Buddy for starting Cambridge ?

PS I'm fricking freezing. brrrrrr

I am absolutly freeezing aswell!! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cold this morning when i got out of bed this morning at 5.30 lol Ive been sitting under my covers trying to warm up! x

I think the weight loss combined with the pants weather just isn't helping
And my parents are in Sardinia and it's boiling. Grrrrrr

Well I resisted the temptation for a sneak weigh in this morning.

Morning people, How is everyone doing?

Are you lot doing the sole source? If you are, you have more determination than me, I tried it for a few days but couldnt do it at all...I found it very difficult.

I had one of those cereal bar type things this morning and ive gotta say, they are really nice, much better than the soups and the packet shakes...:sick:

Im living on the porridge and the ready made milkshakes at the moment, there all I can stomach.

Are you lot doing the sole source? If you are, you have more determination than me, I tried it for a few days but couldnt do it at all...I found it very difficult.

I had one of those cereal bar type things this morning and ive gotta say, they are really nice, much better than the soups and the packet shakes...:sick:

Im living on the porridge and the ready made milkshakes at the moment, there all I can stomach.

Yep am doing Soul Source.
TBH I'm not hungry at all, only the occassional pang. And the shakes are great - a thousand times better than Lipotrim and getting better each day.
OMG though the porridge is awful :sick:
I am trying the bars in a couple of weeks. What flavour did you have? Which are the nicest?

So are you doing Stage 2 or what?

Well i was doing ok on soul source, until i had a chocolate and give in :dohh::dohh::dohh:

It was galaxy! .. nom nom nom! ... :winkwink:

I think i might start again tomorrow, I only put 2lbs out of the 4 back on ...

new start daye for me then !! :growlmad:

Im starting again on the 13 oct, I did it for 7 days a few weeks back but got really ill (dunno if it was the diet or just coincidence) aso now i have passed my driving test (wanted to focus on one thing at a time) im now gonna focus and do it ;)_

hi all, can i join in? I have my meeting with my consultant on Wednesday evening so official start date this thursday. I need to loose 2 stone quickly and am hoping the cambridge diet will give me a kick start into eating healthy forever but i need a quick weight loss first then il have more confidence to go out and do excersise. Im currently 15 stone exact which is 1 stone heavier than what i was before pregnant. Once i get to 13 stone i will happily eat healthy and let the weight reduce more gradually. Im aiming at a loss of 3 stone by summer next year, il be really happy at that. I tried cambridge diet last year for 2 weeks but had to uit when i got pregnant! I lost 10lb in 2 weeks.

Hey new people.
Nice to see you Helabela!

Day 6 and I feel on top of the world. I never felt this good on Lipotrim. What's going on??

I was bad though and had a sneaky weigh in - 7.4lbs down so far. Woop, although hoping for more of a loss by Thursday (lost 12lb the first week the second time I did LT)

But boy oh boy the donkey breath is making me uberparanoid

Hey new people.
Nice to see you Helabela!

Day 6 and I feel on top of the world. I never felt this good on Lipotrim. What's going on??

I was bad though and had a sneaky weigh in - 7.4lbs down so far. Woop, although hoping for more of a loss by Thursday (lost 12lb the first week the second time I did LT)

GO GO YOU!!!!!!!!!

:happydance:

Iv started again today at 13st 9lbs! ... AHHHH

and WELCOME NEW PEOPLE, I started this yet im doing crap LOL!!

That made me Laugh :haha:

Welcome to all the new ladies! :D

I have yet to take my book out the packaging :blush: but i have been reducing my calorie intake and ive lost 2lbs in the past three days just by doing that. Im having trouble trying to get my DF on board with the diet... He thinks im perfect the way i am and he really wants me to stay the size i am (Me thinks He has a Fat Fetish).... Im really flatterd by it and i dont want to be 'skinny' i just want to be how i was when we met lol
And he bought a Pizza Home the other night and i had two slices :blush: i was nice but really salty!! Ive never had Salty Pizza before :haha: Hes a bad bad man lol
Im trying to convince him that it wont lead to anything more ... Hes worried about eating disorders and things like that....

I dont know lol Men ay!

Yep am doing Soul Source.
TBH I'm not hungry at all, only the occassional pang. And the shakes are great - a thousand times better than Lipotrim and getting better each day.
OMG though the porridge is awful :sick:
I am trying the bars in a couple of weeks. What flavour did you have? Which are the nicest?

So are you doing Stage 2 or what?

Yes Im doing the 810 plan, I got just under 1 stone to lose now, Ive got the Cranberry bars which I find the nicest, although Ive got Toffee flavour which I havent tried yet. I must say Ive cheated a bit this week...:dohh: I just had a piece of bread...:nope:

What are the bars like? Are there any I should stay away from? I've got one to try as can't have them for another 2 weeks but not tried it yet. Am intrigued

hey, i have brought my 1st weeks supply and looking forward to it. Its great that they do ready made cartons of shake now so i can take one out with me when i go out all day! my aim is to loose 7lb in the first week, thats what i lost when i was on it before. If its more il be super pleased! i weighed heavier than i thought so not so pleased about that butit makes me more detirmined. Hubby was shocked at the cost of it but said if its going to make me happy he's happy!

What are the bars like? Are there any I should stay away from? I've got one to try as can't have them for another 2 weeks but not tried it yet. Am intrigued

There ok I suppose, better than the porridge and soups. Ive only got 2 flavours, cranberry and toffee so cant comment on the others.:shrug:

Helabla, Its is expensive isnt it? But the way I see it is if someone said you could lose a stone for £200 quid, you would give it them wouldnt you? I would, no question! :flower:

Im getting weighed in 2 days and have only lost 2lb up to now...:( Not happy about that....

Helabla, Its is expensive isnt it? But the way I see it is if someone said you could lose a stone for £200 quid, you would give it them wouldnt you? I would, no question! :flower:

Im getting weighed in 2 days and have only lost 2lb up to now...:( Not happy about that....

yes good point, i eat out a lot anyway so its not going to make too much difference money wise! Plus im hoping il loose a stone by the time i have paid £100 not £200!! lol, hope im not aiming too high. Im starving right now but am waiting till 9am for my first shake! Quite excited!

i hope you loose more than that is it your first week? maybe you will see the difference the week after :)

yes good point, i eat out a lot anyway so its not going to make too much difference money wise! Plus im hoping il loose a stone by the time i have paid £100 not £200!! lol, hope im not aiming too high. Im starving right now but am waiting till 9am for my first shake! Quite excited!

i hope you loose more than that is it your first week? maybe you will see the difference the week after :)

Im sure you`ll lose a stone quickly..:thumbup: How much weight do you wanna lose altogther?

Im on my 3rd week now...I ve lost 10lb altogether, but it doesnt wanna come off this week! you tend to find you will lose the most in your first week so good luck! xx

Im sure you`ll lose a stone quickly..:thumbup: How much weight do you wanna lose altogther?

Im on my 3rd week now...I ve lost 10lb altogether, but it doesnt wanna come off this week! you tend to find you will lose the most in your first week so good luck! xx

well im actually 5 stone over weight according to the government standard thingy!! but i dont want to loose that much i dont want to be thin just comfortable. id say 3 and a half stone total!

fist shake was yummy it was toffee and walnut. Vanilla for lunch!!

10lb is excelant in 3 weeks, well done :) i hope mine will be the same.

Get off the home scales emsie!!!!!!!

Yup the way I see it too re cost is that we spent looooads on eating out and mr tesco, so actually we're saving money

Weigh in in one hour. Am cacking myself!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->