Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

mission I love your new test, for sure darker :wohoo:

My clinic called and updated me on the status of my day 3 embies. There were three originally but one arrested overnight last night. I still have two and I think the nurse said they are nine cell and doing well. I don't know why I didn't get a 3dt since I only have a couple of them but I am doing a 5dt (Wednesday) which can't come fast enough

Thank you serena !
Baby dreamer- when are you planning to start testing hun.. Can't wait to hear your bfp.
:hugs:
Mrs t- the two must be growing at a good pace .they must be confident about their quality so they are letting them get to blasts..hoping that is a very good sign for you...Wednesday will be here in no time...:hugs:

Hello ladies..tested again today and it is definitely darker...posting the pic here
https://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz59/Mrsuddin86/20130902_114428_zps6831a15a.jpg

haha yep you're certifiably preggers :hugs:

Thank you serena !
Baby dreamer- when are you planning to start testing hun.. Can't wait to hear your bfp.
:hugs:
Mrs t- the two must be growing at a good pace .they must be confident about their quality so they are letting them get to blasts..hoping that is a very good sign for you...Wednesday will be here in no time...:hugs:

I'm too nervous to think about when to test. My DH doesn't want me to test at all before our beta because last time was such an emotional rollercoaster but I just don't know how long I can hold out! I swing back and forth between being very optimistic and hopeful to nervous and pessimistic! :wacko: If I do test early it won't be until at least Saturday which is 6dp5dt. I'm just so scared of seeing that horrible single line!! :nope:

I don't know about you ladies but I was incredibly gassy yesterday after the transfer!! That as well as some sharp abdomen pains and cramps were making me nervous! I guess I'm just extra worried [-o<

Mrs. T, fingers crossed for you Hun!! Wednesday will be here before you know it and you'll be pupo!! :winkwink:

Thanks 1babydreamer! I understand about being scared to test after going through a miscarriage. On one hand you are scared of a BFN and then almost as scared of being excited over a BFP. Good luck to you and sticky :dust:

Thanks Mrs. T! I'm just such a nervous nelly!! :blush:
My DH has been wonderful and yesterday I watched nothing but comedies and laughed my butt off! I'm eating my pineapple core too like a good girl :winkwink:

babydreamer-I was very nervous too.. initially i dint feel a thing so i thought it must not have worked!! well if i now think ,i remember that i was very gassy too starting the day of transfer,..i dint think much of it because i was trying to feel something in my uterus..some twinge or pull..but nothing!! 3dp5dt i woke up to severe pain in my legs like i had a bone pain or something and never felt like that in my life..that somehow made me feel positive about this...that same night woke up to sharp pains in my lower belly..strange how everyone is different!!!sharp pains nd being gasy sound like good signs to me :thumbup:
i sooo hope this work for u hun...cant wait for saturday....:hugs::hugs: to hear your :bfp:

Uggh I pray my babies are ok. I just started bleeding bright red.. no cramps currently. I have an ultrasound first thing in the morning thank god.

~Brandy~ so sorry to hear you're going through that. I am praying for you and your babies. :hugs:

Brandy- praying everything is okay today at your dr. Appt I'm so sorry it's not a fun feeling. But I've read so many things about how some women bleed and everything is still fine. Fx'd hun :hugs:

Mission- looks like your preggo! Congrats sweetie!! Can't wait for your beta # :happydance:

Babydreamer- I am still crossing everything for you sweetie!! I really hope it all works out perfectly this time!! :hugs:

Mrs T.- tomorrow!!! Yay!!! PUPO so so soon!! :thumbup:

AFM- I have never felt more exhausted in my life. My cousin passed away this weekend. He was a police officer and was shot. He leaves behind his sweet wife and 7 year old son. My heart is breaking for them and my aunt, uncle, cousins. It's been rough.

I have another scan today. Nervous because of what happened last time. I can't take anything else right now.

Hope everyone else is doing well :hugs:

Brandy- praying everything is okay today at your dr. Appt I'm so sorry it's not a fun feeling. But I've read so many things about how some women bleed and everything is still fine. Fx'd hun :hugs:

Mission- looks like your preggo! Congrats sweetie!! Can't wait for your beta # :happydance:

Babydreamer- I am still crossing everything for you sweetie!! I really hope it all works out perfectly this time!! :hugs:

Mrs T.- tomorrow!!! Yay!!! PUPO so so soon!! :thumbup:

AFM- I have never felt more exhausted in my life. My cousin passed away this weekend. He was a police officer and was shot. He leaves behind his sweet wife and 7 year old son. My heart is breaking for them and my aunt, uncle, cousins. It's been rough.

I have another scan today. Nervous because of what happened last time. I can't take anything else right now.

Hope everyone else is doing well :hugs:

I'm sure everything will go great :) I am so sorry for your families loss.

brandy - i hope that you and the babies are doing ok, please do tell us how your scan today goes!

mmbelle - can't wait to hear about our scan. so sorry to hear about your cousin, how sad for you and for his family :(

mission - congrats on your BFP!!! love the line getting darker :)

MrsT- hope you are doing well and I can't wait for your transfer tomorrow!!

1babydreamer - i have everything crossed for you!! how are you feeling?

afm, not too much new with me, just got a call that I will have my first appt with our new OBGYN on Sept 12th. No u/s at that appt, they will just be getting our history. Have been feeling pretty good, just really tired and queasy but cannot complain :)

Hope everyone else is doing well xxooo

Brandy- prayers are with you! :hugs: I'm anxious to hear what they say.

Mbelle- my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family . What a tragedy. May he rip. please update ASAP on your scan :hugs:

MrsT- tomorrow is almost here!! :happydance:

mmbelle- very sorry to hear about your cousin..may he RIP!!
waiting to hear about your scan hun..fx,d it goes really well!!!:hugs:

starlight-thank u hun!yayy! for graduating to obgyn!!:hugs:

brandy-waiting to hear from u!

babydremer-how r u hun?

mrst-tomorow is a big day...yay!

afm -tested today out of addiction for poas and saw half test line being darker and half line lighter.i am confused.:shrug:.can there be faulty frer tests??? wel then i did a digital and it came back pregnant..so i was relieved!!!

Update~ My fertility doctor was unable to find any reason for the bleed other than possible scratch to the cervix or vaginal wall from progesterone.

I saw both babies today in ultrasound! Both were literally dancing all over the place. Both measured 10w4d ahead of schedule. Heartbeat for baby A was 171 and B was 168. Baby A had hiccups too so it was so cute. we counted their fingers thats how well you could see them! Totally made my day. Doctor told me just to rest up and not worry that everything was perfect :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->