Buddy Wanted for Upcoming Ovulation Journey

That is great news BuffaloGal.............

I know, I google everything, just ends up doing my head in in the end, but I have to know....hahahahaha

Yes, Im trying not to get too excited, but I cant help myself. I think if I turn out to be BFN, then this time out of the whole 6 months of trying, I think I will be the most upset and shattered......

Cant wait for our updates tomorrow......fingers crossed...

YAY US!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

My temp was a bit lower today but still well above my cover line. 11dpo!! I'm trying to decide when to test if AF doesn't show. When are y'all testing??

11dpo today - temp still up. My AH is due on Saturday, so trying to hold off and if my temp is still up Saturday morning will test then.

That is so exciting Cassie, hope this is it for you. When have you decided to test??? You would be 1 day pass your AF due wouldnt you???

I had a weird night last night, some weird weird dreams and one very vivid sex dream....:blush: and it wasnt with my husband, some random guy in the middle of the field :haha:

I've had a couple of bouts of naseua this morning too Buffalo Gal.........googling coming up for me next too ...

So happy it all sounds good for us still, they say things happen in threes......

Looking forward to tomorrow's updates.

Think Im out girls.........getting period cramps now...........shattered... :-(

I'm out. The witch got me.

Hopefully, she doesn't get you ladies too.

I'm actually feeling ok about it. Maybe I'll get a Valentine's Day baby...

Will be away for the weekend, so I wont be on here til Monday....

So sorry for you Cassie...........next time, going to keep thinking positive for you.

I feel a little bad for saying this, because I know how much it sucks getting your AF.......but I got a BFP last night and 2 BFP's this morning.......

Shit, I feel so bad.....Im sorry Cassie, I feel horrible telling you that

Taurus and Cassie -- What a ride it's been!

Cassie, I'm sorry to hear that the witch strikes again, but you are putting on such a happy face about it. I know it's disappointing. We have all been there. (And I may be there again with you at this time tomorrow!) How are you holding up today? It's cruel that the witch is not only frustrates your hopes, but also HURTS! She's a big B.

Taurus! 3 BFPs is awesome! All of the baby dust worked! I'm wishing 40 happy healthy weeks!

The ride doesn't seem to be over for me just yet... My temp was a little lower today, but I didn't sleep well last night, and was tossing and turning since 4am. (Partly because I was so hot! So how can my temp be down?!?) AF was due today, and once I thought she was here. I've been getting some spotting for about a week now (usually its just a few days before AF) so I'm thinking either she is acting cranky or something is not quite sticking. I've felt so weepy today too -- my hormones seem like they are ready to unleash something on me.

I was trying to hold out on testing until Saturday, but I'm so impatient, so I may test in the morning. I think I'll temp first, and if its up, I'll test. I'll keep you posted...

There is always hope BuffaloGal......if its still above the coverline, dont give up yet.

Hope all the best for you and cant wait to log on Monday morning and see your results to your Saturday testing.........fingers, legs, everything crossed for you....

BuffaloGal, Hopefully you're just having a bit of break through bleeding and this is your BFP!!!:thumbup:

Taurus, NEVER apologize for getting your BFP!!! I'm thrilled for you!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm really feeling ok about it. There is always next month....or the next. :winkwink:

Oh ladies, that :witch: got me after all!

I was hopeful until the last moment that it was some kind of spotting or breakthrough bleeding, but the witch asserted her presence! I'm out for the next round due to travel, but I'm hoping that the one after that will be the lucky time! :thumbup:

Taurus, I'm so happy for you! Keep posting about your progress!

:hugs: to you both for all of the encouragement and support.

BuffaloGal :hugs: Your time is coming!! And when it does, all these months of trying will just make you appreciate it more. Trust me. I have 4 kids and I know that each time you get your BFP the previous BFNs just enhance the enjoyment of it! :hugs:

And yes, Taurus, we expect regular updates here!!!

:thumbup: Thanks guys.......really appreciate it. Its my first pregnancy so over the moon, scared, worried and all that in between.........but cant wait to meet him or her

Have Doctors appointment this afternoon so see how thats goes.

I want updates from you guys also........the fact that you are both happy for me tells me you are both fantastic people and I cant wait until we are all telling are pregnant stories....

BuffaloGal.......going to be giving you positive thoughts

Cassie4cincy....get some rest because you have some serious bonking to do in a couple of weeks :blush:

:thumbup: Thanks guys.......really appreciate it. Its my first pregnancy so over the moon, scared, worried and all that in between.........but cant wait to meet him or her

Have Doctors appointment this afternoon so see how thats goes.

I want updates from you guys also........the fact that you are both happy for me tells me you are both fantastic people and I cant wait until we are all telling are pregnant stories....

BuffaloGal.......going to be giving you positive thoughts

Cassie4cincy....get some rest because you have some serious bonking to do in a couple of weeks :blush:

hahahahahhahahaha:haha: That literally made me LOL!!! Thanks!

Hi Guys. Im back. Lost the baby. going through a miscarriage now. Lost it on my birthday. :-(

Hi Cassie........I should be ovulating in the next 2-3 days if previous months are any indication. Im checking my BBT every day and charting and using ovulation kits as well. I wouldnt worry too much, my temperature doesnt go up for around two days after I test positive for ovulation.

So are trying TTC #1 or do you have other children???

I am due to ovulate in about 2 days as well so I can be your buddy. I'm 39 TTC #3, first with new hubby.

Hi Guys. Im back. Lost the baby. going through a miscarriage now. Lost it on my birthday. :-(

:cry::cry::cry: Oh Taurus!! I am SOOOO sorry!! I am heartbroken for you!! :hugs: I'm praying for you as you go through this terrible time! :hugs:

Hi Cassie........I should be ovulating in the next 2-3 days if previous months are any indication. Im checking my BBT every day and charting and using ovulation kits as well. I wouldnt worry too much, my temperature doesnt go up for around two days after I test positive for ovulation.

So are trying TTC #1 or do you have other children???

I am due to ovulate in about 2 days as well so I can be your buddy. I'm 39 TTC #3, first with new hubby.

Hi Casper, That post was from last month but I would be glad to be your buddy this month. I am due to O sometime this week. (if I didn't yesterday) My temp was up today so I may have already O.

Cassie-sorry about that. I didn't even notice the date you posted obviously. I've never temp before. I've used OPKs but am not this month. I'm going 99% natural. (used preseed last night) Good luck to us both!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->