Buddy wanted...over 35...ttc!

I have come down with a bit of a cold the last two days - very sore throat and tired. I am going to get lots of rest so when O time comes I am healthy and ready to BD my little heart out!
:dust:to us all - here hoping for lots of BFP's this month!

Sept - sorry to hear that your AF arrived. Fingers crossed for you this month.

Grose - good luck this month. Wishing you lots of luck!

Mas - lots of luck. Hope you feel better soon.

goddess, thank you! Sending good wishes your way.

mas, hope you're feeling better today.

Hope your all doing ok. Where are you in your cycles?

I am on CD 20ish today 22 perhaps.... I stopped keeping track. I Ovd CD17 so hoping I have a decent LP.

I'm on CD 3, starting my second round of Clomid on Saturday. Still a little disappointed about the March BFN but happy to be moving on! Good luck with your LP and the dreaded wait...

Hope your all doing ok. Where are you in your cycles?

I am on CD 20ish today 22 perhaps.... I stopped keeping track. I Ovd CD17 so hoping I have a decent LP.

Hello ladies,
had my HSG done today, and to all who were advised to do it and are scared - it is not that invasive and painful... I guess the thought of the exam scared me more than the exam itself.... and it is quick... Good thing is that there is no blockage in my tubes and all looks good - looking forward to starting my next cycle in May... Good luck to all,

Fantastic news kiska from your HSG - yay! At least you can put your mind at ease now knowing that.

GL this month.

Sept bride at least your starting your clomid soon? What dosage do you take and is it just once a day? How long do you take it for?

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes. :)
Sorry I haven't been very active. Things have been super busy here. A couple of quick updates, though:

I give up on temping. I seem to chronically sleep with my mouth open - especially since I've gone from being sick directly to suffering from allergies that keep my nose stuffed up constantly, so there's just no point in temping anymore. They fluctuate so wildly, I know they can't possibly be accurate, and they never tell me when I'm ovulating. It's guestimate starting from CD 1 and CM from now on.

I'm currently on CD 17. Don't know whether or not I have ovulated because I didn't feel the ovary pinch I normally feel (unless I didn't notice it. I've been pretty preoccupied this month), but the CM is moving right along and has become egg whitey for the last few days or so. Just to try desperately not to miss the window, we're doing every other night this week and probably through the next 4 or 5 days just to be thorough. XD

I DO notice something though, and wanted to ask what you all might think...
For all I know, I did ovulate this week, but I suddenly noticed today that I am bloated in a strange way. It's like pelvic sensitivity, but I can't say that it's exactly uterine cramping. If anything, it feels more like maybe muscles being pulled somewhere around the uterus...It's not something I normally feel, and to be totally honest, the last time I bloated up like this was right before my chemical happened. It was a lot worse that time, but it's the same sensation of tension...

Just a shot in the dark, and perhaps a grasping at straws, but do any of you think this might have anything to do with implantation? It's too early, I'm guessing, but then again, I don't know when (or if) I ovulated yet. All I know is that I have this sensitivity because it really smarts when I sit down. I just went for a bike ride to run an errand, and yikes did it hurt when I sat down on the saddle!

I'd love to know what you think. It feels awfully sensitive down there...

Hi! Yes, I start tomorrow and take it CD 5-9. Last month I took 100mg, but I told my doc that I had a pretty hard time with side effects and she said it was totally fine to drop to 50 mg this month. So that's good. My DH had his second SA this morning, so fx'ed that his count is a little higher.

Are you also doing Clomid?

Sept bride at least your starting your clomid soon? What dosage do you take and is it just once a day? How long do you take it for?

Oh, and yes, just one dose per day.

Hi! Yes, I start tomorrow and take it CD 5-9. Last month I took 100mg, but I told my doc that I had a pretty hard time with side effects and she said it was totally fine to drop to 50 mg this month. So that's good. My DH had his second SA this morning, so fx'ed that his count is a little higher.

Are you also doing Clomid?

Sakura - I think its too early for implantation if you have just OVd.. for me I find that I do get similar pains but about a week after OV and a few days before AF is due, but you never know everyone's bodies behave differently.

septbride -no I am not doing Clomid. I have been very lucky and concieved pretty quickly all 4 times I have been pregnant. I never thought I would be able to conceive as I was told when I was younger that I would need IVF probably if I wanted kids.
I have PCOS and it has gotten better as I have gotten older.

I don't think I ovulated for a long time! Used to have AF appearing 2 weeks in a row to none for 5-6 months...but the close I got to 30 it seems to have normalised which is a bit strange.

I have ewcm this morning but it is only cd8 :shrug: we :sex: just now just in case. I am not so patiently waiting on my op.'s to come in the mail though> I used my last one last night and it was negative - no second line at all! I started evening primrose oil and robitussin this month so maybe that has something to do with it. I am hoping for an early O this month though!!!
I hope every one is well. :dust:

CD26 today and feel quite sicky tonight...this is normal for me a few days before AF is due. Will let you know in a few days.

Started spotting tonight so AF will be here tomorrow. CD29 tomorrow but will be CD1 so had an LP of 12d this month so super happy with that. Hope your all doing well.

Hi I would love to be your buddy. I am TTC with my new husband. It has been quite the journey. We finally saw an OB GYN in January and tried clomid for three months. I am on a break from meds but still TTC. I am 39 and will be 40 in October. I wish you much success TTC!

Iam here to you.. and i love to have your feelings on me.. :) iam always here to be with you life long.. :)

Hope your all doing ok. CD11 today and lots of back pain...don't have a +OPK yet.

Hi goddess,

Nice to hear from you. I'm on CD21, 6DPO, and have been so busy that it's kept me from obsessing during the 2WW. I'm not feeling super hopeful at this point...sort of assuming it won't be a go again this month and that we'll head to the fertility clinic in a couple of weeks to kick things up a notch. But we'll see, I could be surprised.

Hope your back pain eases up!

Hope your all doing ok. CD11 today and lots of back pain...don't have a +OPK yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->