Buddies Wanted: irregular cycles after coming off BCP

Thank ZeeZ. Well I had spotting yesterday and it was (tmi) bright red so I was sure af was coming and was ok with it as it meant it was coming naturally and not due to medication like last cycle. However when I woke up this morning there was nothing at all so I took a test and was a stark white bfn. and ff has now.taken away my crosshairs and saying I didn't even ovulate yet :( so I just don't know what that spotting was yesterday unless af is going to show up.properly later today rather than when I wake up in the morning like usual. I just don't know what's going on :cry:

Big big hugs Stefanie :hugs: I don't know either :nope: but hopefully you'll get an answer by the end of the day.

Zeez - I can't believe different seeds mean different things! I hope she didn't then plant the seed and harvest it!!!! :haha: So when are you planning to test? I'm traveling starting today so I need to know when to check back in on you :thumbup: Starting today, we are going to be telling all our friends in Cali...when we get home next week, we're going to announce on facebook to the rest of our contacts. All our family and close friends around here already know. Woo hoo! :happydance:

Stefanie - oh no thats so frustrating. Sorry but I have no idea what the bright red spotting could be. HUGS. I really hope you get your bfp soon. You deserve it after all your body has put you through.

MrsChezek - thanks but no need to check in specifically for me. I'm not even sure how long it takes to get the blood results back having them taken saturday but if no news by Wednesday I'll be POAS.

thats so exciting! I think one of the best parts of having a baby - except of course for the actual baby. Have a wonderful trip!

Well still no af and my temp went back up today so I've just given up trying to figure out what's going on. I'll test again on Friday or Saturday probably if af still isn't here but I'm thinking I'm probably just having another cycle like the last one.

ZeeZ ill be waiting on your results too :) and MrsC how exciting about telling people! Does it feel really good seeing their faces when you tell them?

ok i'm officially confused now, i've been doing opks every day after the weirdness of last cycle just in case my ovulation goes weird again, well this afternoon and tonight i have had nearly positives again (tonights being only a slight lighter than the control) but i'm supposed to be 14dpo today. so do you think this means i didn't ovulate and i might be about to? if that is whats happening then its bad timing as DH is away all weekend and isn't back til really late Sunday night so we only have tonight to get to it iykwim.

ok i'm officially confused now, i've been doing opks every day after the weirdness of last cycle just in case my ovulation goes weird again, well this afternoon and tonight i have had nearly positives again (tonights being only a slight lighter than the control) but i'm supposed to be 14dpo today. so do you think this means i didn't ovulate and i might be about to? if that is whats happening then its bad timing as DH is away all weekend and isn't back til really late Sunday night so we only have tonight to get to it iykwim.

If you did ovulate 14 days ago, hopefully you just had an extremely late implantation with a long LP.
Fingers crossed for you :dust:

Thanks stefanie.

I'm so sorry hun but it really could be so many things and I think you'll only know more after your u/s. Your appointment is in about a week right?

Don't want to get your hopes up at all but i've got my fingers crossed for a late bfp and the opk is picking up small amounts of hgc.

do you have or suspect PCOS? It can mess with temps and opk results in some woman that have it (though others are just fine).

And of course there is the definate possibilty of a late O so you and DH should get to it when you can just in case.

Well this morning ff took my crosshairs away again so it looks like I didn't ovulate. Yeah my scan is next Friday so at least I should get some sort of answer soon (depending on how long they take with the results). They will be looking for pcos as there are a couple of things that could be due to it so they need to check. I'd almost welcome a diagnosis of pcos just to have an answer and cos there are meds you can take for it.

Hi all I keep popping by to see how you're all doing.

Stefanie I really hope your scan gives you some answers fx :hugs:

Hoping to see some more BFPs soon xx

Hi guys,

bfn this morning and fully expect that the bloods will confirm that when they call this afternoon.

Its ok though, I didn't really expect to get preg the first round of clomid and with the blood
tests i'll know for sure so won't feel a bit guilty for drinking for a friends birthday this weekend.

stefanie - how are you're doing? Did you O or are you still in limbo?

MrsChezek - hope you're having an awesome trip.

Ff says I ovulated but it moved my original crosshairs. What do you think of my chart? I'm testing tomorrow morning.

Wow its all over the place in the begining so can see why its confusing but it's settled into a nice steady rise. Looks really good.

Good luck for tomorrow - looking forward to a bfp!

Quick update - bloods show that I didn't even O *sigh*

StefanieC - Your chart looks promising! I have my FX crossed for you... :hugs:

Zeez - so frustrating. :(

I've had it up to HERE with OPKs. I test 3x a day and just as it was getting stronger (almost positive) the line started getting fainter and fainter. GRRRR. I wish I could see a positive OPK for once :(

On top of that I am so mad, for some reason my mom (who knows we are TTC and having "issues" ) told a family friend that we are "trying" so when her daughter (my friend) asked me today, i just joked and said "ya my mom wishes!" argg. im so mad right now. Why is this so frustrating :cry:

Big hugs Zeez :hugs: I'm sorry babe...so what's next? Keep waiting or will you be trying to shorten your cycles?

Stefanie - looks like your crosshairs are back! But BFN today :cry: Ppl didn't get their BFP until 25DPO so hang in there!!!! :hugs:

Anna - big hugs to you too! :hugs: How insensitive people can get baffles me some times :nope: Have you tried a different brand of OPKs? Maybe this one just doesn't work with your body :shrug: How do you feel about temping? Or checking CM and just going crazy like bunnies when it's EWCM? I dunno...just throwing ideas your way...

:hug: to all of you chicas!!!!!

Hi MrsChezek thanks for checking in, and CONGRATS on 13 weeks!!! So exciting :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Right now Im using the cheapie OPKs (the "dip-a-stick" kind haha) and I have yet to get a +ve. I got a +ve back in Feb with the expensive ones but I simply cannot afford to keep buying them! Im thinking I may test OPKs until I see an almost +ve then use the digital to double check. So much work!
I temp on and off, this month we were out of town alot so I missed a few dates. Im just waiting for FF to give me crosshairs (if at all). I checked CM and we BD'd everyday i got EWCM which I hope did it! FX we caught it.
Now we wait... :wacko:

Anna - i've got a handful of the clear blue easy opks that I won't use before they expire (FX!!!). If you want to private msg me ur address, I'd be happy to send. If ur in the US that is! Not worth international shipping charges ;)

Anna - i've got a handful of the clear blue easy opks that I won't use before they expire (FX!!!). If you want to private msg me ur address, I'd be happy to send. If ur in the US that is! Not worth international shipping charges ;)

Thanks MrsChezek you are so sweet! But I live in Canada so no, definitely not worth it for you.

Arg my temps arent going up so this is starting to look like a messed up cycle. :(

We're going to see DH's cousins out of town this weekend and they are the WORST for asking everytime when we're having kids and I swear I am going to lose my mind this time. What bothers me is they have friends with fertility issues so you would figure they would have sensitivity on the matter. Why are people like that??
Does anyone have suggestions what I can say? I feel like I've tried it all and they never back off...

Thanks everyone.

mrschezek - doc said come in on cd 3 so at the moment the plan is to wait it out. I might even ntnp for this month depending how it goes because I have an appointment with a different ob/gyn begining of october (mine doesn't deliver at my preferred venues). Maybe I'll just cocentrate on being healthy this month but I'll decide when (if) af shows up.

stefanie - hang in there.

Anna - some people just don't stop and think first. Unfortunitly I have no good ideas. I've been telling people I'm never having kids since forever and just kept it up after I changed my mind to avoid the constant questions that would follow.

hugs and baby dust ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->