Buddies??

elliep

Reaction score
Hiya, i'm 27 and have been ttc no.1 for 5 months.
Would like someone to chat to.
:)

Hi Ellie :thumbup:

I'm 28 and have been TTC for 7 months now....am finding it very hard work as i only have one fallopian tube and only ovulate a few times a year....i'm trying herbal remedies at the moment which are EPO, Agnus Castus and multi-vits as i don't want to go down the medical route if I can help it...too expensive and more stress i can imagine! Anyway nice to meet you! What CD are you on at the moment?

Lots of baby dust to you! :happydance:

:dust:

Hiya, i'm on cd14 today and using the clearblue fertility monitor this month. I think im due the ov in the next week.
I'm also giving agnus castus ago since coming off the pill.
It is hard work! my OH was under the illusion that we would get pg straight away, he now realises its not that easy!
I have a friend with only one tube, so can understand the difficulty.
Where are you at in your cycle?

Hi Ellie!

Sorry it's been a while! i am on cd 25 now and don't think ov happened this month as no positive opk and no CM....oh well maybe next month, think my partner is enjoying all the trying though! :haha:

Did you ov this month? :thumbup:

xx

Hiya,
I got a peak reading on my CB monitor on cd 16 and 17. on cd 28 now so just waiting . . .
Thats a shame you didn't get a positive opk, hopefully just a one off.
x

yeah me too, am back on the A/C next month, decide to stop taking it this month as i'm feeling really tired, not sure if this is a side effect, do you find that? :sleep:

Ooooh when are you going to test?

xx

Not sure about the A.C, not taken it that long.

I don't know when to test .. . i don't really want to!! :shrug:
Will probably wait till the end of the month?

Hi, I'm 24 have been TTC#3 since April, currently 8dpo, would be nice to chat x

Hello guys! It`s my pleasure to lend a hand to women out there who have some concerns with fertility. Pregnancy for me wasn’t that easy too, thus I could sympathize to all ladies under pressure of TTC. Good luck guys!:thumbup:

Hi Tilly and Paige :)

I'm currently on cd 7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"