Buddy for starting Cambridge ?

Hey,

If you reduce your carb intake a week or so before it will lesson the carb withdrawal side effects when you start....headaches etc.

I'm toying with the idea of doing it again.

Good luck

x

Im just about to weigh myself on the wii my mother seems to think that its out by a few lbs i will try do my measurements aswell :) may even throw in a picture :haha:

I know i have about 80lbs to lose though

Yeah Iv weighed on the wii before and it was a couple out, I think it was because it was on carpet though :shrug:

I was going to do a picture, keep it to myself and then add it as a BEFORE and AFTER thing when i have finished! :) :flower:

mines 42 pounds hun :flower: we can do it!!!!!!!

just eating a soup now before my meeting at 2pm at work lol

Fairy - Thats what the consultant told me but Im big on chocolate and not carbs so I didnt cut down LOL...

To those who have done it before...

I have tried it twice and both times exactly the same thing happens, day 1-3 i feel on top of the world, not hungry at all. Day 4 onwards i feel hungry (real hunger) and awful, i become really emotional to the point of a little bit looney, i did go a bit mad. I didn't lose in the second week either. My consultant said it doesn't work for some people???.
But i am thinking of doing it again, I don't know what to do, have you heard of this happening to anyone as i know its usually the other way round, bad then good. Plus as i have PCOS its likely i will lose less a week than the normal.

x

Hey ladies
Well just had my first shake - fruits of the forest. It was ok actually, but I could taste banana in it and I hate banana. When I was on Lipotrim I could only stomach the chocolate so had choc 3 x a day. I was going insane, so am hoping there will be more variety with this one.

I'll start with the details for you:
5' 6.5"
Starting 17st 3lb eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
Target 10st 4lb

xx

Hello Ladies!

I've just come off cambridge due to an injury at work, but will be back on it as soon as I'm off all my painkillers! It definately helps to have a buddy or two to keep in touch with x

So two shakes down and I have to say they are way nicer than the Lipotrim shakes so am really pleased. I had mint choc for dinner. I used to make mint choc on LT but it still wasn't as nice.

Ask me again in 12 weeks if I like mint choc

YAY My book came today! Im going to have a read through it today and im starting tomorrow!! & I will post my stats either later or tomorrow, because we are going to a show tonight & Dont know whaat time we will be in :)

i USED TO LOVE THE TOMOTO FLAVOUR .. NOW I HATE IT... MAKES ME FEEL SICK :nope::growlmad:

My book came today & im officiall starting on Monday, Im going to have a read through it but ive got a super busy weekend so its going to take a while to read lol

Keep it up girls. If you can get through the first week you are half way there!

have you read all your book now hun and ready to start?

have you read all your book now hun and ready to start?

I havnt even started ive been super busy, Were having a Car boot sale tomorrow & my DF thinks its more important to play Plants vs Zombies than get stuff together :haha:

i ate some chocolate today :( :nope:

Its ok, We will pretend it didnt happend and carry on as normal! :D xxx

Hi Ladies, Can I join you?
Im 2 weeks into it and its going really well, (Im doing the 810 calorie programme, not sole source) Ive lost 10lb in 2 weeks....well chuffed! I have 1 stone to lose now by the end of October ...:thumbup:
Its bloody hard, but once you get past the 1st 3 days, Id say its much easier. A little tip, lower your calorie intake a few days before you start.

Good Luck everyone x

Hi Ladies, Can I join you?
Im 2 weeks into it and its going really well, (Im doing the 810 calorie programme, not sole source) Ive lost 10lb in 2 weeks....well chuffed! I have 1 stone to lose now by the end of October ...:thumbup:
Its bloody hard, but once you get past the 1st 3 days, Id say its much easier. A little tip, lower your calorie intake a few days before you start.

Good Luck everyone x[/

How is everyone else doing?

Welcome queenemsie!

Ive not even opened my book yet! been super super busy! Did a car boot this morning. Went really well and made £70 on things i was just going to bin! Go me :haha:

Hey all
Sneaky weigh in this morning and lost 5.4lbs in 3 days. I must not be tempted to get on them again in case I don't lose more so will wait until my official weigh in morning (thursday) and then see what they say
But already I'm feeling a lot better, even slimmer

I got my old jeans out this morning which are my incentive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"