Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Hey Ladies!! Hope everyone is doing well and Mmbelle, hope your tests keep getting darker! BabyLove, I hope your are doing ok and I just know your forever baby is in that batch of frozen embies!! Lucky duck to have so many you could end up with your own VonTrapp Family :haha:.

I had my 12 week first tri NT screening today and the baby sure put on a show! He/She was dancing all around, kicking and sucking their thumb! :happydance: All measurement were in normal range but we get the full results back in a week including the gender!:happydance: Best Christmas present I could ask for :cloud9:. Baby is measuring at 12 weeks 2 days.
Here's a snap from today:

Super exciting! Congrats ;) Cant wait to hear what you're having. Whats your guess?

Baby dreamer- happy 12 weeks hun!!! your baby looks adorable....can't wait to know what the sex is... So happy for you!

Thanks girls! I have a gut feeling it's a boy but that could be because everyone keeps telling me we're having as boy ;). I've always wanted a little girl but I'm already in love with this baby so boy or girl it doesn't make a difference. Healthy baby is the most important. The ultrasounds tech said she guessed girl today but the doctor guessed boy. So who knows?! One of each is my ideal but we have 5 frosties left so we'll see ;).

Thanks girls! I have a gut feeling it's a boy but that could be because everyone keeps telling me we're having as boy ;). I've always wanted a little girl but I'm already in love with this baby so boy or girl it doesn't make a difference. Healthy baby is the most important. The ultrasounds tech said she guessed girl today but the doctor guessed boy. So who knows?! One of each is my ideal but we have 5 frosties left so we'll see ;).

I guess girl but thats going on the HB :) lol

Hi Ladies!

Had my first beta this morning, just waiting for this afternoon to hear the results! :)

Babydreamer: did you find out the gender yet?! How exciting :)

Hope all you others are doing well!! :hugs:

Hi Ladies!

Had my first beta this morning, just waiting for this afternoon to hear the results! :)

Babydreamer: did you find out the gender yet?! How exciting :)

Hope all you others are doing well!! :hugs:

Exciting! Cant wait to hear :flower:

mmbelle ~ Congratulations on the :bfp: I can't wait to see what your beta yields!

Brandy ~ I'm so happy to see that you are still going strong and almost 25 weeks! :hugs:

Babydreamer ~ :hugs: I'm so happy for you!

I know I went MIA for a long time. I went through ALOT. I found out at 14 weeks that all three babies were GIRLS. I did well up until 23 weeks when I starting getting a lot of discharge with brown spotting. Turns out it was my mucus plug. Eww... I went into pre term labor at 24 weeks. I was admitted to the hospital on bedrest at 24w1day and I was 2 centimeters dilated. I held on for 5 more days and at 24w6d I gave birth via c-section to three beautiful little girls. I gave birth on November 19th, 2013 at 5:05pm. Each girl only a minute apart! They were so small at under 1.5 pounds. They have been in the NICU for 27 days as of today. They will be here at least until their due date (March 5th, 2014). Hopefully sooner! They are doing well but I'm so tired. Two are at one hospital and one is at another due to an infection she got at one week old. (she's better now and soon will be back with her sisters).

I'm so happy to come on here and see such progress with you all. I'm so so happy for you all!

mmbelle ~ Congratulations on the :bfp: I can't wait to see what your beta yields!

Brandy ~ I'm so happy to see that you are still going strong and almost 25 weeks! :hugs:

Babydreamer ~ :hugs: I'm so happy for you!

I know I went MIA for a long time. I went through ALOT. I found out at 14 weeks that all three babies were GIRLS. I did well up until 23 weeks when I starting getting a lot of discharge with brown spotting. Turns out it was my mucus plug. Eww... I went into pre term labor at 24 weeks. I was admitted to the hospital on bedrest at 24w1day and I was 2 centimeters dilated. I held on for 5 more days and at 24w6d I gave birth via c-section to three beautiful little girls. I gave birth on November 19th, 2013 at 5:05pm. Each girl only a minute apart! They were so small at under 1.5 pounds. They have been in the NICU for 27 days as of today. They will be here at least until their due date (March 5th, 2014). Hopefully sooner! They are doing well but I'm so tired. Two are at one hospital and one is at another due to an infection she got at one week old. (she's better now and soon will be back with her sisters).

I'm so happy to come on here and see such progress with you all. I'm so so happy for you all!

OMG Girl I am sooooooooo happy to see you!! you're always in my thoughts :happydance:

Those sound like horrifying events :( It sounds like they are in great hands and are doing better. You must have been terrified I am so sorry :hugs: I hope you and the babies continue to do well and they come home very soon! Please keep us updated!

