Buddy needed please! 28yo mom of twins ttc 4 the 2nd time after gastric bypass!

gabi2707

Reaction score
Hello ladies im TTC for the 2nd time and it is much harder this time around. Im really surprised because the 1st time around it only took me 4 months and i was 24 partied like crazy and was 100lbs heavier...now im 28 im healthier and im going into my 8th month of TTC and nothing im starting to get scared and stressed it also doesnt help that my husband and mom are very anxious for me to have another baby and month after month i feel like a failure....As it stand today my last AF was dec 20 as of today based on my calendar i am 2 days late my cycles are pretty much regular took HPT today and got BFN if i am preg i would be 4 weeks 2 days maybe too soon to test maybe not preg again....any advice is welcome THANK YOU LADIES AND BABY DUST FOR US ALL!!!! :dust:

awww...it will happen for you soon! try not to stress out too much about it, but i know that is much easier said than done! it could be that you just tested to early or something. i always make myself wait a week after a missed period before testing because i just dont trust the accuracy of those home tests. maybe this time next week youll be getting a BFP! who knows! :) in the meantime try to relax and keep yourself well :)

Hi. We are at completely different times in our cycles but I can be your buddy.

I am also 28 and a Mummy to 2.5 year old boy/girl twins. Sorry to hear you are having a rough time of TTC at the moment it is hard when it doesn't happen quickly.

My twins were conceived through IVF after a couple of years TTC and we are currently TTC #3 the natural way and just waiting to see if it can happen for us.

Perhaps you ovulated a couple of days later this month so it was a bit early to test? Good luck if you decide to do another test. I hope AF stays away :hugs:

Thank u so much for the support ladies! Thanks for being my buddy twinkie!....so I did end up getting my AF on the 20th but I'm gonna keep trying....I think something that would help is takin my folic acid consistently.......@ twinkie are u at all nervous about having another baby as far as how the twins will adjust?

Aww such a bummer that AF showed up :nope:. Perhaps this will be your month!! What are your cycles like? Do you have a normal cycle length? Mine are a little longer than the norm. I am on day 14 now but I don't think I will be O for a few days yet. I am hoping it happens soon I hate having long cycles.

I am not too nerveous about how my kids will adjust to another baby. My girl especially loves babies. She has a baby cousin and another on the way and she is such a little Mum in training. Not too sure what my little man would think. I am more worried about how I will cope with twins plus another baby.

How are you feeling about it all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->