Buddies Wanted: irregular cycles after coming off BCP

Af arrived last night which is much sooner than than I expected since I didn't O I figured it would be another 50 day cycle.

Happy for the fresh start so early but feeling unsettled that I could have such a ''normal'' cycle withouth an O. Anyway I've already started charting so maybe that will give me more info.

Yay Zeez! That's great that you get a fresh start! So are you seeing your dic tomorrow (CD3)? Good luck with it all!!! :hugs:

Thanks MrsChezek. Got an appointment Wednesday.

Af arrived last night which is much sooner than than I expected since I didn't O I figured it would be another 50 day cycle.

Happy for the fresh start so early but feeling unsettled that I could have such a ''normal'' cycle withouth an O. Anyway I've already started charting so maybe that will give me more info.

Well I hope you get some answers soon Zeez. Charting is great (although it can be inconvenient at times!) and it can tell you whats going on. I'm here if you ever have any questions, I havent been charting very long but I can try my best to help!
At least you get a fresh start and don't have to wait long for the cycle to be over! :hugs:

Thanks Anna, i'll likely need help later on so appriciate the offer. Right now just worried that I keep waking up at strange times but hopefully my temps are still ok.

Stefanie - how are you doing. Did you get feedback on your scan / tests yet?

mrschezek - how is 2nd trimester going? Have you got the glow yet?

I had the scan on Friday, was supposed to call for results this Friday but the docs called me today saying they needed me to come in to discuss the results so I have an appointment on Thurs afternoon. Pretty scared about what is so urgent.

Big hugs to Stefanie! :hugs: I'm sure it's nothing grave...they just want to talk to you in person cause they found something. Whereas if they found nothing, they'd just tell you to keep going at it over the phone. So this is good. You're getting an answer and hopefully some help. Best of luck sweetie!!!! :hugs:

Zeez - I'm good. Nausea came back a bit last night and into today but mostly I'm just DEAD TIRED since yesterday afternoon. I slept for like 10 hours and then had to take a nape 3 hours after I got up. Everything I eat kind of sits funny but it's not unbearable so I'm not complaining too much. I know how much worse it can be! I certainly don't feel very "glowy" but my mom's friend said I looked great yesterday...I think she was just being nice :winkwink: I'm definitely showing now...even in the morning before the bloat sets in :happydance: But that's about all the excitement here! Thanks for asking :hugs: Good luck at your doc appt tomorrow!

Stefanie - ohbno. I understand why your worried but I've got my fingers crossed that it's not all bad news and you get some answers that help you get that bfp soon.

Mrschezek - thanks and glad you're feeling a bit better. Hopefully soon you'll be 100%. You may not feel it at the moment but I'm sure that she really meant it that you look great. Just remember when you were ttc and every lady with a bump looked so lovely.

................... Am I reading this right!?!?! I am blinking over and over again!

CONGRATULATIONS STEFANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs:

You are reading it correctly! I am so happy but so scared too! I also found out today that I have PCOS.
Here are my hpt tests:

3 ICs and a TrueLine from the chemist:
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o559/StefanieC86/BnB%20stuff/IMAG0310.jpg

Tesco and Morrison's:
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o559/StefanieC86/BnB%20stuff/IMAG0308.jpg

CB Digi!:
https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o559/StefanieC86/BnB%20stuff/IMAG0309.jpg

Yippee! Congratulations!!! That is so great news. I'm so happy for you and it really makes me optimistic that you managed to get pregnant before you even knew about the PCOS. Sending you lots of sticky dust.

Wow CONGRATS Stefanie !!!!!

That is amazing news! It gives me hope that we can kick PCOS where it hurts and get our BFPs:)

I hope you all continue to stick around and cheer on Zeez & I (and the others on that pop in from time to time) I dont want this board to fizzle :(

Congratulations Stefanie!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance: that's great news :hugs:

Sending you lots of sticky dust :hugs:

don't worry i will defo be hanging around. you guys have been so supportive i couldn't just leave you all :hugs:

i've started my preggo journal if anyone wants to look, the link is in m signature :) it has my test pictures etc in.

OMG such great news!!!!!! Sooooooo excited for you Stefanie!!!! Yay :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee:

Congrats and H&H 9 months!!!!!!!
:hug:

Hey Stefanie!
I was reading your journal and you said you took soy days 3-7, and I know you also have PCOS. Im kind of in the same boat as you so I was thinking if this cycle is a bust I might try soy. I do ovulate but Im thinking my eggs are on the weaker side esp since my doctor said my estradiol is low and maybe soy can help with that.

I was wondering what dosages you used?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->