Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

:yipee: I'm so happy for you!!! Have a great day!!

I just heard from the clinic. My 3 embabies are still doing well. :)

Thats sooooooooooo awesome Mission!!! YAYAYYA!!!

Oh thats great news Mrs. T :) How many will you transfer?

They originally told me they transfer 2 at a time but I don't know what they will do now that there are 3.

They don't do IVF in the city where I live, they only do IUIs and they will do the cycle monitoring for an IVF cycle. The doctor in my home city said that the clinic we are using for IVF will sometimes make an exception and put 3 in instead of 2 if there are only 3. They don't see much point in freezing 1 and considering my age and chances they wouldn't mind putting in 3. I haven't asked them that directly yet though. So far I have just been focused on how many fertilized and how they are doing. I will ask them tomorrow how many they are transferring.

mission fantastic news :wohoo: soooo happy for you!! :dance: I had a good feeling for you I'm so happy :wohoo:

mrsT brilliant news :happydance: when's transfer booked for???

hi to everyone else, sorry I haven't read back I'm on my phone out and about :hugs:

Thats great Mrs.T ...waiting for your transfer...good luck!!

babydreamer-goodluck for your transfer hun!

Yay Mission!!! :happydance::happydance::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo:
I'm so happy for you!! Fingers crossed it keeps getting darker!!

Mrs.T, So happy your three embies are doing well! :happydance: Fingers crossed for a great transfer!

AFM, I had my transfer this morning and we put back two beautiful, perfect A blasts. Just like last time. Hopefully we get a very different and happy ending this round! I am now plopped on the couch with my hubby waiting on me and I'll be having mac n cheese for lunch :winkwink:
Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies and send me tons of sticky :dust:

Yayy!! Congratulations on being pupo hun..I pray you have a happy ending this time..relax and stay happy!!

So I finally up loaded my test pic..
https://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz59/Mrsuddin86/20130901_103508_zps660df874.jpg

Congrats baby on pupo with twins!

Yay mission it's a perfect line:)

Thank u babydreamer!!!Do not forget the pineapple core starting today!! Good luck!:hugs:

Thank u brandy,scerena,bma,mrs t!! :hugs:

mission love love love your test :happydance: so overly pleased for you :hugs:

mrsT gl for ET :hugs:

1babydreamer congrats on being PUPO :hugs: I have absolutely everything crossed for you I really do :hug:

Thank u babydreamer!!!Do not forget the pineapple core starting today!! Good luck!:hugs:

Thank u brandy,scerena,bma,mrs t!! :hugs:

Thanks Brandy, Mission and Scerena!
Mission, I ate my pineapple core right when I got home ;). Hubby got me a new pineapple that he's going to cut up for me for the next few days :)

Brandy- yea I had to tell him because we did not have frer at home and he knew I got some and I would test...he was skeptical on testing so early but then when I told him that my bnb friends got their bfp by this day he was fine with it...
Whenhe saw the positive test he had a happy grin for a very long time...
I cant keep it a secret too...

Hello ladies..tested again today and it is definitely darker...posting the pic here
https://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz59/Mrsuddin86/20130902_114428_zps6831a15a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->