Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Congratulations mmbelle...so happy for you!

Baby dreamer- yay!! Congratulations for team blue.. You are 13 weeks already..everyone s pregnancy seems to be moving fast except mine.

August- sorry you had to go through so much but glad your little girls are doing fine..read your blog and was in tears...praying that your little girls get better every day and come home soon!!!! :hugs:

Brandy- congratulations on reaching v day... Hope your girls are doing great!

AFM- felt my babies move a lot yesterday and today too..its such an awesome feeling...can't wait to feel them more often !!

Congratulations mmbelle...so happy for you!

Baby dreamer- yay!! Congratulations for team blue.. You are 13 weeks already..everyone s pregnancy seems to be moving fast except mine.

August- sorry you had to go through so much but glad your little girls are doing fine..read your blog and was in tears...praying that your little girls get better every day and come home soon!!!! :hugs:

Brandy- congratulations on reaching v day... Hope your girls are doing great!

AFM- felt my babies move a lot yesterday and today too..its such an awesome feeling...can't wait to feel them more often !!

haha thats what I feel like... everyones PG is moving way faster than mine :dohh:

Were getting there :happydance:

Thanks ladies! I am still so nervous about it. Hoping my 3rd beta is sky high! :)

Babydreamer, CONGRATS on a boy!! So exciting! :) is your DH so happy? My DH always calls our embryos boys ha ha he wants one so bad!

Mission: how cool to feel them move!! Can't wait to experience that :)

Brandy: that is awesome you're more than halfway! All your pregnancies have flown by to me cause I'm still trying to be pregnant!! Lol :)

AFM: don't really feel preggo at all, my boobs are a little bigger but that's all. Hoping some symptoms kick in soon so I can actually believe this :)

Thanks ladies! I am still so nervous about it. Hoping my 3rd beta is sky high! :)

Babydreamer, CONGRATS on a boy!! So exciting! :) is your DH so happy? My DH always calls our embryos boys ha ha he wants one so bad!

Mission: how cool to feel them move!! Can't wait to experience that :)

Brandy: that is awesome you're more than halfway! All your pregnancies have flown by to me cause I'm still trying to be pregnant!! Lol :)

AFM: don't really feel preggo at all, my boobs are a little bigger but that's all. Hoping some symptoms kick in soon so I can actually believe this :)

They aren't doing another Beta for you until the 24th right? Seems like quite a while in between but I am sure they know what they are doing :) I hope the numbers are high too and give you some relief. I was so upset the whole first trimester about not having symptoms it was horrible. Then when I hit the 2nd trimester I finally gave up and realized I was just lucky lol. For your mental state I hope you get some PG symptoms.. But try not to fret if you dont

I went in for my 26W U/S... Cerclage is holding well first of all thank god! No funneling and its at around 3 so thats fantastic news! :happydance:

The babies are 2.1lbs and 2.0lbs both are 14" long...... There is a reason I feel like I am over stuffed in there thats alot of babies :) I have only gained 9lbs so far but the doctor said that is fine because they are in the 58th percentile so totally normal size.

I got pics but they are all crappy because they are so smashed up together in there you cant decipher much of anything lol.

Hope everyone else is doing great :)

Brandy- glad that yo ur cerclage is holding well and your little ones are doing fine.
AFM- had my anatomy scan yesterday with the preinatologist. Everything looked fine thank god. But they could not measure a few things of my little boy because he wasn't in the right position. So they asked me to come back in 4 weeks to check for them and also have the echo done for the babies. Said its a routine with ivf twins...did u have it done brandy?
My cervix is at 32mm .. It measured a little thinner than the last times length.it was 39mm.I mentioned it to the peri but she said its nothing to worry about unless it's 25mm or below. I am a little worried though.
My babies movements are getting stronger day by day... It feels funny at times.

Brandy- glad that yo ur cerclage is holding well and your little ones are doing fine.
AFM- had my anatomy scan yesterday with the preinatologist. Everything looked fine thank god. But they could not measure a few things of my little boy because he wasn't in the right position. So they asked me to come back in 4 weeks to check for them and also have the echo done for the babies. Said its a routine with ivf twins...did u have it done brandy?
My cervix is at 32mm .. It measured a little thinner than the last times length.it was 39mm.I mentioned it to the peri but she said its nothing to worry about unless it's 25mm or below. I am a little worried though.
My babies movements are getting stronger day by day... It feels funny at times.

