Buddy wanted (early 20's)

I haven't tested for a while, since Wednesday but I am losing hope. I have a shed load of cm and I keep thinking I've come on but I don't know if it's good or bad

Try not to lose hope little one! If it's not this month it might be next...dont spend a fortune on loads of tests.

On Friday I got my BFP!! The only symptoms I had were sore breasts (smilar to before AF shows). But also, I LOVE coffee and when the smell was making me feel sick I knew something was up! A cheapie boots test was what I used then got a clear blue to confirm it - thats me 2/3 weeks! I hope it's a lucky thread for everyone else too! X

Hello lovelies!!
Not been on for a while so I thought I would check in to see how everyone is?

Cherieb05- any sickness? Weird cravings? Hope things are going well :)

Little one- have you tested again yet? How many dpo are you now?
Don't lose hope!! CM could be a great sign as it does increase.

Honeycomb- congratulations on your bfp :)

Well little about me...I have a consultant appointment on 20th November to discuss Clomiphene citrate (clomid) so we will see what happens. Have got DH starting vitamins and supplements as of 1st as well.
Doing anything I can now to try and make 2014 a baby year :)
Fingers crossed for all waiting to see those positive lines!!

And to those pregnant, congratulations you lucky buggers ;) hehe
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Congratulations!

I haven't tested again yet but think Af might be coming. I might not test tomorrow it depends whether I've come on or whether I just feel Af coming

Congratulations!

I haven't tested again yet but think Af might be coming. I might not test tomorrow it depends whether I've come on or whether I just feel Af coming

Fingers crossed :witch: doesn't show for you!!
Don't lose hope, this month might not be the month but one of them will be!
:hugs:
Xx

I know I'm a little late, but was wondering if I could join you ladies? I'm 20 & TTC #1 :)

Hi sugarplum. I'm 20 and thisis my 8th month TTC!!!

I was meant to be testing yesterday but I didn't want to we a bfn. I'm 15 dpo and tested this morning but my test was void. I might test later but will probably test tomorrow. I'm not usually late!!!

I know I'm a little late, but was wondering if I could join you ladies? I'm 20 & TTC #1 :)

Hello xsugarplumx :flower: I'm 24 and have been trying to conceive for well over 2years. What day are you currently on?

Hi sugarplum. I'm 20 and thisis my 8th month TTC!!!

I was meant to be testing yesterday but I didn't want to we a bfn. I'm 15 dpo and tested this morning but my test was void. I might test later but will probably test tomorrow. I'm not usually late!!!

Littleone - are you late now? What test brands are you using?
Have you had any symptoms?
Fx for you !!

Yeah I'm late. I was due yesterday. I'm using internet creepiest however I do have a FRER incase I get a line!

hey ladies.:)

lii24, I have the worst morning sickness ever. I am sick all day and all night. I haven't managed to eat since Saturday, it comes straight back up. This morning however I feel a tad better. I managed to eat some oats, which has not come up, and just trying to keep my fluid intake up as much as possible, I really hope this passes, im so scared I wont be able to enjoy my pregnancy as I am so ill right now.

I see that your hubby is starting vitamins - I really think this helps, As soon as Juan started vitamins we got pregnant, he had only been taking them for a month, But I really think that is what made the difference for us. He took zinc, vitamin c, folic acid and a multi vitamin, and im so sure that worked for us. the previous months I was on prenatals, we used preseed everything and we got nothing. good luck to you hunny, Im sure you are going to get that BFP very soon.

little one, Oh I think you should test, :) yay my fingers are crossed for you.,

Good luck to everyone else, very soon you will all be suffering from morning sickness... lol:) xx

lii24, I have the worst morning sickness ever. I am sick all day and all night. I haven't managed to eat since Saturday, it comes straight back up. This morning however I feel a tad better. I managed to eat some oats, which has not come up, and just trying to keep my fluid intake up as much as possible, I really hope this passes, im so scared I wont be able to enjoy my pregnancy as I am so ill right now.

I see that your hubby is starting vitamins - I really think this helps, As soon as Juan started vitamins we got pregnant, he had only been taking them for a month, But I really think that is what made the difference for us. He took zinc, vitamin c, folic acid and a multi vitamin, and im so sure that worked for us. the previous months I was on prenatals, we used preseed everything and we got nothing. good luck to you hunny, Im sure you are going to get that BFP very soon.

Good luck to everyone else, very soon you will all be suffering from morning sickness... lol:) xx

Oh no you poor thing, will be so worth it though at the end :)
Your gp could recommend something to help with it, or try lemon sherbets of ginger biscuits!
How long had juan been on the vitamins before your :bfp: ?
We haven't used preseed yet, as have heard mixed reviews however I was considering it just to give a try. Fingers crossed the vitamins will help us out :)
Hope your morning sickness subsides soon, when have you got your first scan do you know yet? :flower:
Xx

Littleone- how's things today? Have you tested again?

