Buddy? 5 DPO today

J

JackiePed

Hi Ladies,
I feel bad posting a new thread, when so many people want to be answered..but I can't tell whose cycle is close to mine. Anyone want a buddy and are somewhere around 5 dpo today?
My cycle may be weird, I m/c'd last month, but I'm 95% sure I am 5 DPO. :shrug:

I'll be your buddy :) I'm due AF on 7th October so not far off you I don't think xxx

Thanks! I have had 3 pregnancies, and 2 kids... I'm TTC after mc last month. FXd for both of us!
No major symptoms here except for alot of af-like cramping since about 4 dpo, which is odd.
Anything for you yet? You test on the 7th? I'm testing on the 10th... I wish it wasn't so far away... :brat:

Sorry to here about your loss hun.. Fx'd you get a sticky bean soon xxx
I want to try and wait and see if AF appears so if not by lunchtime on the 7th I'll test lol! I had weird symptoms from 1dpo to about 6dpo like cramps and dizzy spells but now nothing??? :dust: to both of us xxxx

You know, it's interesting, because I did too. From about 1 dpo to about 6 dpo I had cramping and dizzy spells... I mean, I KNOW everyone says that it can't be pg symptoms until at *least* after implantation...but then again, I also know that with my last bfp my body WAS doing something weird right after O. I had super sore bb's right after O, and I never have that. It's rare for me to have sore bb's at all, and if I do it's only a day or so before af. Lo and behold, bfp. That's the one that ended in mc, but still.

This time, I had the dizziness almost immediately, and the cramping started at about 3 dpo, and both have sort of waned off now...

With my first pregnancy, I wasn't even expecting to be pregnant, and got dizzy one day out of nowhere, and I just wondered... took a pg test about a week later and it was bfp.

Today... yellow cm. Which isn't normal for me. Not crazy yellow, just the kind that (tmi) dries yellow.

I don't want to talk myself into it, but I am hopeful. How long have you been TTC?

Wow that's exactly what has happened to me!
Don't feel anything now and AF is due in 2 days! I really hope it's your month Hun!!
I've only been ttc 2 mths so still very new to it all... I was on BC for 3 yrs so I may not even be OV although I did get ovary pains around the time I should have and ewcm :)

Lots of :dust: to us xxxxxx

Hey-- sorry I've been MIA-- I have been traveling. So... what's the word for you...anything yet, BFP or otherwise?
I caved in and tested today, BFN so far... :-( I know it could be too early...but...
*sigh*
No real symptoms other than continued cramping like before, thick yellow cm but not alot of it, I don't even have sore bb's. I get some shooting pains in one of them, but not that full, sore feeling. I'm not feeling super hopeful about this cycle... we shall see. :shrug:

Well I'm 14dpo and haven't tested yet.. It'd D day tomorrow xx will let u know as soon as I do xxx
You keep us posted too :dust: to both of us xxx

Geez... maaaaajor cramping last night! I thought for SURE af was coming 4 days early... but then it went away today, and no sign of af at all.
Still BFNs though....
Is it possible that was implantation, or would it not be that obvious? I don't remember if I ever felt implantation before...

Well here's hoping yours was implantation hun!!
I've had random cramping here there an everywhere but no AF yet and I caved last night so BFN then and today too! I've never felt this strange so a BFP better show up soon or AF so I can know for sure xxxxx

BFN.... BFN... BFN!!!!!!! :hissy:

I know with my last BFP I got it at 12 dpo, though was on vacation up until that day and hadn't tested any earlier...it was faint though so I bet it wouldn't have been much earlier than that..
But I'm 13 dpo today, and still BFN. I had a dream last night that the witch arrived, but that I ALSO got a confusing test that had 3 positive lines on it instead of just one, and I spent the rest of the dream trying to figure out what was going on...