Hey Mission, I have not had an echo done but I hear its quite common from other twin moms but my peri doesnt do them. I wouldnt worry about it. 32mm is a great length! They love to see 30MM or more so thats perfect. Also my cervix never measures the same either from scan to scan :) It's just important that it stays within the normal limits. Your doctor is right they usually wont start questioning anything unless it drops below 25MM in most cases 20MM or more is fine from 30W on because you will see a reduction in length as the pregnancy progresses. Mine was only 23MM at 15W for that reason they did the cerclage.

I love feeling the babies but I really feel like they are already out of room.. I feel sorry for them :( Right now they are side by side standing up so I have both of their heads in my ribs and it feels like they are trying to put a foot out of my butt and I am serious lol

I went on a stalking Mission to find MM's beta results and this is her results from another thread!! CONGRATS MM!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Merry Christmas Ladies!!

Beta was 787 today!! My nurse seemed super happy with that number, she said they were looking for above 590. So I'll be happy until my first Ultrasound which is scheduled for January 2nd!! Can't wait!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and remembers how truly blessed we all are in our lives! I know Christmas makes me so thankful for the family I do have thanks for all the love and and support from you all!

Merry Christmas!

Lol...the foot out of butt thing is hilarious brandy. Thanks for the reassurance about the cervix length..I worry about every little thing..just want these babies safe till they are ready to come out. Things like preterm labor scare me.my little girls head is right on the cervix and and when ever she moves her head, I feel really weird down there.
And what is the percentile thing you were talking earlier about...that your babies are 58 percentile..what does it mean????

Lol...the foot out of butt thing is hilarious brandy. Thanks for the reassurance about the cervix length..I worry about every little thing..just want these babies safe till they are ready to come out. Things like preterm labor scare me.my little girls head is right on the cervix and and when ever she moves her head, I feel really weird down there.
And what is the percentile thing you were talking earlier about...that your babies are 58 percentile..what does it mean????

The percentile scale for growth is 0-100% with the middle 50% being normal for weight/height vs the amount of weeks you are. The U/S tech should be able to tell you where they are % wise if you ask.

Just wanted to let you all know I had my first ultrasound today and there was no HB. Again!!! Ugh, I honestly would rather not get pregnant at all then to get pregnant and keep having it end in MC. They saw the sac and everything, took my hcg levels which was 3400. The worst part is I have to keep doing my meds/injections until Wednesday cause they want me to come back for another US just to make sure. :( I should be 6 weeks 5 days today so there definitely should've been a HB. My only hope is that maybe the embryo implanted late?? If that's even possible for it to live for a week and then implant?? I dunno. We don't have anymore frosties and can't afford another round for at least another year or two. I'm just heartbroken. Sorry to be a downer. I hope everyone else had a happy new year!! :) good luck to you ladies, I probably won't be posting much anymore, but I wish the best for you all!

Mmbelle- :hugs: :hugs: I have no words, I am so sorry for your loss.

I'm so very sorry MMbelle, I can't imagine going through that again :cry: :hugs:

My second FET is scheduled for 1/19. We are only transferring one again. After what happened last time, the thought of transferring two still terrifies me. I don't know what I'll do if she comes in and tells me the vial with one didn't thaw and we had to move on to a vial with two. I so hope this one works. If not, we will be taking a break. We are both going to try and get in better shape and take a vacation. We may try again around May if this one doesn't take. Fingers crossed!

Awesome Babylove! Good luck, I really hope this one is it for you! :)

AFM: I had a follow up ultrasound a couple of days ago, and there was a HEARTBEAT! I honestly was in shock and so was my dr.! I had even stopped taking some of my meds cause I was so sure I was out. But there it was, the little embryo and a HB! The heartbeat was slow- 80 bpm. So my dr said it could go either way from here a 50/50 chance. So we have another ultrasound on Tuesday and I am just praying the HB is faster and everything is okay. She also said I am measuring a full week behind based on my transfer day and everything, so I asked if it's possible for the embryo to survive that long without implanting and she said it's very unlikely, maybe 3 days at the most. So I know all the signs still point to this pregnancy ending in MC, but hoping for a miracle!! :)

Oh mmbelle, I'm so sorry for all the stress and heartache you are experiencing. My prayers and hopes are with you and that your little bean gets stronger!

Babylove, good luck! That's right around the corner! I totally understand your nerves and my fingers are crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->