Buddies wanted--Starting IVF April 2013-June 2013!

Ladies I'm going in for my second beta and I'm so nervous!! I have become very attached being pregnant already :winkwink:.

Fingers crossed for me!!

I wish I had good news ladies. My beta only rose to 115. Not good at all. They think it's another chemical. I'm completely heartbroken at the moment. Going in on Saturday for another blood test. No one is very optimistic. I just don't know how much more of this infertility journey I can bear.

Oh babydreamer- this sucks. :hugs: praying for that beta to rise!!!!

1babydreamer oh Hun :hugs: I'm praying that your beta rises I really am :hugs:

:hi: to everyone else, sorry I haven't read back I'm out on my phone! Hope everyone is well? :hugs:

Very sorry baby dreamer... Hope your beta rises ..making a prayer for you hun!!! :hugs:

Baby dreamer- been thinking of you today! Hope your beta rose!! :hugs:

Thanks for your prayers and wishes ladies but it's over. My beta dropped to 80. I'm stopping all my meds and then I wait for my period to come. Not feeling very well lately and I know all the hormones are messing with me. My progesterone is still very high they say so at least that's not a problem. I guess the next step is to discuss things with my doctors and FET when we can.

Thanks again for all your support girls!

Very Sorry to hear about it baby dreamer...I can't imagine What you must be going through. This made me so sad.I wish you dint have to go through this again... praying for you! :hugs:

Oh 1babydreamer! I am so sorry you have to through this again! :hugs:

:hugs: so very sorry. Hope you get some answers!

1babydreamer so so sorry bless you and your oh I am keeping you both in my prayers :hug:

Just back from my scan..and ...there are two in there!!!! We saw two gestational sacs with yolk sacs! baby A was measuring 5 weeksand baby B was 5w 2d...she was happy about it!!! I thought they would be 5w5d... But they dint seem worried.. Next scan would be after a week to see the heartbeats...we are so excited and thankful to God.. Will post the pics after a while..

Just back from my scan..and ...there are two in there!!!! We saw two gestational sacs with yolk sacs! baby A was measuring 5 weeksand baby B was 5w 2d...she was happy about it!!! I thought they would be 5w5d... But they dint seem worried.. Next scan would be after a week to see the heartbeats...we are so excited and thankful to God.. Will post the pics after a while..

Congrats Mission! We could use more people on the multiples section of BNB :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->