Buddy for starting Cambridge ?

9lbs down and 2 inches off my mahoosive belly!!

:wohoo:

So chuffed!!!

Bloody Hell, Well done!! 9lb is excellent in a week

Im a bugger for the home scales.....:dohh:

So am I!! I did cheat weigh 3x this week but staying off them now as I don't want to get downhearted.

Can you lock them in a cupboard?

I'm well chuffed with 9lbs. When I did Lipotrim I lose 7lbs the first time I did it and 12 the second so was really happy to be inbetween those two numbers.

So am I!! I did cheat weigh 3x this week but staying off them now as I don't want to get downhearted.

Can you lock them in a cupboard?

I'm well chuffed with 9lbs. When I did Lipotrim I lose 7lbs the first time I did it and 12 the second so was really happy to be inbetween those two numbers.

I think I might have to lock them up..lol

Have you found it difficult to stick to or you found it ok?

Like I just commented on in my weight loss journal - if I don't do this now I never will! I've done something similar twice so know how it works, the basics, what to expect etc and it's very difficult, but I think having a 6 month old who occupies 99% of my thinking power really is actually helping.

I need a regimented diet like this. If I can have food I cheat. So this for me is hardcore but the only thing I've found that I can stick to.

How are you finding it?

Im finding it ok. Some days I have the food at tea time, some days I dont, I 1ll just have 3 products and no food. It has got much easier over the weeks and the hunger has gone now.

I do think the fact that we have babies to look after makes things a lot easier, I have been going for walks with the pram everyday.

:hi: all,

Can i join?.... I'm on Day 2 of Sole Source and finding it ok so far, shakes arent the most pleasent but i'll cope lol

Hi Pinkbow...:hi:

Course you can join...:flower:

Which shakes are you on? Ready made or the packet stuff? I cant drink the packets at all...living on ready made strawberry flavour with loads of ice at the mo.....

Yay thanks :)

Currently the packet shakes, and choc mint is winning hands down lol tried a soup and god it was rank lol

are those the tetra bricks you are using?

Ive made a journal too, so stalkers welcome :haha:

Yay thanks :)

Currently the packet shakes, and choc mint is winning hands down lol tried a soup and god it was rank lol

are those the tetra bricks you are using?

Ive made a journal too, so stalkers welcome :haha:

Yes there the ones :thumbup:

Hey pinkbow!!

I love the mint choc as well - just like melted mint choc chip ice cream to me

Which soup did you try?

Queenemsie - what food do you have?

Hey chele :) i tried the spicy tomato and tbh it was OK but not the best as it was only warm... so i just downed it.

I'm going to end up with choc mint and thats it at this rate as i just had my last shake... banana :sick: bleurgh that was fowl haha... grand.

glad everyones coping well, i need to do some sort of journal too! Day 1 has gone grat, every time i felt hungry i have had a glass of water and been fine. Your right about the babies making it easier, most definately and the fact that im not stuck behind a desk all day shoud shift more pounds as i walk around the shops and to town etc :D

Chicken & mushroom soup was nice as was the vanilla milkshake at lunch. are you all drinking hot drinks? I have been told i can have balc tea and coffee, i love black coffee so am glad to be able to have a couple of those a day.

glad everyones coping well, i need to do some sort of journal too! Day 1 has gone grat, every time i felt hungry i have had a glass of water and been fine. Your right about the babies making it easier, most definately and the fact that im not stuck behind a desk all day shoud shift more pounds as i walk around the shops and to town etc :D

Chicken & mushroom soup was nice as was the vanilla milkshake at lunch. are you all drinking hot drinks? I have been told i can have balc tea and coffee, i love black coffee so am glad to be able to have a couple of those a day.

:hi:

i have a journal in the general journal discussion part, we should all make one and stalk, i think it will be good to jot everything down and keep track where we are :)

that sounds great, il be stalking too then!

erm, im feeling very sick this morning, havent had my shake yet, waiting till 9, i have just had a black coffee. anyone else feel sick on it?

Yeah I sometimes feel sick but it passes.

I love coffee but can't stand it without milk so no coffee for me a for a while but I do like tea without milk
Can we have green tea? I hope so as I've had two pots this week at Costa.

Tomato soup is nice but really sweet and I noticed on the box it says contains sweeteners. Why is that? Isn't it supposed to be savoury?
I had mushroom for tea last night. Now I don't normally like mushroom soup so wasn't too keen, but am interested to try the chicken and mushroom.

Not even going near banana. I don't like bananas, but for me the fruits of the forest tastes of banana -anyone else think so?

I'm obsessed with the idea now of needing a tummy tuck once I lose the weight

(Am planning on having one after I have my second child which I hope will be VBAC)
I found this video
The first woman here looks just like me so the image of her after is my inspiration!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAO8R8VfQrQ&feature=related

chele some of those transformations are amazing!, Once ive had all my children then i want one! :haha:

I get nauseas sometimes after ive had my shake think its normal and only lasts a few mins thankfully.

i was told i can have black tea/coffee with calorie free sweetners, no fruit tea but peppermint, nettle and green are fine... ive not had any yet im scared it makes me feel hungry!! lol

i didnt find the tomato soup sweet, only a tad spicy and like too strong so might dilute it more next time! got vegetable for tonight, we'll see how that goes!!

said in my journal i weighed myself today, i know i shouldnt but says ive lost 8lbs that cant be right surely???? :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->