Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Hey girls, I know I pop in and out :blush: I'm currently just enjoying the whole "not currently in a treatment cycle month"... I go back on April 16th to start my IVF cycle :happydance::happydance: But I won't be stimming until mid may.

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter. I don't have much planned, just going to sit back and relax =)

augustluvers not long now until your app :) we will probably be stimming around the same time maybe depending on when my af shows :)

Enjoy relaxing and enjoy your non treatment cycle :hugs:

Day one today for me today :)
Will start my bcps tomorrow!!!

I hope that everyone is having a lovely Easter weekend? :hugs:

Scerena that is exciting that AF came and now you get to start bcp!

My AF also arrived today so that was a short 30 day natural cycle for me which is great although this morning I had such painful cramps, I had never felt anything like that before ever....took Advil and it is fine now. I hope that doesn't mean anything bad

starlight aw glad you're feeling better :hugs: my af started spotting yesterday and spotting today but its red and got a little heavier plus I've got cramps :( hoping its heavier by tomorrow...

I'm glad you had a 30 day natural cycle that's great news!!! :)

Yipee for starting scerena!

starlight - I hope that af doesn't treat you to bad!

ttcbaby thanks Hun :) how are you doing??? How are you finding being back on bcp's? I haven't been on them in years going to be so weird :wacko:

Scerena, hope your cramps go away! Will be strange to be back on bcp for a little while lol

Thanks ttcbaby, how are you dong??

mission that's great news so stimming will begin in a couple days time how exciting :happydance: can't wait to follow your journey :)

had fever and terrible cramping on day 2:cry: .today i feel much better.!
Called my nurse who told me to come in on monday for the blood tests and friday they'l be doing a saline sono.

I wont be starting stiming until april last week hun, wil be on bcps for a few weeks from now!

ttcbaby- thank u dear...that info about the saline sono made me feel so much better!

mission are you day 3 today? I'm day 2. Will be starting bcp's today and will get my detailed plan Monday/Tuesday... I THINK I will be Stimming first week of may but not sure... Either way our cycles are going to be close together :)

starlight heavier flow today and cramps are no where near as bad :) I'm starting bcp's today it is going to be very weird!!!

How are you today Hun?

mission are you day 3 today? I'm day 2. Will be starting bcp's today and will get my detailed plan Monday/Tuesday... I THINK I will be Stimming first week of may but not sure... Either way our cycles are going to be close together :)

starlight heavier flow today and cramps are no where near as bad :) I'm starting bcp's today it is going to be very weird!!!

How are you today Hun?

yea..it was day 3! but then i only spot on my day 1 and according to my nurse the day of full flow is day 1..so my day 2 was day 1 according to her..!:wacko:

whats making me crazy is the fact that even though my day 4 which is her day 3 is the day the tests should be done....she said she would do it on monday as sunday the office is closed! so am having my tests on my day5 which is her day 4!!!!:dohh:

well yesss...we'l be having our ivf cycles around the same time...thats exciting!!!

Your tests should be fine Hun if she said, what tests do you need to have done???
Yeh spotting isn't classed as day 1 which sucks, it has to be full red flow...

Well I will know tomorrow how long I will be on bcps for, hoping its not too long!!! Fx'd!!! If its not too long then we will be cycling near each other :)

Your tests should be fine Hun if she said, what tests do you need to have done???
Yeh spotting isn't classed as day 1 which sucks, it has to be full red flow...

Well I will know tomorrow how long I will be on bcps for, hoping its not too long!!! Fx'd!!! If its not too long then we will be cycling near each other :)

Well..the FSh, estradiol n other baselines....
I'l b finding out my BCP schedule tomorrow...i think we'l both be starting stiming around the same time.....thats exciting:happydance: i hope the other girls join us around the same time too...

mission I hope tomorrow we both get a similar schedule so we can be cycle buddies :)
Yes they're fine to do on day 4 I done mine late last cycle :)

I really hope the other ladies join us too :)

I'm jealous of those of you who've had AF arrive! Lol! I used to have 31-32 day cycles and today is ch 31 so hopefully she arrives this week!

I hope everyone is doing well!

lucie I hope that your af arrives ASAP Hun!!! It's so horrible waiting for it!! I hope that you had a lovely Easter?

:hi: to everyone else :)

Hope everyone who celebrates Easter had a wonderful holiday. Oh i soooo want my appt. to come already. Not taking any meds or doing anything is really making me crazy. Even though it feels sooo great not doing anything. Not to be tooo personal, even though we can share everything on here. Hubby and i had the best sex ever this past weekend, i think it's cause we are not concerned with conceiving. we just enjoyed ourselves!!!! hahahahaha but i really want to go to the appt. it's not until the 18th so 2 and a half week. so this month will be just trying naturally. i've been temping so let's see where it takes us. i'm also thinking of getting a ovulation digital monitor, i have heard those work the best. any ideas for this ladies?

I am feeling good, thanks for asking ladies......screens - the bcps have made my boobs so tender but other than that I seems to be OK. He long will you be on them...I am on them for 16 days.

Hello ladies...hows everyone doing?
scerena-i had my tests done today but dint get my bcp schedule yet,wil probably be getting a cal sometime in the evening .
How are things on your side Hun..did you get your schedule yet?

kismatnice to know you had a good time girl!:winkwink:
i can totally relate to you...its frustrating when fun becomes a job and you dont enjoy it anymore!! I dont know much about the ovulation monitor, just used the regular ovulation strips..they are quite accurate too!

lucieheyy!!hope your Af arrives soon!:hugs:

ttcbabyhow are you??i guess you'll be the first among us to start stimming? few more days to go..u must be so excited :happydance:

mission they called today and said to continue with the bcps and they will call at the end of the week to give me my schedule, as I'm egg sharing I think they have to see where my recipient is with her cycle etc... So hoping I'm only on them for 3 weeks fx'd!!!!

I hope that you don't have to bein them for long :hugs:

ttcbaby hey not sure how long yet I will know at the end of the week :) feels weird taking bcps!!! Not long now then until you stop bet to can't wait :)

kismat it's good things in the bedroom department are going good :) it's always better when you don't have to do it but you want to do it ;)

Are you on about the clear blue fertility monitor? If so I've heard good things about them :) my fs told me not to waste my money though as I have pcos....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->