Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

mission are you day 3 today? I'm day 2. Will be starting bcp's today and will get my detailed plan Monday/Tuesday... I THINK I will be Stimming first week of may but not sure... Either way our cycles are going to be close together :)

starlight heavier flow today and cramps are no where near as bad :) I'm starting bcp's today it is going to be very weird!!!

How are you today Hun?

yea..it was day 3! but then i only spot on my day 1 and according to my nurse the day of full flow is day 1..so my day 2 was day 1 according to her..!:wacko:

whats making me crazy is the fact that even though my day 4 which is her day 3 is the day the tests should be done....she said she would do it on monday as sunday the office is closed! so am having my tests on my day5 which is her day 4!!!!:dohh:

well yesss...we'l be having our ivf cycles around the same time...thats exciting!!!

Hi Mission

I had that happen before as well. I even went in for my day 3 stuff and then had to come back on a different day. It happens. I always figured better to be early than late.

gl with your tests today

Ladies who have taken BCP's- I took my first pill yesterday (day 2) and my period has stopped is that normal???? Day one was light, day 2 was normal for me and today nothing....???

mission they called today and said to continue with the bcps and they will call at the end of the week to give me my schedule, as I'm egg sharing I think they have to see where my recipient is with her cycle etc... So hoping I'm only on them for 3 weeks fx'd!!!!

I hope that you don't have to bein them for long :hugs:

ttcbaby hey not sure how long yet I will know at the end of the week :) feels weird taking bcps!!! Not long now then until you stop bet to can't wait :)

kismat it's good things in the bedroom department are going good :) it's always better when you don't have to do it but you want to do it ;)

Are you on about the clear blue fertility monitor? If so I've heard good things about them :) my fs told me not to waste my money though as I have pcos....

hahahaha totally agreed!! when it's not a chore it's sooo much better!!! yes i have heard of that. i too have pcos, so i'm wondering if i should spend $$ on it...or just go with the flow and see what happens this month. maybe i'll just get the cheaper strips.

Screens -/I do believe it will lighten your AF. I didn't start my bcps till CD 4 so AF was mostly gone by then anyway. Sorry I wish I could have helped more.

ttcbaby thanks I thought my body was being weird, however today I have some old blood so guessing its the pill and the fact I probably had a thin lining...

How are you today??? I bet you can't wait until the 8th :)

kismat yes if you have pcos just buy a load of the cheaply strips, I really wanted t get one but when my fs said don't waste my money then I knew it would be a waste...

Have fun with the chore free sex :haha:

Ladies who have taken BCP's- I took my first pill yesterday (day 2) and my period has stopped is that normal???? Day one was light, day 2 was normal for me and today nothing....???

heyy..the flow does change when you take bcps...it usually gets lighter..dont worry:hugs:

MY 3rd day results came...yippeee !everything looks good:happydance:
I have my saline sono on friday .

I got my schedule Finally...started my BCPs yesterday...have to take them for almost 4 weeks ,the last week of april they'l b adding 20mg LUpron for about 10 -12 days i guess...Actually my protocol has been changed to the Long lupron Protocol...no more on the antagonist...My RE changed her mind after the blood results! Wil be starting stimming around may 1st or 2nd...

mission that's brilliant news thanks I was so worried!!!

I'm glad that our results all came back good :) good luck with your saline Friday :)

We should hopefully be stimming around the same time- not sure when my pills will stop ill find out more the end of the week, I know I'm on a long protocol so we should be around the same time :)

What pill are you on???

scerena - I am having moments of excitement and shear fear! hahahahaha, not sure what to feel about it all!

ttcbaby I can totally get there Hun, all exciting, but scary constantly like- will I get enough eggs? Will the quality be okay? Will I get a good fertilisation report? Will they make blast stage? Then after being PUPO the scary wait to testing ahhhhhhhhh just wish it wasn't so scary right!!! :hugs: :hugs:

mission that's brilliant news thanks I was so worried!!!

I'm glad that our results all came back good :) good luck with your saline Friday :)

We should hopefully be stimming around the same time- not sure when my pills will stop ill find out more the end of the week, I know I'm on a long protocol so we should be around the same time :)

What pill are you on???

