• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Buddies for Late January/Early February Babies!

Yay Flourish!! And yes it can be hard, Hopeful! We've told all the Family and Facebook, the hardest part is keeping it from the Monster In Law.

Welcome, Sailorsgirl! If your BF/DH in the Navy too or are you just a fan of sailing? :) If so it's so funny that so many of us are! Of course you can join though! Have you been to the Dr yet? They might be able to tell you your exact due date as well :)

(Mine was originally Jan 27 according to my tracker app but the Dr bumped me up to Jan 25 cause my cycles are weird and I ovulated earlier then I thought, the wonders of medicine!)

Are you Team Blue, Pink or Yellow/Green?

Ah that's fab, no I only got my bfp today, it'll be at least a week before I get to see a doc (they are so slow here)
yes hubby is in the Royal Navy :)

Xx

Ahah wow so many of us here are navy wives.

And we aren't married yet. But it's a well known fact we are going to get married. No question about that. Everyone knows it :) he said he will probably propose in the next year. Just wants to buy a nice ring.

I have kept testing every other day. It's hard not to! I can see how people wouldn't know they are pregnant either. Not a whole lots going on expect tiredness and some cramps. Nothing major.

Navy lady, how did you tell Fb?
That's awesome flourish!

Welcome sailors girl! Tell us a bit about you and your adventure so far :)

How awesome! A Navy Wife from across the pond!! And oh, so exciting!!!!

Nothing wrong with not being married at all :) My mother was only married for 1 of the 6 kids she had and it wasn't me! LOL DH and I have been married since I was 16, but DS wasn't born until 3 years later.

I'm still exhausted and I actually puked for the first time today. Was cooking pasta (should have known better, that was a trigger with DS) and "bleck!"

Amanda, remember the "Popping Bottles" Announcement, that way :) We just put it up on my fathers birthday and said that it was his present.

Sailor, are you hoping for a Prince, Princess or keeping it a secret til birth? :)

Yeah I don't think being married is a necessity anymore. Used to be a "bad thing" if you weren't. But who honestly cares!

Puking sucks!

Oh right right remember now!

Now a days there are much worse things then not being married. I mean, being married definitely makes some things easier like insurance and such but its not something that HAS to be done.

Living in Canada insurance isn't even part of that.
But I can understand that!

Really? I didn't know that, how interesting! Learn something new everyday! :)

Welcome Sailorsgirl!

Just had my Dr. Appt. He looked and me said "You know this early is hard because it could end bad" - Ummm Thank you its not like I haven't been researching for a long time!!! haha. I asked for the progesterone test but he didn't want to do it because he said even if it is low it is too late to do anything about...might go see another doc. But my temps are up right now and I haven't had any bleeding so he said it should be ok. He didn't even order a blood pregnancy test he only did Urine which is strange (Although we don't pay for these tests and the blood one is more expensive I think preliminary they just do urine first then blood). He said that if this comes back positive then next week he will start prenatal care. so now I am just sitting beside my cell phone waiting to hear the results.

Regardless I am buying more tests tonight and POAS again tomorrow morning!

I never thought DH and I would be married before having kids, it wasn't high on our list before kids, although his mom is very traditional so we more or less did it for her, I would have been happy with City Hall and a big party. But our day was wonderful. To each their own! :)

OMG Hopeful!! I would have smacked him!!! I really suggest another Dr. If you needed Progesterone, it wouldn't be to late! That is horrible! I'm seriously appalled at his behavior.

My Dr ordered a full blood panel just because of my PCOS alone. Your Dr is........ something else.

(Extremely peeved at such an inconsiderate "professional")

Yeah. Health care is pretty much free in Canada so whether married or not I can still go get anything I need at a clinic or hospital. Of course, we have extra insurance for medications that aren't covered by the government. Which I suppose being married to a military personnel here would have you covered.

Wow hopeful. I'd get a new Dr if I were you! That's very insensitive of him!
I'm sure you're fine but still!!

Ahh, yes that makes sense!! :)

Im so excited for my next "real" Dr's appt thats not about confirming the pregnancy! I'm so giddy!

Yes he is something else that is for sure. I will find out this afternoon what the urine test says, many people said the Dr Urine test aren't as sensitive as the HPT... crazy.

I am so impatient lol!

Here we get urine test results in 5 min from our Dr so thats crazy!!

When's your next app navy lady?
Mine is June 22!

Wow that's weird it takes a while. Can't wait to hear the results!
off to work so I'll be away for a while.
Then I have 2 days off :)

I am due about 24th jan.

Last night I woke up in a lot of pain. It was like a majorly bad period cramp that lasted for about 15 minutes. Walking around and rubbing the area to keep it warm really seemed to help. No bleeding or anything thank god. I don't know if it could be constipation or uterus starting to stretch or what.

I have also felt a few times now I have felt nauseous when I wake up until I eat. As soon as I eat something I feel fine.

Loving being pregnant no matter what it throws at me though lol x

I would definitely mention that to your Dr, Girly! I actually had something like that happen today but instead it going away, I tried to take a warm bath and immediately passed out. My husband was scared to death. No bleeding so I think it may have been blood sugar related but still scary!

I have just dropped a sample of urine off at the dr to test for a UTI as I have read that pain can be a symptom. I hope you are ok now navy. Did you go to the dr or were u alright soon after? I have noticed how when I am hungry now I really need to eat. Hunger won't go away and feel weak if I don't eat.

If I have a UTI I guess I will have to be put on anti-biotics. I hate them as normally give me thrush and I know can't take tablets for thrush when pregnant and the pessary didn't work for me last time I had it. O well we shall see. As long as nothing harms my little baby then I am fine xx

I think you ay have overheated yourself there navy lady!
I do hope you're doing okay!!

And girly I hope you are as well.

Sometimes when I twist I get the sudden pain. Goes away right away. I'll mention it at my app if it still happens then. Or go to the Dr if it gets worse. Nothing drastic now. I think, like you said, just uterus expanding type of thing. Not that enjoyable feeling ahah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->