buddies?

Thanks hon, he's a lot better now and his breathing is almost back to normal but then he got gastro!
So good your settling into your new home, when do you get to take Jess home?
Jack sounds like a typical boy climbing trees, he's lucky you live in a place he can do that, lots of people are living in high rise apartments with kids these days and they barely get a chance!

Feels like forever since I've chatted to anyone on here! Hope everyone's ok!

Hi Lola,

It's been soooo long since I've been on too. So we've been home since January had 2 chest infections and chicken pox but only had to be re-admitted once for a week luckily.

Jess is doing well and after 20 months she's finally been able to come off oxygen in the day time but still needs a break and a little bit over night.

Hoping we're finally starting to get to a little normality in this crazy life.

How are things with you? Xx

Hi! Great news about Jess, she must be so happy to finally be out of the hospital bless her. Not good u guys have been sick tho :-(

We're all good, Jenna just turned 5 (wth where has the time gone!?) Owen's good, just about to come off a near 5 month course of anti biotics so we'll see how that goes with him getting the chest infections. He had scans done and it showed his lungs are not only floppy in the airways but are highly collapsible! He's almost 20 months and STILL not walking!! So is seeing physio etc he's literally only just able to bear weight with help and can't yet pull up to stand. He'll get there tho hopefully 🙏

sorry I've not been on in sooo long. Lola I do hope all was ok with your little man and physio have helped you both xxx

Omg I can't believe how long it has been since I have been on here..... I hope everyone is ok x

Hi Noodles

I know right I thought that recently I've got 2 kiddies now and I'm not on anywhere near as much xx

My 3 are 11, 7 and 3 and we've now decided to go for #4 ������
If it doesn't happen then thats fine it we manage a sticky bean then thats great lol
Time does fly ��
Glad to see everyone is doing well xx

Hey ladies! Glad to see this thread pop up in my subs :) and I am so glad to hear everyone is doing well for their circumstances, I am doing alright as well. I get on here sometimes but then I end up taking long breaks:dohh: haha, life can just be so hectic sometimes. We have 3 little ladies now and so far our third has been the most challenging physically and emotionally, it has definitely tested mine and my husbands relationship, we never really had to worry about funds when we just had the 2 older girls, but it seemed like the third drained us and we were struggling financially for awhile which has tested us. I got pregnant again in November but ended up having a mc last month along with some other losses in between kiddos. The mc was very difficult to overcome, we were ntnp but Nick was not happy that I got pregnant, idk what his problem was but I had merely no support from him through it, luckily my best friend was there for me but I felt very alone and fell into depression for awhile. That was another thing that tested our relationship. I am feeling better now and I am just trying to get my life back on track, I am working on my independence and my confidence. I started working again back in November, like right before I got pregnant, and now I am looking for a second job. I also applied to an online university so I am looking forward to what the future has in store for me and the girls. Nick and I are using preventive measures since the whole ordeal but unfortunately I have a gut feeling that I am pregnant yet again..which is why I am back here. I feel okay with it, after all, we were ntnp when I got pregnant last time so obviously I want another baby, but this time I plan to keep it to myself until I feel comfortable telling him or anyone else. So you guys are the first to know:winkwink: I have gotten a few faint positive blue dye tests but no positive frer yet so it is likely that I am, but not confirmed just yet. I am so excited to hear from you guys and I hope we can keep this thread alive again:hugs:<3

Sorry that's so long, a lot to update on haha:dohh:

Hiya sorry you've gone through some hard times
Life throws shit at us and we battle out way through it
We are fighters
I had a diabolical year 2017 was literally the worst year i think I have ever had to get through my youngest cousin who I have been brought up with Like a brother passed away in April he was only 23 it completely devastated our family and my poor auntie it was just the most painful thing to witness and go through at the same time
Me being the eldest of us 6 cousins organised everything I could possibly handle all funeral arrangements his flat the coroner's the police the funeral home it exhausted me but here I am in a new year and me and OH decided life is too short to worry what other people my think and how they want you to live your life to coincide with their dos and donts I can't live like it anymore
So we want another child and we are gonna go for it
We will get nasty comments we will more than likely fall out with people over it but we raise out kids on our own no help
So..... 3dpo here
And i actually felt really painful ov pains for the first time ever?! Why lol
Where is everyone else?
Abii how exciting!

Hiya sorry you've gone through some hard times
Life throws shit at us and we battle out way through it
We are fighters
I had a diabolical year 2017 was literally the worst year i think I have ever had to get through my youngest cousin who I have been brought up with Like a brother passed away in April he was only 23 it completely devastated our family and my poor auntie it was just the most painful thing to witness and go through at the same time
Me being the eldest of us 6 cousins organised everything I could possibly handle all funeral arrangements his flat the coroner's the police the funeral home it exhausted me but here I am in a new year and me and OH decided life is too short to worry what other people my think and how they want you to live your life to coincide with their dos and donts I can't live like it anymore
So we want another child and we are gonna go for it
We will get nasty comments we will more than likely fall out with people over it but we raise out kids on our own no help
So..... 3dpo here
And i actually felt really painful ov pains for the first time ever?! Why lol
Where is everyone else?
Abii how exciting!
Oh hun, I am so sorry for your loss :( that definitely sounds exhausting, but it was sweet of you to take over so your aunt didn't have anymore on her plate and good deeds will generate good results, even if it was hard and testing. I am sure she appreciates the hard work you have put in<3 it is true that life is too short to worry about anything other then being happy, good luck with ttc fx'd you catch it right away:dust:
I am being cautiously optimistic, I don't want to go through another mc and I know it's possible that I might so that is dampening the mood, I am also trying not to get my hopes up in case of another chemical or if the tests are false positive. Why does the first few weeks have to be so stressful lol. Good luck again, looking forward to your next update:hugs:

Yes these two weeks are so so stressful arent they
I can imagine that going through a MC is absolutely dreadful I hope that whatever the outcome you will be happy and carry on being the strong lady that you are xx

Aw thank you so much, I hope the same for you <3 fx'd you get a nice sticky this month:flower:

Hi girls! Sorry to hear about the rough times but we’re all strong women and we can handle anything life throws our way right!? We’ve been through our fair share of ups and downs over here but are holding strong and have all been relatively healthy. Owen is walking at last and after intense speech therapy is slowing getting there with his speech. His breathing issues continue but are so much better than they were the first year! Jenna is doing great and is in pre primary (5yr old preschool) this year! Love to you all!

Oh btw does anyone know if this forum is shutting down as the B&b app is being discontinued

Well ladies..... Just found out we're expecting baby#3 total surprise. I know we all haven't chatted for a while but I had to share my news with the ladies o started the journey with. Xx

Hope this messages reaches you all well xx

Omg just caught up on all the above too! Wow I'm so Sorry to hear other people's sad news xx

Ps I hope the whole site isn't closing!! I'd be sad. Not heard anything so fingers crossed just the app xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->