picking up the crib!!! I've been in bed all day, I'm exhausted.

Soooo jealous. I woke up at 93p. Went got the crib and was soooo exhausted. But now work 8 1/2 hours. So looking forward to Tuesday and Wednesday, next days off! Then I work 8 days in a row then off on vacation :) Wooo.

So I had Dh try my sweet pickle, onion and peanut butter sandwich. He loved it! Ahah.

I'm my own boss, so my schedule is pretty flexible when need be LOL

I LOVE Rare cooked Hamburgers, Spicy Mustard, Raw Onions and Peanut Butter together. Now Its back to well done cooked hamburgers with all that LOL

I never had cravings with DD! Kind of bummed I don't have a crazy combo of food to tell you all to try! Haha.

My mom never craved crazy food, she craved SMELLS!!

When she was pregnant with me (and to an extent when I pregnant with my son, but it was much milder) she WANTED to smell anything related to candles, soaps, lotions, incense, air fresheners, you name it. She even wanted to smell bleach. Like if they went shopping, my father would make her sit in the car or stay at home because she would spend upwards of an hour in just the laundry or candle aisles.

There is a photo my dad took of my mom SITTING IN THE FLOOR OF THE STORE with a huge bottle of Raspberry Creme shampoo just sniffing it with her belly of me poking out. On the back he wrote "30 minutes of this! NO MORE KIDS!" (Needless to say my brother was born 2 years later XD) She also wanted raspberry anything. If it said Raspberry, she wanted it. I LOVE raspberries, my aunt has always teased me that my mom did that to me in the womb LOL

Haha what a fun story! A girl I worked with craved the smell of pinesol. She used to clean her floors every day because she craved the smell so badly. I've heard things like that can actually stem from being vitamin deficient in some area.

Dh and I talked about the room arrangements. I think we are going to leave the crib in DD room and when she is ready we will set up her toddler bed in there as well. Then when baby is big enough he/she will share a room with dd for a bit since they'll both be so little. We are going to keep our older sons room set up for him for when he is here on summer vacation and at Xmas and it can be used if need be as a guest room when people visit. It's nice having the extra room for visitors and for DS and baby won't need their own room for a while yet. Hopefully by then we will be in a bigger house.

That sounds like a nice arrangement! We're going to do pretty much the same thing here on our end as far as sharing bedrooms :)

Those are great stories :p

https://i59.tinypic.com/k1cidd.jpg
Here's the crib set up. Of course it'll change as time goes on but just figured I'd throw it up!

How are we this morning ladies?!

I woke up STARVING and wanting a nice big steak cooked extra rare but I obviously can't have it :cry: lol so a lean hamburger will have to do for lunch haha

Not too much going on here except (tmi) day 10 of loose stool. Oh fun. Lol.

Wow! You ladies have been busy the past day!

Friday evening I was so exhausted I had a nap for 2 hours at 7 then went to bed at about 10. Yesterday I didn't feel pregnant :( I felt nothing I had no symptoms, it scared me a little. We spent the entire day on the boat with my parents which was amazing and beautiful! It was really hard not to tell them as they were wondering why I wasn't having at least one beer on the boat, but DH wants to wait a little longer to tell everyone.
Last night my left boob had a pulsing throb for about 3 minutes and that's it. Have any of you still temped?? My temp was super low this morning, I should probably stop temping or I will drive myself insane.

The only cravings I have had are for beef, lots of burgers and steak cravings.

I love your crib set up! So adorable I think we will wait until after our scan to buy a crib, but of course I will be watching for one on sale.

I hope you are all having a great weekend!

LiteBright, for me, once someone is pregnant or a mom there is really no TMI anymore, cause we've seen/done/heard/smelled it all LOL

Hopeful, I strongly suggest you call your Dr ASAP. Body temps should be tracked (if you have been tracking) for the entire first trimester, a drop could indicate a problem. I don't want to scare you, but you really should call your Dr and let them know it happened. This happened with my son and they immediately put on on OTC Progesterone Cream (Progesterone is what keeps baby in place and causes your temp to rise). Now a drop doesn't always indicate a problem, but its worth reporting to your Dr. Even though it Sunday, most offices have a nurses line you can call and they can sometimes get you an emergency next day appt

https://pregnancy.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Miscarriage_and_Basal_Body_Temperature

I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow morning so I will definitely let him know! thank you for telling me. :)

Oh yes, you do have one tomorrow don't you! Thank goodness! Hopefully they do a full blood panel, if they don't I highly suggest requesting one though I don't know why they wouldn't. If you are low on Progesterone they may give you a cream or a vaginal suppository to help with it, if they give you the oral one I would suggest asking for one of the other two as up to 80% of the progesterone in oral capsules is destroyed in the digestive tract.

Sorry if I seem....... overbearing. Lol It's the mother hen in me and I like to make sure everyone is ok. You can tell me to shut up at any time, I won't be offended lol

Yah we found it at a babiesrus like 2 hrs away aha.
When we go back to ontario we are going to look there for more nautical things :)

I love nautical! If Peanut is a boy we're going to do a Bluescale & Gray Saiboat/nautical theme :)

Hey girls can I join you? I am about 5 weeks now. My boobs are sooooo sore, had to take my bra off this evening as too sore. I went for a nap this afternoon and when I woke up I felt really ill, nauseous. I went back to bed as it was better lieing down. I tried another few times to get up over the next few hour and still felt so sick. So I decided to try eat and I feel fine since I ate. Very random to be such strong nausea feeling when had nothing. I really hope I don't keep getting it. If I do I guess I will have to start eating all the time lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->