Buddy Wanted for Upcoming Ovulation Journey

Taurus, I got what I believed to be positive opks on cd12 and 13. A friend (who has done a lot of charting) said that maybe I a) read the opks wrong b) geared up to O but didn't so my body tried again and finally popped the egg again on cd17 or c) because I've just started charting, I may not being exact enough with taking my temp within the same half hour of each day so my chart is just off. I take it before I get out of bed each morning, but I don't always wake up at the same time each day. She said that I should set my alarm each day next month for a more accurate reading.

According to FF, I'm just 4dpo so I guess we have a loooong tww ahead of us.

Yeah, took me a month or so to get into what my chart should look like and interpret what it was saying.

Im 4dpo today.......yes long long wait driving ourselves insane with symptom spotting :haha:

Do you feel anything or is your body doing anything out of the ordinary yet???

I'm either 5 or 6dpo now, and the wait ahead seems eternal.

My body seems pretty normal still. My face is breaking out a bit, but it always does just after O. I seem tired, but I think it's just that work is bogging me down, and the season change always seems to do that. But I can't help but read into these tiny things!! :shrug:

Cassie4cincy -- I've been on the same routine as you re: temping (taking it when I wake up which is generally the same time, but not precise). Good idea to use the alarm! I'm such a lousy sleeper that I'm usually up during the night anyway, and I wonder if my insomnia might throw things off a bit too.

Are you both using Fertility Friends to monitor your charts???

Hi Girls!

I am using FF app on my iphone. When I typed that I was 4dpo yesterday, I must have been tired because I was 5dpo yesterday so 6dpo today. I have been watching for what is known as the "implantation dip" on my chart, but so far I havent seen it. So after some more research, I saw an article on FF say that only 23% of pregnant women who charted saw the "implantation dip" and 11% of non-pregnant women who charted saw it.:wacko: So I think that I'm going to quit stressing about whether my temp dips or not. It doesn't seem like a reliable enough/common enough sympton to obsess over.

I've been using an app on my phone that's just called "Menstrual Calendar". At first we were NTNP, and I was just tracking AF. (And knowing approximately when O was, I would say there was a little trying in there!) But when we officially started TTC I started temping and recording them in there. (And tracking CM there as well...) It gives me all of the stats on the calendar view, and it will make / email charts too. It's been pretty good so far, I think.

A few cycles back my chart went triphasic and I got SOO excited! But then when AF showed her face, I looked into it more and found that some non-pregnant women get a triphasic chart too. Boo!

But I'm on the lookout for an implantation dip or IB any day now! Fingers are crossed!

I've heard other people refer to their chart going "triphasic". What does that mean?

If your chart goes up again about 7-10dpo and stays up, it's considered triphasic. Like with the implantation dip, it's not a perfect predictor but more common in pregnant women! About 12% of pregnant, and 5% of non-pregnant women's charts show this.

There's a great article on FF about it: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic_Pattern_and_Pregnancy.html

It gives another thing to obsess over during the tww!

Hi Guys, Sorry havent been around the last couple of days.

So Im 8dpo now, had a couple of strange things, sneezing, stuffy nose, vivid dreams, pain in my left ovary, especially when I sneeze.........but apart from that nothing else of note.

And I course I could be completely mad and have these symptoms all the time, Im just looking for something to hold on too :)

Did my temperature this morning and it dipped below the coverline???? Not getting too excited though as I didnt have a good night. Tossed and turned all night, slepted on and off so I figure my reading was probably crappy anyways.

How are you both going??? Any signs yet???

And another thing, you know how we talked earlier about being so bloody hot!!!

Well, its coming into Winter here in Australia, and the nights are cold, but last night I was sooo hot I had to put the ceiling fans on!!!!

So your right, I think we do feel the temperature after we have ovulated.

Hi girls!

I haven't had a temp dip -- mine has stayed high and even DH commented last night that I felt warm. (But we've had a mini heat wave here, so I can't take all of the credit...) Holding steady, and still elevated.

But I've also had a tiny bit of spotting -- very unusual for me at this time of my cycle. It was a tiny bit on 7, 8, and 9dpo -- brownish in color. So, I'm hoping that it's IB, but other than that no symptoms.

Well, I was SO exhausted yesterday, but more from cleaning house and running errands to prep for a dinner party which ran later than I'd expected. Can I even call that a sign? :shrug:

Taurus8484 -- sounds like you could add insomnia to your list of "maybe it's nothing, but maybe it's something" signs!

Hahahaha............yes insomnia could be added too....

Spotting is a fantastic sign.......and as long as that temp stays up, that is all you need.

So hope this is it for us.........feel me in tomorrow on how your going still

Sounds promising, Girls!!!

BuffaloGal, I think it definitely sounds like IB!! HOW EXCITING!!!

I am 9dpo. Temp is still up...in fact it is fairly high. I did have a dip yesterday, but like you, Taurus, I think it could be anything.

Because my LP is short, AF is due TOMORROW!!!! ugh!!! I feel slightly crampy and won't be a bit suprised if she shows. But my spirits are up as are my hopes (unfortunately)

We shall see. If my temp is still up in the morning (indicating AF is not coming) then I MAY test. Or I may not. whyyyyyyy is it soooooo hard to wait.

Pleeeeeeeease, Pleeeeeeease, let there be a BFP in all of our very near futures!!!!!

10dpo - my temp has gone back up, but other than that I feel nothing, zilch, zero. :-(

Yes BuffaloGal - Sounds really really good.........fingers crossed for you.

Cassie4cincy - I hope she doesnt show......and your temps are still high, thats fantastic, your still with a chance...

I agree.....Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease let us all have...

Cassie4cincy -- I'll be thinking about you tomorrow -- keep us posted! Keep that temperature up!

Taurus -- You too! When is your AF due to visit?

I had a little tiny bit more spotting today, but really nothing else strange. I keep secretly feeling my bbs to see if they are sore (they usually are before AF, sometimes for a week) and they feel normal. (Only *I* don't feel normal for squeezing them on the sly so much!)

My AF is due on Friday, so I'm going to hold out on testing until at least then. This is a big week of waiting for all of us! :thumbup:

Im due for my AF on Saturday. Been cramping all day today, although its a more dull pain in and around my left ovary side..........yep, going off symptom spotting AGAIN!!!!!

STOP!!!!!!!!!! Driving myself crazy!!!! :wacko:

I hope there is no :witch: tomorrow or Friday or Saturday...........must be our time for :bfp:

Fingers crossed tonight for all of us......

:dust:

I woke up this morning and my temp was still UP!!! YAY!!! :happydance: No AF for me today!!!!! (so far) So I caved and took a frer and it was a BFN. boooooo!!! But seeing as it's only 10dpo, I am not giving up completely yet!

Here's to :baby:'s for us all!!!

Hello ladies,

I would like to wish you all the best of luck :hugs: to you all and lots and lots of :dust:
Xxx

Well today is my 10dpo - and my temp is also still up.........yay!!!!!!!!trying not to get my hopes up yet......but still better than temp dipping

That is fantastic news Cassie4cincy........how exciting.....

BuffaloGal......need to hear your temps are still up too now!!!

My temp was still up this morning!

I keep imagining that I am feeling nauseous, and was googling "how early does morning sickness start" today. Hee hee! I think I am getting carried away. But at the same time, I love obsessing over these things! :winkwink: Just trying not to let my hopes get too far up there.

:dust: to all of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->