Buddies? Long irregular cycles

I m shopping for supplements. Really confused what to get. Did u get your supplements yourself or did u receive any help from a herbalist?

:flower:I just did it mself hun, after lots and lots and LOTS of research online. If you can work out what problems your having a find enough information about what should help you might not need their advise, but if your unsure I would recomend asking a herbalist for some advise. I just know that I cant really make anything go that wrong. for starters cant mess with a period if I dont have one..... But google is a great tool for checking about these herb and vitamins. You can check the pro's and con's from real people on different sites rather then just trusting random test numbers. Hope you can work out something that helps hun...

Hello Buddies :hugs: How is everyone today?

I was busy few days. Btw my ob/gyn has referred us to REI - We have appointment on coming Wednesday (27).
Update: This time my AF was so light. Very light bleeding for 7 days and almost 6 days of spotting (Sorry TMI). I am cleared now but soo much worried whether it is gonna resurface again :(

:hi:Hello ladies- mind if I join in??

I've been on a different thread on here for a while, having had my first miscarrriage back in November. Having said that I felt I could no longer join in that thread, as after my miscarriage I failed to have an AF and so didn't seem right to be on the TTC forum. I have (after much protesting) been seen by a consultant and last week was diagnosed with Ashermans Syndrome, which is scarring from the d&c and had a successful operation to have it removed. So I am back at square one, currently fitted with two iud's, yes two! and am back on the contraceptive pill for the next two months in the hope it will regulate my periods.
So ladies, whilst I am hopeful that things are back on track, I am apprehensive that this is going to be quite an uphill battle and would appreciate having lovely ladies to chat with who understand what things are like.

So for now I am saying :hi:

Hi all,:wave:

How are you today?

Welcome to the thread Sarah55!:hug:
So sorry to hear about your loss and going through the surgery. Good to know that you are fine now and ready for the battle:grr:

I had a fun weekend camping in the woods. Stress free -work free- even phone free weekend.

Hey!

I'm doing good thanks, returned back to work today (am a nanny) and am totally wiped out- little cherubs had me run ragged all day!
Wow camping huh? Something quite appealing to just leaving all the stresses and mobile phones behind......although guessing by your location it would be so what better weather over there, than our "summer"

X

BABYFLOWER3 I hope everything is going well hun :hugs: Oh I havent been camping in years! lol I used to love doing that lol :happydance:

sarah55 so sorry to hear about your loss hun:hugs:. hopefully everything will go better now :flower:

I finally started my AF on the 23rd, so excited as its the first ive had since january lol :happydance:

Hi Ladies,

How are you? I was busy for few days. Sorry for not replying!

Emilyanne - Cheers on the AF! FX for a successful cycle!

My updates: My FS appointment went really well. First time i met a Dr. who explains each and everything. He put me on Provera to bring on a period even though i was bleeding. Few blood tests to be done on cd3, an ultra sound on cd5 and if it goes well he is going to put me on clomiphene and then IUI. So, every thing is going fast now. We both just started on supplements and stuff and we were thinking may be we should try naturally for atleast a cycle. Funny huh! Dr. wants us to do an iui and we are thinking the other way!

Hi Ladies,

How are you? I was busy for few days. Sorry for not replying!

Emilyanne - Cheers on the AF! FX for a successful cycle!

My updates: My FS appointment went really well. First time i met a Dr. who explains each and everything. He put me on Provera to bring on a period even though i was bleeding. Few blood tests to be done on cd3, an ultra sound on cd5 and if it goes well he is going to put me on clomiphene and then IUI. So, every thing is going fast now. We both just started on supplements and stuff and we were thinking may be we should try naturally for atleast a cycle. Funny huh! Dr. wants us to do an iui and we are thinking the other way!

Glad the dr's trying to help you hun, Im not sure what Id do if I were you, them suggesting it one way and you planing on the other lol. Think thats why Ive avoided the dr at the moment. Just want to try things my way first I think lol. what supplements are you on?

