buddies?

I hope everything goes well for you and the little ones :)

Awww noodles 13

I'd forgotten I'd not replied to your previous comment. I'm sorry you had a CP. I've had 4 early miscarriages before having my 1st sof I know how hard it can be.

Here if you need to talk xxx

Noodles lots of luck for your 4th Bub! Not sure how u do it tho I am definitely 2 and done!

Bumblebee lots of hugs hon your little fighter will be home before you know it!

Owen is doing well and has finally started to gain enough weight to get the child health nurses off my back! I've been able to stop pumping after each feed as he's doing the work but is feeding constantly no joke 24/7! Hopefully it eases up as am soo tired! but am just thankful he's doing ok now

Ok so he dropped weight again, he's been diagnosed with a tongue and lip tie and had the operation but feeding has worsened as he's now so used to the bottle and my supply has dropped as I stopped pumping and he was ineffectivly sucking the whole time! Guess we'll just wait and see but back on the feed, pump, supplement schedule!
Bumblebee how is your little one doing? I think of you often and imagine what a strong amazing woman you must be 💜

Hi so sorry I've not been on much.
Jack was tongue tied when he was born I feel your pain. He has his tongue tie cut early on and that was that but sane my supply had dropped and he found the bottle easier.

We're still living at our local hospital and she's 4 and a half months old I'm drained, seeing a psychologist weekly and wishing I could do more for her.

She's still having surgery every 2 weeks to stretch her oesophagus. Hoping to have a gastrostomy done so she'll have a tube into her tummy xx

Oh sweets that is really rough, I can't even begin to imagine how it must be for you. Your little one is in good hands tho. Your doing a great job mumma! Same thing has happened with Owen as it did with jack, supply has dropped so not enough for him and the bottle is just more reassuring as I now know how much he's getting and if he's crying I can rule out hunger! Averaging about 3hrs broken sleep a night so pretty shattered but he's lucky he's cute! 😏

Hi guys long time no.... ummm see/speak lol
After af came January we decided that #4 is off the table
Then a week after AF we all had the norovirus
the next weekend ov was due.... used condoms as we always do then the Weekend after suspected ov we had a moment of foolishness lol

Anyway fast forward to today and I am 4/5 days late!
No sign of af at all
Got a stinking cold
But oh won't let me test haha he said I'm an addict so leave it till next week

Ooh fingers crossed noodles!
Well I finally got a decent nights sleep as was slowly going mad! Stayed at my mums last night and she did the night shift! And the frustrating thing is he was perfect for her and settled after each feed!! Ahhh

Oooh hopefully you got some good news noodles.

Lola: glad you got a good night's sleep. Not much change here Jessica is now 5 months old... still living in nicu.... now waiting to be moved to the children's hospital as she's still unable to come home.... she's had 7 lots of surgery and still has more to come. However Jacks coming on day by day... it's hard splitting my time between the 2 of them but worth it. Fingers crossed we'll get home soon xx

Nope no good news here af came 6 days late lasted 2 days then she was off again lol

Nasty old AF 😡 she's cruel she showed up today for me mothers day.... the day I'd wanted to take my boy swimming. She was a particularly evil AF meaning we couldn't go.

But we made up for it and ran round the play centre all day with him. Xx

Bumblebee are you trying for number 3?? Hope your little ones are ok and your girls closer to coming out of the hospital. We are in hospital with Owen at the moment as he got acute bronchiolitis and has had to be put on oxygen and drip feeds after struggling for every breath at home I brought him into emergency and we've been here 3 days so far. He still can't breathe on his own so a few more days/ week not sure?
Noodles sorry about af you will get there!

Oh my word no I'm not lola haha 😅
I was just grumbling about a really bad AF they've been heavier ever since I had Jess.

I don't have time to try for #3

We're still in hospital with Jess..... Hopefully next week we're going to a hospital nearer home next week and then it's just getting a routine getting her care plans set up (as she needs almost full nightly care we get a funded night nurse to come help so many days a week so we can sleep) but that can take weeks to arrange unsure when we'll be home..... but we're closer.

Lola: I hope that Owen is OK. That must be awful. When it's us at least we know that's part of Jess. When it comes out of the blue like bronchilitus at affects them that badly it's scary. Hope he's well soon for you xxxx

Thanks hon yea he's home now after a week stay in hospital. Still not quite right as his breathing is still very wheezy and forced but definitely better than he was. Nurse at the hospital said to be really careful with him around other people and kids for at least the next month so we have been in semi quarantine lately! Better safe than sorry hey. Aww poor little Jess, that's great you can get her into a hospital nearer home, that will save you a lot of time! Where do u guys live to get funded home care? that's great!

Where is everyone?? Bumblebee? Noodles? Abbi?

So I'll update anyway, we've had two more hospital admissions with Owen as his breathing struggles every time he gets a virus, it's winter here and very cold and dry (Western Australia) so the worst air for lungs apparently. Both kids have been diagnosed with early asthma so it's just a matter of keeping on top of it I guess.

Hi Lola,

Sorry I've not been on much busy few months... We're in the UK and yes we get an allowance of funded home care she needs pretty much 24/7 care and they've just offered us 4 nights.... so going to be tough when we get her home on very little sleep but I've left work now so I can catch up when possible and my dh is amazing.

Aww sorry to hear both kiddies have asthma. I have it to and have since being tiny. As a kid it was always worse in winter and If I got to hot to quick and little things set it off like pet hair and lots of spray things like deodorants, air freshener etc. However it is manageable just scary sometimes.

Jacks coming on lots now and talks away all the time. Jess has a new estimate for home by the time she's 1 if we're lucky. We'll see I guess. I hope so xx

I'm here! Sorry, things have been a little hectic the past few weeks over here, it was Zoais bday and I found out I'm pregnant, we are also trying to find a new house, it's all so crazy:wacko: I'm sorry to hear about Owen :( I remember when Lilia was about a month old she caught a really bad case of RSV and it was horrible, for me and her. I hope he gets better soon, what a strong little man you have♡

Bumblebee- how is Jess doing? I think and pray for you guys everyday<3

Great to hear from u Abbi! Can't believe your pregnant again! Wow 3 will definitely keep u on your toes! Feels like yesterday we were trying for our first bfps!!
Bumblebee how great will it be to get her home, prayers are with you guys it happens before she turns one so you can celebrate at home xxx love and prayers with you xx

Sadly the last pregnancy turned out to be a chemical so I went ahead and started using progesterone cream and I got my BFP today on a digi:cloud9: I havent gotten a posotive digi with any of my past chemical pregnancies so I think seeing it this morning gave me a great wave of hope. I am just so excited to get another shot at this journey and I can't wait until I am holding our rainbow bubby in my arms&#9825;&#9825;&#9825;

How have you guys been hun?:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->