Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

And that was using a frer. And I originally threw it away and when I got home Tuesday night I decided to dig it out of the trash and that's when I saw the line. I originally didnt see a line. :wacko:

For all the ladies with multiples!!! Check this out. No high chairs... I'm totally getting this. :)

https://www.justmultiples.com/twin-table.html

Thank you bma and brandy..I guess I will wait another extra day just in case..will test 5dp5dt which is Sunday!!.I can't believe am already 3dp3dt...no symptom yet..
Well today I felt a really weird thing...when I woke up I had strange pain in my legs and feet...like my bones got weak or something..I never had that happen...I could not walk for a while but its better now...did this happen to anyone...legs get very crampy when I sit or lie down for a long time...

Thank you bma and brandy..I guess I will wait another extra day just in case..will test 5dp5dt which is Sunday!!.I can't believe am already 3dp3dt...no symptom yet..
Well today I felt a really weird thing...when I woke up I had strange pain in my legs and feet...like my bones got weak or something..I never had that happen...I could not walk for a while but its better now...did this happen to anyone...legs get very crampy when I sit or lie down for a long time...

I gave up symptom spotting.... I am freaking carrying twins and wouldnt ever have known I was pregnant. It's annoying lol.

Had my egg retrieval today!!! They got 12. I am not gonna lie, it was the most painful experience of my life and I am so glad it's over. I am resting now and very groggy. I will update with a fertilized # tomorrow.

Brandy-Lol....doesn't seem like crampy legs are a symptom but I never had that before..feels like I ran a marathon. So was concerned..
Mrs t- congratulations on the eggies...I remember how painful it was for me too..am so sorry about it...well rest up and drink lots of gatorade that really helps...waiting to hear your fertilization report!!!

Had my egg retrieval today!!! They got 12. I am not gonna lie, it was the most painful experience of my life and I am so glad it's over. I am resting now and very groggy. I will update with a fertilized # tomorrow.

WOW it's so strange how all of our experiences are so different. I was totally out for my retrieval I didn't even know they did anything to me!

I hope you rest up and feel better soon ;)

PUPO Soon!

Brandy- I'm with you. Pregnant with twins and wouldn't even have known it. So crazy! Also, I was out for my retrieval as well.! Thank god

Mrs t- glad its over and that's an awesome amount of eggs! FX for an awesome fert report. Like mission mommy said... Chug the Gatorade... It works even tomato juice and coconut water is good as well.

Mission mommy- I had no symptoms except one twinge. BUT another girl that did ivf if I remember correctly had pain in her legs too. So who knows :shrug: I can't wait until Sunday!!! :dust:

Brandy- I'm with you. Pregnant with twins and wouldn't even have known it. So crazy! Also, I was out for my retrieval as well.! Thank god

Mrs t- glad its over and that's an awesome amount of eggs! FX for an awesome fert report. Like mission mommy said... Chug the Gatorade... It works even tomato juice and coconut water is good as well.

Mission mommy- I had no symptoms except one twinge. BUT another girl that did ivf if I remember correctly had pain in her legs too. So who knows :shrug: I can't wait until Sunday!!! :dust:

BMA are you showing well at 15 weeks? I already am having to wear pants that dont button and zip... or if I do then I have to leave them unbuttoned or I get cut in half.

Yup! I've been in maternity pants since knowing I was pregnant. They are SOOO comfy. I got a lot of hand me downs from my sister and cousin. Im usually pretty little so... Gaining this belly has sure made it hard for me to fit into anything. But I LOVE my belly. :) I'm 16 weeks tomorrow and I know I'm about to pop out!! Exciting.
This is me last Saturday:

[url=https://postimg.org/image/zajop9r6b/][img]https://s5.postimg.org/zajop9r6b/image.jpg[/url][/IMG]

How cute BMA! I am normally a 6/8 in jeans but I had to buy a 10 if I wanted to button them lol… I will feel better when it feels out and doesn’t just look like a fat roll! I haven’t announced it at work so I am sure everyone is wondering if I just decided to let myself go all the sudden.

I did buy some maternity pants from motherhood and put them on and boy when I wear those you can tell it’s a baby bump lol. I have only worn them on the weekends at home. Not sure how much longer I can hide it though. I have my 10w scan on Tuesday then I might announce it.

I love my doctor!! He just called and told me that per my request he will schedule the Harmony test for me now to do at 11 weeks! So I will know the babies genders by blood test by 12 weeks and the quad panel results as well.

So, why is your doctor telling you that you can do a blood test to find out the gender of twins, when my obgyn and high risk doctor both said it doesn't work for twins? Kind of annoying! I would like to know the real answer as if the harmony works or not. I wanted to do it so bad!

Anyways- yay for you! How exciting!!

Oh and I'm usually a 4/6 and had to buy size 8 before ivf.. Ugh! And then once I was pregnant those only lasted a few weeks because you use that belly band thing so you don't have to button or zip but you can still see the zipper etc through your shirt. So, I gave up.

I think I told people at 10 weeks as well. It's so hard not to because with twins and all the hormones we did we show earlier on. But my fertility nurse told me that if both babies are there at 10 weeks then there is a 90% chance they both will make it all the way so that eased my fears of telling people.

So, why is your doctor telling you that you can do a blood test to find out the gender of twins, when my obgyn and high risk doctor both said it doesn't work for twins? Kind of annoying! I would like to know the real answer as if the harmony works or not. I wanted to do it so bad!

Anyways- yay for you! How exciting!!

Check harmony website it says now available for twins from 10 weeks on

I couldn't find anything brandy :dohh: oh well I'm going sept 11 and ill be 17 weeks 4 days so they should be able to tell me 100% then :) lol

I couldn't find anything brandy :dohh: oh well I'm going sept 11 and ill be 17 weeks 4 days so they should be able to tell me 100% then :) lol

Heres some info from their press release

https://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/5/prweb10746082.htm

https://www.ariosadx.com/for-providers/

So I got my fertilization report. 11 out of the 12 were mature and only 3 fertilized. I am really trying to stay positive.

So I got my fertilization report. 11 out of the 12 were mature and only 3 fertilized. I am really trying to stay positive.

Mrs. T try to stay positive. :hugs: It only takes one! I've read plenty of success stories where there was only one or two on transfer day and those ladies are now pregnant or have little ones! Remember it's quality over quantity :winkwink: :hugs:

So...girls..I tested today with my fmu and it came back a positive right away....so its a bfp..yayyy!!!! I wish I could post the pic....but will do it when am free..thanks for the support girls..just praying it gets darker ..my beta is on 5th

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->