With me, I did have very light spotting in june.... 32 days later I had a very light period :happydance:.... which is one of the things agnus castus is ment to help with ( considering AF is normally very VERY heavy) It finished on the 28th which is the only day it got heavier lol. So Im just temping and hoping beyond all hope I cant find out when I ovulate and catch that little eggy! lol. I plan on BDing every other night from now until my next AF with the hopes Ill not miss my chance lol, oh and on another note..... I dislocated my knee the other day.... been hobbling around but starting to feel a little better now.... I also hit my 2 year mark ttc on the 31st of last month....:cry: just so disapointing its taking sooo very long.....

Light Af, that is a good thing. So i think angus castus started working for u. Bd every other night is a good plan - At some point you will catch it.
According to my plan i am supposed to start Vitex(angus castus) on 1st aug but unfortunately Dr. put me on provera. I did not want to mess with that.
Right now i am just taking Prenatals, Omega 3 and metformin. My Dh started fertilaid.

How did u dislocate ur knee? Take care hun! And do not get disappointed. It's been more than 2 yrs for me too. Keep your faith...We will achieve it!!! :hug:

Thank you hun. I feel so silly cause I dislocated my knee by kneeling down putting the shopping in the freezer.... it just sort of slid out of joint.... :cry: I had to pop it back in myself as I was trapped behind the kitchen door and couldnt have gotten out or gotten any help without putting it back in myself.... SOOOO not fun :cry: Its feeling much better today, and didnt stop BDing :haha:

Im sorry your not happy your dr has put you on the meds.... but if it helps it could be exactly what you needed.... Hope everything goes well with you hunnie :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Emilyanne - Nice signature! Love the picture.

how are you? Hope you are feeling good now. How is your knee? Still hurting?

I finished 10 days of provera. Now waiting for the Af to show up. Oh, i am happy with my Dr. It is just our feeling of wanting to try it with a little help before proceeding to IUI.

Oh I hope you get your AF hun :hugs: sounds so strange to say that to someone esle on here lol but its a very importian thing for us ladies :haha:

Well as for me.... Im not to sure whats going on.... I did think I might have O'd last monday, but my chart changed its mind.... so Im not sure now, thinking my thermometer might not be working right as my temps are all over the place.... I started spotting yesterday, had a tiny amount this morning but that seems to have stopped now :shrug: could be ovulation, implantation, or maybe my period or even nothing.....I plan on getting a new thermometer to see if that helps..... Im also thinking Im going to test over the week end just because this spotting has left me wondering what it is.... but Im not holding out much hope..... I do have symptoms..... but it always turns out to be nothing with me so I expect the same now.... My knee is much better now, I just have to be careful how I sit and stand with it....

Hope your doing fine hun :hugs:

Hi,

how are you? Sorry for not posting for a while. Got really caught up with my work.
What is happening?

My updtes: My RE prescribed me clomid 50 gms. Took it for 5 days and nw waiting for ovulation. My first round of clomid :). FX

Im doing ok I guess, trying to move at the moment so very stressed..... But sooo cant wait to move :happydance: We are moving from a tiny bedsit/studio apartment, to a 2 bedroom house, just have to wait for the credit checks to clear and we are out of here lol :haha:

Ive just come off AF, finally got a new therometer and my temps seem to be acting more normal rather then all over the place, so im hoping i get to see a ovulation dip this month :haha:

Glad your doing well hun, hopefully you O this month too! where in your cycle are you? :hugs:

Hi all,

how are you? Nowadays i am really busy. Its good as i am less stressed. So here are my updates. My 50 mg clomid dose failed so took provera to bring on AF. Now i am on cd7 and took last pill of clomid 100mg. hopefully it will work!!

Emilyanne how are u? How was the move? How is the new home? Hope u are already settled in and busy decorating!!

Can I join?

My cycles were:
01/31/11
06/10/11
and
09/06/11

I took soy this cycle and am hoping it well help me ovulate...

I haven't been to a dr for this issue yet due to insurance issues, but I've been irregular since I was 12. :p

DH and I have been married 10 months, NTNP 9-10 months, decided to move into TTC this month on soy.

Welcome to the thread RIN731!

Good luck with Soy. We hear a lot of good things about it here! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back