All that cramping at 10 dpo is the only thing that is really keeping me hoping. I had strong cramps for about 4 hours or so, and then it calmed back down, nothing except the same dull ache I've had most of the month...
bb's are not sore, which was making me sad, until now, because af is due tomorrow and still no sore bbs-- I am usually sore a day or two before. I know there's hope....but I'm losing hope little by little each day that I get :bfn:

Keep me posted -- hang in there! No witch yet for you is a good thing, you were due on the 7th right??

Don't lose hope it ain't over till AF shows her face hun!!! I'm now 16dpo but daren't test again yet no AF either so keeping everything crossed for both of us xxxxxx

I know, I know.... I'm just impatient. I hate not knowing. :wacko:

My skin cleared up suddenly, I hope that's a good sign. Usually I have mean acne as af approaches...and I was breaking out last week, but all of the sudden it's cleared up.

Is your body telling you anything? 16 dpo is a good sign...!!

Ooooh that's a good sign! I'm still getting mild cramps in the morning which makes me think AF is looming then nothing?! Not testing again till Friday if she doesn't show :) xxxx limbo is the worst place ever lol :dust: to both of us xxxx

I'm out. :nope:
I feel dumb, because I thought I was 'above' the whole 'convincing yourself you're pregnant' thing... you know, too reasonable for that? And I was SO SURE this was it for me... mainly because of the bizarre cramping at 10 dpo for a few hours, then nothing for the next few days.
But... unless it's some weird spotting that's going to stop (that just *happens* to be 15 dpo... LOL), then the witch got me. I have red streaked CM.
No cramps, no yuckiness yet, but I'm sure it will settle in as the day goes on.
If anything changes, I'll let you know, but I think I'm out. I even had two random leg cramps in my calf last night that had me yelling with pain, and I brightly told my husband, " I have NEVER gotten these when I'm not pregnant! Remember me waking up in the middle of the night with these when I was pregnant with Lauren?" then I joked, "Watch-- I just jinxed myself".

Sho' nuff, I woke up, no sign of AF. Excitedly took a test...watched that darn thing with allll my might waiting for a faint pink line... nothing. Then, as if on cue, a little pink showed up in my previously snowy-white undies. :growlmad:

FXd FXd FXd for you!! Still going strong?

Lol looks like we are on exactly the same cycle as AF showed her awful face for me and I'm cramping like hell!!!
It's only slight and brown at the moment but like you I think I'm out!
Least we can keep each other company next cycle Hun xxx fx'd we get our BFP's soon xxx

WOW! :-( I thought for SURE you were on your way to BFP being this late for af...
So sorry!
I have some meeeean cramping too. It hasn't been this bad since before I ever got pg and my endometriosis was really bad. From about 16 years old until my first pregnancy at 23 years old, af was a painful, painful time for me. Getting pregnant (twice in a row...kids are only 15 months apart) helped ALOT. But..it's been a while, so it's had the time to start flaring up again. UGH.

Then again, maybe it's just particularly nasty because it's my first visit from AF since my m/c.

I'm going to try...really try.... to not obsess this cycle. It's not worth it, and doesn't change anything anyways. The money I wasted on tests this week... :dohh:

I have noticed alot of posts today about af arriving for other gals, so I started another thread in the buddies that says "Oct 12 - CD 1" and encouraged them to join... wanna move over to that thread or stay here just us?

Are you as grumpy as I am today? I'm not at the point where af showing up makes me cry or feel hopeless, ( I know many have been ttc-ing MUCH longer than I have) ... but MAN... I'm in the junkiest mood ever. My husband can tell, he's sweet about it. Prob. because when I'm grumpy, I'm not grumpy AT him. :)

Awww I hope it eases off for you!! I'm feeling mega crappy today I'm really heavy and cramping like I don't know what!!!
Lol my OH just keeps looking at me as if to say reign it in moody ooops!

This is my 3rd cycle so it's not gotten to the point were I'm too upset each month it does hurt though but I think get to 12 mths plus and then I will be worse xxx I've posted on your other one too so I'll see you over there Hun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->