I hope you ladies don't mind me joining. I'm 21 and TTC. I have a reasons to quote this post, haha.
One, I started taking prenatal. Two, I been using PreSeed since the summer. Thirdly, the hubby is going to buy folic acid. He's already taking B12 and multivitamins. The post gave me hope. Its telling me we're on the right path! Lol.

I went to the chemist here and got this syrup emex, i feel a bit better today, And iv just eaten a cheese French roll , ( and im having flat coke) i know the caffeine and that is bad in coke, but its the only thing that seems to settle my tummy :wacko::haha: this is the first time iv been able to eat a full meal and actually feel ok since saturday. Oh thank the lord.

We tried for 3 cycles with no luck, Then on the 4th month juan started and that's the month we got pregnant, I really believe this helped us. so i would say it was 3 weeks before i ovulated that he started. Some would say its too soon for the vitamins to work, I really think it worked for us. Like before that i did everything, Legs in the air, Pineapple, prenatals preseed, Temping haha, and i never got preggers.

I don't think preseed is that great to be honest, Its very expensive here in SA (ridiculous actually). and i felt it dried up way to quick, I did use it on the day before ovulation and after, It didn't work the 1st month, that's why im sticking to the vitamins, they were my lucky charm, :)

Iv booked my 1st scan for the 20th November. Il be 9 weeks and a few days. So So excited, I cant wait to see the baby and heart beat. :happydance:

Hello wishing - oh good luck hon, we all know what you going through:) as i mentioned, i def believe the vitamins make a difference, Make sure he is getting enough zinc and vitamin c too, Juan took 1000mg of vitamin c a day, I cant remember how much zinc, il have to check the box again and see what was in there.
Do you temp or anything?

I have tried temping but it was a complete fail! I tried it last week. I'm going to try and keep temping. We are also trying OPK for the first time today. Although I'm having a feeling it passed. A few days ago I had EWCM. I have never seen my CM so white in my life! I'm hoping since neither of us seen it so white and decided th BD that day that I get a BFP. At least that's what I'm praying for. We're starting to try different things to help us conceive since we been trying for almost a year.

I'm not really sure what day I'm on. My periods are all over the place. So on November 6th I'm going to my OB/GYN to get my period regulated and get me more fertile since I have PCOS.

Hi guys.

So I took a test and it was a bfn. I felt all thesis so fac and saw some spotting so I put a tampon in knowing how quickly Af comes! Went to work for four hours, had tea ect so it's been in for about 6 hours and there's nothing. Not even a tiny brown spot! So now I have no idea. I know I could have do later but honestly I have no idea where I'm at with this cycle.

I'm starting to get pretty upset as this was our 8th cycle. I really want a 2014 baby as 14 is the families lucky numbers and most of the time it plays a big part in my life. My grandmother said to me the other day she wanted something exciting to happen and that she always thought if be married in 2014( I got married in 2012) so now she wanted her first grandchild to be born in the year. I had to resist the urge to say 'working on it'!!! Why is it not that easy

Until the witch arrives you should be happy. There could still be a chance!

Hi guys.

So I took a test and it was a bfn. I felt all thesis so fac and saw some spotting so I put a tampon in knowing how quickly Af comes! Went to work for four hours, had tea ect so it's been in for about 6 hours and there's nothing. Not even a tiny brown spot! So now I have no idea. I know I could have do later but honestly I have no idea where I'm at with this cycle.

I'm starting to get pretty upset as this was our 8th cycle. I really want a 2014 baby as 14 is the families lucky numbers and most of the time it plays a big part in my life. My grandmother said to me the other day she wanted something exciting to happen and that she always thought if be married in 2014( I got married in 2012) so now she wanted her first grandchild to be born in the year. I had to resist the urge to say 'working on it'!!! Why is it not that easy

I know how you feel, I've been trying for over 2 years!!

I agree with wishing..... Until AF shows I wouldn't be to disheartened! And you still could have your 2014 baby!!
Just try not to stress yourself out, I know a few women who after months of trying, decided to take a break from the charts and fell pregnant.
It will happen when it's the right time.... Trying to tell myself that anyways :)

Lol I been trying to tell myself that too! The hubby is the strong one here. He doesn't want to give up. He's determined to have a baby and with me. Sometimes I get so mad and bipolar I would tell him to go BD with another b**ch and have her baby. He would go "Are you stupid? I love you and only you. I want your baby!...etc." Lol.

I get super sad and moody when we don't BD or something goes wrong, like his brother stealing my OPK -.- Now he wants to have a kid. I would go bananas if he gets another girl pregnant! Yes another. He messed around with a girl & she aborted it. When the hubby told me I was so mad! UGH.

Maybe I should be a witch for Halloween!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->