Thanx Hun....i hope so too:hugs:
Am on Nortrel..and u? i was worrying about all the sideeffects from these pills...the breast tenderness, bloating n all...

scerena, I think that it is normal for your AF to lighten/stop once on BCP, but you could always check with the doctor/nurse if it is weighing on your mind! how are you doing otherwise?

ttcbaby, I definitely feel the same way feeling excitement and scared - I think it is totally normal and we are all in this together :)

missionmommy, everything is coming up so soon for you, I am a bit jealous hehe - as I don't have my initial consult until the end of April then not sure when I will actually be able to start! I do love hearing about all your experiences though!

kismet, totally agree that BD is so so much better when TTC isn't weighing in the background. this past month was our first natural cycle after clomid and with no pressure, we enjoyed time in the bedroom so much more than we had in the previous 6 months ;)

AFM, not too much new with me! Just following along with your ladies journeys as I wait! Just had a 4-day weekend due to Easter and it was super relaxing and got quality time in my DH, so that was really nice!

Hello all!! Back from Vegas and just spent the last 20 mins reading all of your messages since I've been gone. Glad to see everyone is doing well and getting closer to move forward with IVF/FET!! And welcome to everyone else who has joined the group!

Hubby and I had a good time in Vegas, it was such a great break for us- seriously didn't even think about ivf/ttc/babies etc the whole time and I think that was the first time I can honestly say that since we started ttc over 2 years ago. Had lots of fun, unfortunately I was sick with a cold the whole time which sort of sucked but what can ya do.. overall still had a good time! Went to the dr today since it's been over two weeks of being sick but I guess now that I'm home I'm hoping I will get better asap.

I am currently 6dpo, so starting suprefact April 17th!! Starting to get excited again, but will feel better once I am healthy again I'm sure..

Looking forward to being a regular on this thread again and hear all about your journies with this whole crazy ivf business!

mission I take microgynon 30, can't wait to find out what date I will stop them :)
Have you had any side effects yet???

starlight the end of April isn't far off Hun :) you will be started before you know it :)
Thanks for easing my mind about my af and the pill :hugs:

born2bamama glad you had a lovely holiday and you and oh enjoyed yourself and forgot about TTC :)

Sorry you felt sick the whole time though :hugs: I hope that you feel better soon :hugs:

Not long until you get started :happydance:

scerena, I think that it is normal for your AF to lighten/stop once on BCP, but you could always check with the doctor/nurse if it is weighing on your mind! how are you doing otherwise?

ttcbaby, I definitely feel the same way feeling excitement and scared - I think it is totally normal and we are all in this together :)

missionmommy, everything is coming up so soon for you, I am a bit jealous hehe - as I don't have my initial consult until the end of April then not sure when I will actually be able to start! I do love hearing about all your experiences though!

kismet, totally agree that BD is so so much better when TTC isn't weighing in the background. this past month was our first natural cycle after clomid and with no pressure, we enjoyed time in the bedroom so much more than we had in the previous 6 months ;)

AFM, not too much new with me! Just following along with your ladies journeys as I wait! Just had a 4-day weekend due to Easter and it was super relaxing and got quality time in my DH, so that was really nice!

Yes agreed it's sooo much better when it's not timed or under pressure or when you feel like you have to do it. So when are you starting meds and what not?

Wohoo I got my dates :)

I will be going for my pill scan 11/04/13

If all is well with me and recipient (she's in couple days before me) then will start nasal spray on 11/04/13

Injections should begin 18/04/13

First injection scan 22/04/13

Then scans every other day and estimate EC should be around 02/05/13

Fx'd all is ok at my pill scan and that me and the recipient are both ready to start nasal spray :)

Scerena - that is awesome! may 2nd is my wedding anniversary.....so that is a LUCKY Day!!!!! hehehehe

Fx'd your wedding anniversary brings me luck :happydance: when is your EC estimated to be??? You should be around 10days ahead of me right???

Wohoo I got my dates :)

I will be going for my pill scan 11/04/13

If all is well with me and recipient (she's in couple days before me) then will start nasal spray on 11/04/13

Injections should begin 18/04/13

First injection scan 22/04/13

Then scans every other day and estimate EC should be around 02/05/13

Fx'd all is ok at my pill scan and that me and the recipient are both ready to start nasal spray :)

Scerena - great that you have your dates! I am a bit of a control freak so having dates means I can plan and I just love that part.

So exciting for you!

That's how I feel! Got to have dates :) when they called with my dates I was so happy :)

How are you anyway Hun?

born2bmamma, so wonderful that you and DH had a great time in Vegas! And also nice to have a break from all things TTC. Hope you got lots of sun and were able to eat lots of delicious food too :)

scerena, yes am hoping that April will fly by! That is SO exciting that you got your dates!!!!

kismat, I am waiting for my intial IVF consult right now which is on April 29th. Before that I was with my gyno for a year doing tests and 5 cycles of clomid. Not sure how long it will take between intial IVF consult and starting meds as I think they may have me and DH do repeat tests but not sure?...but I am hoping to start ASAP, of course, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->