I would love to see pictures of the girls. What a blessing :flower:

Do you still have your blog?

Hi Brandy!

birth was horrifying! I was at a hospital 45 minutes away from home and it happened so fast that not even my husband made it on time for the delivery! I was very scared, of course thinking that they wouldn't make it at barely 25 weeks but these little girls have proved to be so very strong! Stronger then me!

I do have a blog site:https://vizcarrondotriplets.blogspot.com Feel free to catch up there. There are pictures of the girls from birth to last week. I'm currently working on tomorrow's post with more pictures of the girls.

Congratulations on the twin girls! :happydance: I'm a sucker for girls, now that i have 3!!! LOL

Hi Brandy!

birth was horrifying! I was at a hospital 45 minutes away from home and it happened so fast that not even my husband made it on time for the delivery! I was very scared, of course thinking that they wouldn't make it at barely 25 weeks but these little girls have proved to be so very strong! Stronger then me!

I do have a blog site:https://vizcarrondotriplets.blogspot.com Feel free to catch up there. There are pictures of the girls from birth to last week. I'm currently working on tomorrow's post with more pictures of the girls.

Congratulations on the twin girls! :happydance: I'm a sucker for girls, now that i have 3!!! LOL

Thanks! I will get caught up on it soon. I did peek though they are beautiful :)

How scary without your DH there.. You're such a trooper.

I ALMOST lost mine at 15W. Thankfully I have an amazing doctor that listens to me. I felt something was off and went to see him right away... when I would stand up I would get alot of sharp vaginal pain that everyone kept trying to tell me was ligament pain but I knew from previous children that wasnt it... It literally felt like the babies were going to fall out.

They did a scan and my cervix had funneled and was almost through my cervix. They immediately put me in the hospital and did surgery to place a cerclage. I stayed in the hospital for 3 days and recovered. FX it has been holding beautifully and I havent had that pressure or funneling since. I am so greatful for my doctors and their staff that they actually listened to me as a patient and didn't just brush me off as a paranoid pregnant lady. The Peri doc said I was within hours of losing them.

Right now we are just holding our breath and counting every week as a milestone and just praying to get to that infamous 3rd trimester!

Wow August! What a roller coaster, I hope and pray your babies get stronger and healthier everyday!

AFM: beta was 50. Not feeling to optimistic. Last time it was 188. I go back on Wednesday to see if it's rising properly but still just sad :(

Wow August! What a roller coaster, I hope and pray your babies get stronger and healthier everyday!

AFM: beta was 50. Not feeling to optimistic. Last time it was 188. I go back on Wednesday to see if it's rising properly but still just sad :(

You were PG with twins though last time werent you? 50 is very acceptable.

Brandy: Yes I was pregnant with twins, but still nervous cause it just seems so low to me?? I guess its more important that it has doubled by tomorrow for my second beta!! Praying like crazy it does!!

Brandy: Yes I was pregnant with twins, but still nervous cause it just seems so low to me?? I guess its more important that it has doubled by tomorrow for my second beta!! Praying like crazy it does!!

I think it's totally in line with the standard singleton PG :) I will be watching for your next update :hugs: Fx for you although I am sure it's just fine!

Oh my gosh August! You and your little ones have been through so much! I'm so happy to hear you and the babies are doing ok and my thoughts and prayers are with you all!

Mmbelle, don't lose hope! I've heard of lower betas that have doubled beautifully and turned into healthy pregnancies!

Beta was 123 today! More than doubled since Monday! :happydance: now I have to get a 3rd beta on Christmas Eve! But my clinic isn't processing blood work that day so I have to go the hospital as early as I can to get it done... Kinda stressed about that!

Beta was 123 today! More than doubled since Monday! :happydance: now I have to get a 3rd beta on Christmas Eve! But my clinic isn't processing blood work that day so I have to go the hospital as early as I can to get it done... Kinda stressed about that!

Yay congrats!

mmbelle CONGRATULATIONS :happydance: SO HAPPY FOR YOU :wohoo:

August I am keeping your babies in my prayer and I hope they are getting stronger and stronger :hugs:

Yay!! :happydance: Congrats Mmbelle!! I will keep my fingers crossed fir you that it keeps soaring!

AFM, we found out today what we're having:

Attachments

• Panda_boy.jpg
    Panda_boy.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 0

Yay!! :happydance: Congrats Mmbelle!! I will keep my fingers crossed fir you that it keeps soaring!

AFM, we found out today what we're having:

Congrats!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"