Buddy wanted, due in Jan, First time mums.

New2Bumps

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Hi!

Would love a little group of ladies to chat to who are all going through this for the first time like me!

Due in January!:cloud9:

Plz join!:hug:

Hiya!

I'm also due in January with our first. Very exciting. :)

I think you are due only a few days before me too.

Hi there I'm due 10th or 11th Jan depending on the calculator used, so I'm 6weeks today or tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get a better idea and good news at my early scan this Weds (suspected ectopic)

I really don't feel PG yet though, although I shouldn't moan, others are having a rubbish time

:hug:

Hello girls!

I googled my way here as I wanted to join first-time mums too :) I'm due 21 Jan so this is all very new for me, so so excited!

Need to work on my profile though, and get used to this site's functions.

Anyways, hello :)

I'm also due in January (23rd, although it's a rough estimate) and it's gonna be my first time too! I would love to be able to chat with you.

:happydance:

Im a firstimer also due in Jan. Last period date says the 2nd but had an early scan and nurse thinks aound the 7th. Im really excited but very nervous, would love to chat to other mums-to-be.

So, How are you feeling girls? I don't have many symptoms yet: AF-like cramps, fatigue, emotions all over the place... No morning sickness yet! :)

So, How are you feeling girls? I don't have many symptoms yet: AF-like cramps, fatigue, emotions all over the place... No morning sickness yet! :)

I started with morning sickness yesterday, in asda!! :dohh: I had to run from the cheese isle to the loos with my 7 year old neice running after me lol. Ive been carrying round rich tea biscuits in my bag which I nibble on to stop me being sickly hungry but I didnt have any and it hit me hard lol!

I had my early scan yesterday to check bean was hiding in the right place. All is well and at 6+2 I saw a heartbeat. I'm so happy and can start to enjoy this now.

I was having evening nausea - it wasn't too bad, but I worked out it starts after caffeine. I usually have 1 can diet pepsi after work. Monday I had a coffee at work and started feeling sick. Yesterday, no caffeine in any drinks and felt fine, so I'm hoping it wasn't coincidence and I can avoid caffeine and therefore avoid the icky feeling.

:hugs:

Hi ladies can I join in, also a 1st time mum, due on January 2nd an very excited.

Starting to feel like I might start showing soon, am reasonably slim and the little bit of girly fat I had on my tummy is getting more and more difficult to suck it!!!!!

hi ladies can I join too please. I am due 28th Jan roughly with first baby. Love to chat to others going through the same things :hug:

Hi I am a first timer too due at the end of jan - not sure of dates yet.

I am feeling a bit sicky, just trying to eat what I can

Buttons and Mrs D - I found you both here as well :happydance:

Congratulations to all the new faces (or should I say bumps :) )

Hi girls, I would love to find a buddy. I am 8 weeks and 2 days pregnant (due 4th January) with my first baby xx

How did I miss this thread?
Okay for me to play too? Tis our first and very excited and nervous!! EDD is 12th Jan

Hi All,

I'm very nervous, Im about 6w3d now... edd mid Jan :) I'd love to have someone else to share info with and discuss day to day stuff :)

Thanks, Purple
x

How did I miss this thread?
Okay for me to play too? Tis our first and very excited and nervous!! EDD is 12th Jan

Kota how did you miss this one? You get everywhere on these boards :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->